It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope has secret meeting with Britain on Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Iran was go ahead may have been given yesterday June 4.

That's two days before 6.6.6

Vatican is up to no good once again.

There is a Super Big Conspiracy going on between Pope, Blair and Iran.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair talks terror with Pope in secret meeting.

Terror talks at Vatican.

Pope and Blair discuss how to combat terrorism

Pope spoke privately with Blair for 40 minutes.

I think Pope gave Blair the green light to strike Iran.

Remember Tony Blair went to see the pope and then there was Iraq war in 2003.

Some newspapers are suggesting that Tony Blair is about convert to Catholic faith.

Why would be he be talking secretly about Iran solutions if he is interested in converting?

The secret hand shake is sign of a conspiracy.

I am guessing here but it must have went something like the line from Emperor in Stars Wars:

"Wipe them out, all of them."

Either way, Iran is now history.

Iran Crisis

Secret Vatican Meeting

Pope and Blair

[edit on 4-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How was the meeting secret if a UK newspaper doesn't only have an article about it but also a picture?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
masonic handshake?
kinda looks like it, defently not a traditional way to shake a mans hand, especially someone like the Pope!
cant see the Pope bein a mason though lol, whats this got to do with 6/6/6?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted by Mr Conspiracy
Some newspapers are suggesting that Tony Blair is about convert to Catholic faith.

I thought he was a Catholic anyway?

Indeed he does appear to be all but Catholic in name:

Blair married Booth, a practising Roman Catholic (and future Queen's Counsel), on 29 March 1980. They have three sons (Euan, Nicky, and Leo) and one daughter (Kathryn). Leo (born 20 May 2000) was the first legitimate child born to a serving Prime Minister in over 150 years, since Francis Russell was born to Lord John Russell on 11 July 1849. Leo was the centre of a debate over the MMR vaccine when Blair, citing his family's right to privacy, refused to say whether or not his son had received the triple MMR vaccine or single inoculations. As is usual in what Roman Catholics would term a 'mixed marriage', their children are being brought up as Catholics. Blair has attended Mass with his family every Sunday, and has been seen attending Mass at Westminster Cathedral alone. In April 2006, it was revealed that Father Michael Seed conducts a private mass in 10 Downing Street for the whole family.[5] Blair once expressed a desire to take Roman Catholic communion, but was advised by Basil Cardinal Hume that the Eucharist is reserved for baptised Catholics. Blair has the closest ties of a British Prime Minister to the Roman Catholic Church since the Reformation.

Source

CX

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Why would the Pope feel the need to urge Tony Blair to seek a diplomatic solution to the Iran issue when everyone has just agreed to do this anyway, and military action against Iran has been ruled out by the makor powers, which i gather includes the UK?

Did the Pope miss the news the day they agreed a package in Vienna? Or does he know something that we don't and is making a last ditch effort to save the day?

CX.

[edit on 5/6/06 by CX]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There was nothing secret about this meeting, not unless they asked the media to keep it a secret

As for the 'masonic' handshake, well, the Pope would not shake hands as such. He would offer his hand with the Palm facing down, so the recipient could kiss his hand.

As for Tony Blair's religion, there are two conflicting stories. One says he is Anglican, and the another states that he is a practicing Roman Catholic.

originally by mr conspiracy
I think Pope gave Blair the green light to strike Iran.

What makes you think the Pope may have given the go ahead? Do they need his permission now?

originally by mr conspiracy
Why would be he be talking secretly about Iran solutions if he is interested in converting?

Not sure what his discussions about converting to the Catholic church (if that is what he doing) have to do with any solutions about Iran.

originally by mr conspiracy.
I am guessing here

Do you want to know something? I believe your above quote too.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

The secret hand shake is sign of a conspiracy.

I am guessing here but it must have went something like the line from Emperor in Stars Wars:

"Wipe them out, all of them."

Either way, Iran is now history.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

BTW: in the movie I saw, it was the emperor who became "history".

alternatively I should say: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Iran was/is/will be history. 6000years old and counting.

www.iranchamber.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How on earth is a meeting shown on TV in part and where the TV announcer tells us that they talked about the situation in middle east and Iran any kind of "secret"?!

How the hell does 2006 equate to a simple "6" in the date 6/6/2000 and6......

........and how come the satan/evil/the devil is supposed to have switched to our modern 'western' calander anyway?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Very interesting hand shake.

From what I have been shown, it *does* look like both Blair and the Pope are both using the shake (and no, not the milk variety). Notice the two raised thumbs - from the Pope and Blair.

Can any Masons confirm this?

Anyhow, if they both were, no big deal - probably better anyway as the people I know who are Masons seem to be OK people.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Hmmm...
Very interesting hand shake.
From what I have been shown, it *does* look like both Blair and the Pope are both using the shake (and no, not the milk variety). Notice the two raised thumbs - from the Pope and Blair.
Can any Masons confirm this?
Anyhow, if they both were, no big deal - probably better anyway as the people I know who are Masons seem to be OK people.

That will be the raised thumb here then? Taken from this link.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
BikerEddie:

That'd be the one.

I had a look in photoshop and it *seems* that the Pop's thumb is also raised.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
BikerEddie:

That'd be the one.

I had a look in photoshop and it *seems* that the Pop's thumb is also raised.

Cheers

JS

flipping sake the pope shakes everyones hand like that. there nothing sinister in it.
The queen does the same unless you saying all these people are in a secret society

oh and um its not exactly a secret meeting when everyone knows about it

[edit on 123030p://160612 by ronishia]

[edit on 013030p://09061 by ronishia]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anyone here know that this Pope used to be in the Hitler Youth!?!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

yup the pope in the vatican today was a hitler youth he was supposadly forced into

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ronishia:

I'd highly recommend you read people's posts before making stupid comments.

I didn't think the meeting was secret nor did I think it was "sinister".

Remember the ATS motto?

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Don't all those politicians (and I think the Pope is probably in that category) always do weird handshakes, one trying to be on top and force the other one under, as they try and do their 'power' stuff?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lets also take a note of the headline of the actual article:

Pope presses Blair to seek diplomatic solution over Iran dispute

And on Iraq, the Pope at the time called for there to be no war, and the papacy has an anti-war stance.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

Anyone here know that everyone in germany was enrolled into the Hitler Youth?

Its called a Totalitarian Dictatorship, you don't get much of a choice on what to do with your time.

Notice the two raised thumbs - from the Pope and Blair.

That almost looks like the Master Mason's handshake, EXCEPT that in that the thumb of one person is placed on the thumb knuckle of the other, AND masons aren't permited to do their handshakes in public, AND the papacy excommunicates anyone that is a Mason.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok mr conspiracy tomorrow will be the end of the world? Or will the devil himself be born? Hang on I thought that was during the weird star alignment when the EU expanded or was it the year 2000? Or was that when Christ returned?
As for the handshake I think it looks kind of gay. No offence but i reckon Blair and the pope are having secret gossiping sessions.

What amazes me is why Blair is turning to Catholicism. I mean he is responsible for the war in Iraq; he lied to get it, and how the hell will turning to new kind of authority worship save his sole?
Surely the only religion Blair needs is morality? Isn't anything else just a side track?

I can just see Blair saying "Pope if I join your religion will you save my sole? Ok then; how about a state visit to London? A seat on the U.N?, And whilst we are at it we'll promote self torturing Ruth Kelly to another cabinet job" It's just the sort of religion I could see Blair going in for. However it’s himself and the consequences of his life in this world he must try to deal with; before life runs out.
I agree there is strong evidence (coming from paranormal research) to believe there is an after life of some sort. Maybe as Prime Minister Blair has caught onto something; but to what degree the worlds 6 major religions are God on paper and God on paper alone; is yet another, quite different question.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He appears to have been born a catholic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join