It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've been working on the Aurora article a bit. The article itself is fairly nuetral, but I'm adding a proof against article and putting in more details.

tinwiki.org...

The sketch is only temporary, I'm currently asking premission from Adrian Mann for use of one of the excellent images and renderings. If not, I'm going to see about getting premission to use one of the four Aurora photos taken.

I expect to do more work on it.

So do you give it a
or
?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well done. Keep up the great work. Although it would have been nice to see some of the satellite photos that were mentioned.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Enjoyed the first read. Very informative, and I will look forward to the rest as it comes in. Yes, the satellite photos would be a big plus. What a neat project you worked on!

[edit on 6-6-2006 by desert]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Excellent article! Also, feel free to use any of the images from this page on your article.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the images I could get, but it would be violating copyright laws,a nd the origin of them I don't know. Though I could show them here, I can't on TinWiki.

Thanks for the comments and suppport!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Nice work

However, you may want to put in a bit about the recent AWST revelations about the USAF operating a two state to orbit a/c mother ship that they feel has been oeprating from Groom. It fits the Aurora profile to a tee.

THe project is code named Blackstar

If you have or can get AWST its in the March 6th issue

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Haven't heard of it. Is it somehow related to Darkstar?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
w00tz! I was able to get premission from Mann to use the CGIs as long as Mann recieves credit and it links back to Mann's site.

top topics

join