It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filiberto Caponi: Alien humanoid photos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"Many people who give their "PROOF" to others to be studied never get it back. It's stolen and never heard from again, so I don't blame him. Grow up."

I know prfessors who would be more then greatfull to study his objects well he is present

"What exactly is going to be your smoking gun? I'm so curious. You've been shown so many video clips and pictures that they're probably falling out your ass. Yet you call them all fake and hoaxes. I'm not saying all of them are real, but some are. What's wrong with you?"

Videos of UFO's are not proof of aliens they could just as likely be manned or unmanned secret air/space craft.

"Affraid to face you?!?! Are you kidding? You're just as annoying as a crying baby who won't shut up. Trust me Doctor.....I would love to face you if I thought it would do any good. But like I said.....You are just a NON BELIEVER and a waste of time to present anything to because you'll just shoot it down."

I never shot down UFO's just about ET contact since there is no proof and since you will not present your proof of ET beyond saying they come here and visit etc. all I hear is thoery and speculation form alien buffs.
==================

You make insults calling me a cry baby and telling me to grow up....
You know what's funny is that most will agree that insults and petty rhetoric spewing from your mouith do not help your arguement.

You keep saying you have proof but where is it I have not seen it aside from UFO videos and pictures which are not proof.

"You know....I would LOVE for you to just wake up once in the middle of the night to find some strange beings surrounding your bed. I would love to be there when you fill your shorts."

You know what it's never gonna happen there is no proof that any alien abduction stories are real and there is evidence that this type of phenomenon has happened.
except from the eye witness accounts which are highly questionable.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

You keep saying you have proof but where is it I have not seen it aside from UFO videos and pictures which are not proof.

Mate there has been TONNES of proof provided here on ATS not to mention the lifetime of reading on the UFO subject elsewhere. Now if all this evidence has not made you a believer that fine cause its rigth to have your own opinion, BUT please dont state theres no proof

PS: how is "videos and pictures which are not proof"
, I guess the judicial system's of the world are wrong is using videos and pictures as evidence

[edit on 9-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"Now if all this evidence has not made you a believer that fine cause its rigth to have your own opinion, BUT please dont state theres no proof ."

There is tonnes of proof in regards to UFO's hell I have even seen a few. You however claim proof of EBE presence in which I have not seen proof. I refuse to accept alien abductions because the proof ends at eye witness report and testemony. Eye witness report and testemony is not good enough as that can be completely fabricated not always intentionally. In regards to crop circles as well which are quite easy for some with rope and wood planks to fabricate. This has been shown to be true also.

I claim no proof of EBE pressence, UFO's are not proof of EBE pressence.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join