It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Eyewitnesses – Not to be Trusted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, anyone that thinks that is clearly a lot worse than completely insane in my book.

I don't think you've actually read thru what they guy is saying at all - all you are doing is claiming that the photos are not altered as he says they are because he must have altered them.

Which is as wild a claim as you say he is making - I don't see how anyone can refute some source of info using the exact thing they say cannot be used by the source they are refuting.

Fair enough on the time point if you really did spend the next two hours only going thru that site, forgive me if I don't believe you given your attitude to it - the initial question you asked was as if you really just glanced over the first page, not being able to understand it's relevance in this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
No.

I am saying his interpretation of the pics is completely wrong. Not that he altered the pics himself.

His whole guard rail theory relies on a picture taken days later after they set the guard rail up. This is not the first time this lunatic's site has been brought up. Tell you what, why don't you post what you think are the most convincing parts of his "photo analysis" and then we go from there.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed 209
all you are doing is claiming that the photos are not altered as he says they are because he must have altered them.

I said could, not must.

Fair enough on the time point if you really did spend the next two hours only going thru that site, forgive me if I don't believe you given your attitude to it - the initial question you asked was as if you really just glanced over the first page, not being able to understand it's relevance in this thread.

The reason I asked that was that this thread was created to see how many people could identify a B757 moving at approximately 500mph.

As I already pointed out, the guy didn't do his homework. AA77 was fitted with Rolls-Royce engines. He was comparing debris found to Pratt & Whitney engines. Anyone visiting the FAA site could have found out the engine type - that's why I gave you the N numbers (tail numbers).

Anyway, try what LeftBehind suggested and we'll go from there.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
ed 209, planning to post the best pictures for your proof or not? I'm curious to see what you come up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join