It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bobby Jr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I was watching Hardball or Tim Russert, I can't remember, but Bobby J came on to talk about the stolen 2004 election. I loved his daddy but that boy, i think, smoked a little too much or drank, because its like he can't figure out what to say, he studders a little bit when searching for words. By the way, his dad would have made a great president, maybe the greatest ever had he lived.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
He was arrested in '83 for heroin possession but has supposedly been clean since.

The reason he sounds the way he does is because he has severe asthma, as do his three kids. He is an environmental lawyer and he works on improving the air and fighting for better environmental policies.

Aside from the asthma, I think he speaks quite well. I like the guy, too.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I did not realize he had asthma, but every time i see him on tv he looks like he is terribly nervous and about to cry. I guess if i was on tv i would be nervous too.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Didn't seem that nervous to me...

But I can definately see where you might think his voice gives that impression. I think it's absolutely horrible that people have to go through that and most of the time, it is through the fault of our horrendous environmental policies, past and present.

top topics

join