It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Supposedly, we should be able to see the antichrist today on tv. He will make himself known.
So, please post your best guess here (after you think you saw him)

Keep it on a serious tone or this will be shipped to BTS!

So, lets keep our eyes open

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Supposedly, we should be able to see the antichrist today on tv.

Where did you hear that, why not on radio, or walking down the street??

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i think someone said that they spotted him over in the UK i'm still working on some evidence for that though so i'll keep you posted on any developments

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He's in Iran today. Maybe we'll see him on the evening news, maybe not, but it'll be an interesting day and I'm betting there'll be a major turn around in relations with Iran.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
According to some scriptures, he will make himself known today. It says the whole world will see him. (TV) (UFO) ????

Sean & Hannity?

Dont forget, he will win everyone over!!! We will all love him. So who strikes you as a loving person who you think could rule the world???

Dont get me wrong- I am very skeptical about this. But its worth watching to see who might fit the mold.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I think I've already seen the antichrist on TV. I think I saw him on a Sunday morinig news show just two days ago in a segment called the funnies by our comedians responding to political events. The topic was important pronouncements made by various Presidents of the US of A.

There were three Presidents making profound statements, well two; the third one was trying to complete a sentence in English.

Does this qualify?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Source

I do not claim to be a "Prophet of God" as I do not believe there are any prophets today. There will not be any Prophets until The Great Tribulation starts, soon after The First Rapture Happens and Antichrist declares himself on world television.

Could this be the day?? Maybe

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
what about all the ppl that dont have TV? if the antichrist was gonna be seen by everyone he'd have to drop leeflets from planes with his pic on them all over the world. he's gonna be busy

.or maybe beam his pic from satelite so that it was like a giant movie on the clouds. i read somewhere that that's maybe why they spray chemtrails from planes into the air, coz when the antichrist comes he will pretend to be a Messaiha and will beam a giant hologram movie on the reflective gases in chemtrails in the sky so the whole world sees.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have my theory on who he is, (his name has been mention before) plus he fits the aspect that he will come from Europe....hmmm, wonder who is in Iran today?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Check this out. The guy whose reflection appears in the pane of glass to the left of Solana looks an awful lot like a certain messiah...

Coincidence? I thought it was a great shot, sort of cliche, but perhaps also very clever.

I originally saw this picture on this link.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This may be a bit off topic...but what IS the antichrist?!

And what's so bad about him/her?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
O Darn, do I have to turn on the tube.
I think I'll wait for flyers or look for images in the sky. Will they make us recycle the flyers?

Could the Beast be a woman becuase if so I know her, my boss.
Well I hope nothing happens today.
Have a safe day, all
WIS

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Could it not be possible than the anti-christ is actually born today? Similar to the omen?

I mean I think the revelation that we shall all see the anti-christ today is quite false, as others have mentioned it will be extremely hard to get such a picture across.. I personally go with the anti-christ being born today rather than being known

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
o dear, he wont be on tv, or anhting still the same old carol vordman and co, no hes not making an appearence or whatever.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
LOL...dgtempe, you crack me up with the title of this thread. It looks so funny when you read it.

But to make the effort more fun, why don't we list EVERYBODY we see on TV today and call every one of them the Anti-Christ. It could get kind of funny. Like, what if Elton John is on TV today - Elton John is the Anti-Christ!

or Eddie Izzard - Eddie Izzard is the Anti-Christ!

Oh my gawd! Katie Couric is the Anti-Christ! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Momento
what about all the ppl that dont have TV?
Most people in America have an average of 3 televisions.
Most people have access to the Internet.
I do agree, not everyone has a TV. But they do get newspapers everywhere in the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Oh my gawd! Katie Couric is the Anti-Christ! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
That's a real possibility here... Who says it has to be a man? Ever see her dressed up as Donald Trump?

I do have several othes in mind, but i'll tell you later. (after the anti comes forward)

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Can some one PLEASE explain what this even means?!?!
Why is the Antichrist matched up to 6/6/6?

1st John 2:18 "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now there are many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

That means there have already been more than 1....2 thousand years ago.

1st John 2:22 "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is the antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

That means that anyone who is not not christian is an antichrist (which there were many of back then I suppose)

1st John 4:3 "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world"

Basically just combining the first two mentionings of antichrist.

2nd John 7 "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

Again, anyone and everyone who 'does not confesseth' (haha) that Jesus came down in the flesh (I confessth he did not, meh) is an antichrist.

And those are the ONLY 4 TIMES the term ANTICHRIST appears in the bible. Please, for the love of your god, tell me what that has to do with 6/6/6?!?!?!

I'm so confused!!! I suppose I'm the antichrist, according to John's definitions.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
Can some one PLEASE explain what this even means?!?!
Why is the Antichrist matched up to 6/6/6?

Generally when people speak of the Antichrist, they really mean the Beast of Revelation. You know, the one with the "Image" that everyone will worship and the "Mark" everyone will carry on their hand or on their noggin' - a "human number": Six hundred, three-score, and six. Somewhere along the road, the Antichrist came to be used as the general term for the Beast. I think it might have been the fault of the Popes, always spluttering about how they fear the Antichrist may be about to reveal himself because of the 'dark times' we are in. Popes, lol...they're funny, and not just because of their silly hats.

PS: I've an article about the NWO and the number of the Beast in my blog.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
...I think it might have been the fault of the Popes, always spluttering about how they fear the Antichrist is lurking because of the 'dark times' we are in. Popes, lol...they're funny, and not just because of their clothes.

Oh, those stupid Popes! Haha.
Well, at least I know what everyone's talking about now....
hmmm...So, these 666 threads talk about the Beast, but use the gernal term 'antichrist' instead.

That's kinda confusing, as he's (if he even existed/extists/will exist) only 1 of many antichrists...
At least the crazies know what they're talking about, that's what matters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join