It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 54

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i know a little about area-54, during world war II area-51 had been used as a communications base decoding encrypted messages from the nazis to russia
but during the cold war area-51 had no use anymore because the new communications technology was to much for the base's wwII technology and the government suffered it's
first technological breakdown so the government built area-54 it is still in use today oh by the way there are two area-51's

[edit on 22-6-2006 by tacspec]

[edit on 22-6-2006 by tacspec]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
During WWII there was nothing at Groom Lake, Nevada, but a dirt airstrip (Nellis Auxiliary Field No. 1) and miscellaneous gunnery targets. The Watertown facility for U-2 testing wasn't built until 1955. It was designated Area 51 by the Atomic Energy Commission in June 1958. It became Det. 3, AFFTC in the late 1970s.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tacspec
i know a little about area-54, during world war II area-51 had been used as a communications base decoding encrypted messages from the nazis to russia
but during the cold war area-51 had no use anymore because the new communications technology was to much for the base's wwII technology and the government suffered it's
first technological breakdown so the government built area-54 it is still in use today oh by the way there are two area-51's

OK tacspec not to be rude but you might "know a little about area 54" but you clearly don't know a thing about area 51!

The base at Groom Lake didn't even exist until May 1955, plenty after WWII. Area 51 NEVER had anything to do with decrypting Nazi messages. Unless of course you are talking about the "other" area 51. There is not two area 51's, there is one, the base at Groom Lake. Don't post BS.

Since you know something about area 54 (more than anyone else in this thread!
) would you like to tell us where it is? What it does?

[edit on 22/6/06 by gfad]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's Technical Area-54 which seems to be involved in the same thing that goes on where I live, the Hanford site or Site W (hazardous waste facility), but it's Area-300 here, I think... for the record I don't see it like another Area 51 or anything, I was simply curious about what external sources had to say about it (surprised there wasn't more):

66.102.7.104...:n5fZPOTsUIgJ:rcra-permitapps.lanl.gov/TA-54-Cover.pdf+los+alamos+%22area+54%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3

www.nuclearactive.org...

Look through that and tell me what ya'll think =]

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: laiguana

area 54 is top secret they make cyborgs and they do genetic splicing and other things that are out of this world..

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: laiguana
I know area 54 is active and employs many contractors from the DOD and DOE for various projects. That is a fact.

If it's a fact, there will be documentation supporting this statement, of course. Right?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gfad

Originally posted by tacspec

OK tacspec not to be rude but you might "know a little about area 54" but you clearly don't know a thing about area 51!

The base at Groom Lake didn't even exist until May 1955, plenty after WWII. Area 51 NEVER had anything to do with decrypting Nazi messages. Unless of course you are talking about the "other" area 51. There is not two area 51's, there is one, the base at Groom Lake. Don't post BS.

Since you know something about area 54 (more than anyone else in this thread!
) would you like to tell us where it is? What it does?

[edit on 22/6/06 by gfad]

The Americans weren't really involved in the decoding of NAZI messages. This all happened at Bletchley Park in BRITAIN.

The Americans were concentrating on breaking Japanese codes, not German ones, and that didn't happen at Area 51.

Nor were the Windtalkers situated there either.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well you made me curious. I can only assume that perhaps Area 53 and Area 54 are referring to the 2 restricted areas east of Area 51. Not sure if this Military PDF from 2012 would be helpful. It does state that if an area is less than 500 acres it will not be listed on this map inventory of all of their ranges, areas and restrictions. Hope this helps. Personally, I just found it very interesting. So many places I had no clue were restricted.

Edit add: just tossing this FAA nellies loa PDF out there as well for info data. Perhaps, it can be fuel in researching Area 53/54. Interesting note, that the extreme emergency weather corridor still is kept far north of the areas noted above.
edit on 7 26 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Also, this Linked map details Certainly, someone may find this useful in their specific research.

Update: Found this older thread Sandia Secret base: does it really exist?
According to one of the posters, the area R4806 is known as Area 19! Sigh. You may still find that thread interesting, if seeking a secret base.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Area 54:

area 54

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
New Mexico State park -location of area 54 a reply to: laiguana

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
with the already made x-33 and other craft like it that are highly advanced already we cannot say that perfectly ufos are coming from extraterrestials instead of these because of how highly advanced the military vehicles are already looking like ufos from these bases...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Atomic Energy Act of 1954 changed the compartmentalized knowledge infrastructure.
You would have needed a "Q" clearance to access the site.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: trogdon
with the already made x-33 and other craft like it that are highly advanced already we cannot say that perfectly ufos are coming from extraterrestials instead of these because of how highly advanced the military vehicles are already looking like ufos from these bases...

True. There are parts of the planet that are not updated with latest spacecraft technology. Ex. when China launch a spacecraft, layman people from the neighboring countries thought the unusual sighting as a ufo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join