It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Theory about John Titor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
First of all, i can hardly believe that there are so many people on these boards that denys Titor's history.
I haven't read all the replies on all topics about John. In fact, i've read about two or three pages of replies. I don't want to read misinformation (if you believe that he's an hoax, then you must also accept that there are certain replies made by him). I apologize if i'm repeating someone else's thoughts. I prefer to do that, rather to allow the contamination of my original view on the subject.

Some of you refer that the beam of leaser is an indication that he's an hoax. You say that what happen with the light around that lsaer is basically impossible. Well, i'm a Law student, i'm no scientist, so i realli can't do any argumentation here.
But i do ask you a question. If thats impossible, how could he made it possible?

Titor said that a civil war in USA would occur between 2004 and 2005. Such thing has not yet happened (or has it?). However he also said that there's always a 2% margin of difference between each worldline.
I think that such sentence was made before 9/11. I believe that back in 2000 no one really could predict a civil war.

Now, considering the actual state of politics in U.S.A., with the wire tapping, the almost total control of mainstream media by the administration, the loss of civil rights, like freedom of speech, do you really think that stupid the ideia of a civil war? Can't you see that theres already a huge gap between patriotic vs un-patriotic citizens ? and i mean by patriotic those who align with the current policies of the administration (all made in the name of the so called war on terror). btw, do you think that al-aqaeda is such a threat ? i think that the al-aqeda is the real hoax.

Are you unhappy because there was no civil war and Titor failed ?
Would you have prefered that a civil war had begun, just to easily beleive in Titor's history?

Titor also speaks of ethics. Therefore, i assume that all that he says is said being aware of certain ethic behaviour. He doesn't want to create caos in our society. He doesn't want caos. That's why he doesn't talk about lottery numbers or events that could benefit any single individual. He's sepaking to the human beings, with the purpose of helping them.
In his predictions he doesn't mention 9/11. If you were a time traveller, would you do it ? I wouldn't:

Tiror is aware that certain actions trigger certains events: action-reaction.
In his time he knows which events triggered certain actions, for example, the american civil war lead to a WWIII. What he doesn't knwo is what would happen if a single event that occured in his worldline, didn't occur in ours. He doens't know that would happen if - for the first time in human history - there was a time traveller exploiting the 9/11 with extreme accuracy. What would we do ? and, most important, what would our leaders do ? Titor guessed that what could happen would be so terrible that quite possibly it would be impossible to stop any WWIII. And he does mention that he's trying to avoid one in the timeline (he uses the term hopefully).

Plus, if back in 2001 we all knew that a time traveller was among us telling us things that none of us could predict, i'd bet that the governement would simply put an end to the internet as we know it. NOw, if it wasnt for the internet we wouldn't be here talking about this, would we ?

Titor also mentioned that he had talked with several people in the last thee months. I think that he never mentions who these people are, and what the subject of the conversation is. he's not talking about football or basktball, for sure. What if he talked to people with power in some areas and not only anonoymous people on a web board? For example, what i there are certain movies with subliminal messages specifically about the events that would occur between 08-15? Are you able to identify those movies? Have you ever thought about this possiblity ?

looking forward for replies.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

apologize if i'm repeating someone else's thoughts. I prefer to do that, rather to allow the contamination of my original view on the subject.

i understand, but remember that your thoughts don't belong to anyone, anyway. i doubt you can completely escape external 'influence', better acknowledge it, and it will lose significance. hope you understand what i mean.

The problem with JT is that his predictions hit the nerve of post-2001 world, i a way that makes me (and many others) wonder if he had inside knowledge and wanted to do something about it without compromising his identity (resulting in untimely death). JT is about security vs. liberty, as are the times we currently live in.

Will Russia nuke the EU and North America in 2015? don't think so. will Japan lose to China? not without putting up a huge fuss i'd say. so to sum it all up, wrt societal issues, he's spot on, at least in the west, but the rest is over-the-top scaremongering, aimed to prevent something.

My problem with his story is that it appeals to fear, which is a hallmark of manipulative, hierachical systems - JT's probably a disgruntled insider.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Long Lance]

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The problem with JT is that his predictions hit the nerve of post-2001 world, i a way that makes me (and many others) wonder if he had inside knowledge and wanted to do something about it without compromising his identity (resulting in untimely death).

i also thought about that possiblity. i wans't aware that many of you shared that view on who titor really is.

bottom line is: time traveller or whatever, i do believe that the person who said what he said really knows something that we dont know(but indeed speculate). And we all know that's not good news for us.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza

Titor also speaks of ethics.

I agree with that opinion,maybe Civil War has a little different to happen around 10 years(cause of 2% differant world line).
This world has the hate enough to begin the war.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by bscale]

new topics

top topics

join