It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Day... Could I be the AntiChrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
well today I woke up with pain in my elbows i tryed to push myself up and my muscles are like jello, i feel a desire to harm things (kicking babys). I can only think about domination of the world. Then I was walking downtown (NYC) and I walked behind a reporter, he said I can see myself on the news tonight, its a national broadcast. Then as the day progressed I seem to have an incredible knowledge I have never had before, my body seems to becoming more attracive im losing an incredible amount of fat and my muscles seem huge, I dont want to be the devil please someone help! its 6/6/06!!!!!

But seriosly thoe thats all a joke you guys should go outside and enjoy the day its gorgeous here on the east coast, its just another day so go enjoy it, dont live in fear.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
god wouldn't pick such and oveous date.... but then again if we start suspecting the unspected and the unspected becomes the supected what happens to the old supected that now the unspected?,....ok i'm going to stop while im ahead but i passed a hard eoc and didn't really...ok so i geussed on 50% of it and still made a 4 and that just might be a sign hehe

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Something very similar happened to me awhile ago, its not just you.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I hate when I sleep on my arms all night...and I wake up and feel as if their no longer there. HATE that feeling of numness lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hello? Its not a weird date, its 6,06,2006. REMEMBER 2006. If it were 6,06,666 then you might have a problem but im sure your fine.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectChaos
my muscles are like jello

i feel a desire to harm things

I can only think about domination of the world.

(Later) I seem to have an incredible knowledge I have never had before, my body seems to becoming more attracive im losing an incredible amount of fat and my muscles seem huge.

You are becoming a character in a comic-strip ad for Dynamic Tension, a bodybuilding method popularized during the 1950s by a certain Charles Atlas.

Blow your nose. You'll find you have sand in it.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh Christ, not another one.

You my young friend, are suffering from Paranoid Schitzophrenia with a well defined Homophobic-Homicidal Tendancy.

Now, act like a pair of curtains and pull yourself together!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It infuriates me; the misinterpretation of that number.

Translated correctly from hebrew the afformentioned, "number of the devil" is 616, not 666.

:www.worldnetdaily.com...

:flamer

join