It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can prove the government has UFO's Project MOUSE Help NEEDED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How do we either prove or disprove that the government has UFO's near groom lake? We look for ourselves? How do we do that, you ask, without getting shot into swiss cheese? Simple.

Project MOUSE.

The ATS community will embark on a great project. What we will do is this: we make a robot roughly the size of a squirrel/mouse or other small animal. The robot will be water resistant and be equipped with a powerful charged battery that can keep it moving for 24 hours. It's legs will be able to move roughly at the same speed of the squirrel/mouse. Then we create a fur and an extirior fo rthe mouse so that it looks to an observer like a regular, ordinary mouse. Since it can move like a mouse as well, it will not attract much attention. Then, by remote control, we drop the mouse off near the Groom lake perimeter.

Then, from the inside of a van or a remote location, we control the mouse and we have it walk in to the base and explore every single hangar and location we can possibly see. If the hangar doors are closed we can either stake the mouse out and wait or sneak in using ventilation shafts or by having it hop into maintinence vehicles and stuff. We can also look near Papoose lake, just for kicks.

If we don't see any UFO's we will certainly see some really cool stuff like top secret spy planes and perhaps the SR-75 or the TR-3B.

So whos with me?

Alternitavly we can use a Lizard, but i don't think we can fit all the wirings and mechanics into something the size of a lizard.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by ForestOfForsaken]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
At the very least we can then sell the mouse to the government itself and it can use it as a prototype for thier own. They can then use the mouse to spy on Iran or China or whatever.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hmmm..... Similar ideas were suggested in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Where do you think funding will come from? A robot that can travel from the perimeter gates all the way up to one of the many hangers is a far step when compared with those currently being tested.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Call me when it's ready

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
lol....dude.... man...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForestOfForsaken
The ATS community will embark on a great project. What we will do is this: we make a robot roughly the size of a squirrel/mouse or other small animal.

ATS does not endorse, yada, yada, yada...

Why doesn't ATS allow "Activist" Recruiting?

BTW, in case you didn't realize it...blocking most signal transmissions is standard protocol at many military installations. Air Force does it, Navy does it, NSA does it, etc, etc. Be a shame to just sit there in your van while they come collect you under charges if high treason (death penalty).

ENJOY!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thread title is quite misleading, should probably read ' I Want to prove the government has UFO's Project MOUSE Help NEEDED!'

The project is really intreaging, as was the previous one. Just my opinion but even if you were to get the robot into the area and everything went according to plan, what are the chances of actually getting any complete proof of a UFO?

[edit on 5-6-2006 by crittz]

new topics

top topics

join