It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 54

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am interested in any information regarding area 54, I have looked a bit on search engines, but I will typically come up with results that are irrelevent. I am simply interested in any concrete information that is available about it at this time. If anyone has any links or knowledge about this area it will help plenty, thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have never heard any reference to an "Area 54." Why does ADVISOR's post, above, have a photo of the mothballed X-33 launch complex at Edwards AFB?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Umm, I clicked on the link included in ADVISOR's post and saw "X-33 Launch Complex (Area 1-54)" at the top. I am guessing that is what they were referring to. It’s just a call.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OK, now I get it. I took a look at my Edwards Air Force Base map. The AF Research Laboratory Propulsion Directorate area has facilities with numbers like 1-46, 1-52, etc. The X-33 launch complex is 1-54, just northwest of Haystack Butte (1-56).

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know what to tell you. Google doesn't seem to have anything useful to contribute. How did you get on Area 54? I've never seen a refrence to it anywhere and I can't find one either.

Most Areas refer to parts of the Nevada Test Site, the testing range in the middle of Nellis. These areas were sectioned off in squares on a fallout grid back in the 50's or 60's. As far as I can tell, the numbers are random to some degree. Groom Lake just happened to be located in Area 51 of this grid. The assign numbers don't have a specific meaning, they are just refrence markers.

If you look at an actual Aeronatical chart of the Test Site, you will see that the actual airspace around Groom Lake is Restricted Area R-4808 N. You can see it HERE

If there is an Area 54 (which we have no evidence for), It is most likely a random area of this fallout grid, and might not contain anything of intrest to us. Don't get your hopes up, in all honesty, you probably will not find anything!

Tim

[edit on 8-6-2006 by ghost]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Actually the fact that it appears I found little or nothing, makes me even more interested based on what I saw prior....But that gets personal.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I found a few sites saying area 54 was a just a fictional Area

Also if it is of any help, a mitary man Charles Hall claims to have worked at Area 54

Charles Hall

Charles Hall : The Tall Whites do not live at Area 51 ( Groom Lake ) or at Area 52 ( Papoose lake ). They live underground in the mountains in Area 53. Their main base is in the mountain immediately to the east of Area 53, which is Area 54. Area 53 and Area 54 and the western parts of the Desert Southwest Game Range are known as DreamLand. It is an area that is so restricted, I used to have an official USGS map of the area that did not show any of the mountains or valleys out there. Instead, it only showed a large white area labeled " Unexplored Territory ".

And here:

National UFO Center

See very bottom of page

Charles Hall is another former military man whose unusual experiences with aliens are now documented in Millennial Hospitality. His verbal orders when assigned to be the weatherman at Indian Springs AFB, NV gave him access to Area 53 and Area 54 located east of Area 51.......

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Its mentioned that Area 54 and 17 are not sealed off from public snooping..
if that means anything to anyone here =)

from this MJ12 document:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
found here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Then Charles Hall and the White aliens...
www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 11-6-2006 by SilverSurfer]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I know area 54 is active and employs many contractors from the DOD and DOE for various projects. That is a fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Is there any chance of you telling us your source for this information?

You can't just come along and claim that something that no one has heard about is fact, without providing some sort of evidence for it.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I found a few sites saying area 54 was a just a fictional Area

Also if it is of any help, a mitary man Charles Hall claims to have worked at Area 54

Charles Hall

Charles Hall : The Tall Whites do not live at Area 51 ( Groom Lake ) or at Area 52 ( Papoose lake ). They live underground in the mountains in Area 53. Their main base is in the mountain immediately to the east of Area 53, which is Area 54. Area 53 and Area 54 and the western parts of the Desert Southwest Game Range are known as DreamLand. It is an area that is so restricted, I used to have an official USGS map of the area that did not show any of the mountains or valleys out there. Instead, it only showed a large white area labeled " Unexplored Territory ".

No Offence, but this story screams FAKE! I think you might have stumbled onto disinformation and the proof is in the last line of the Excerpt from Charles Hall. Do you see it?

Look at this line quoted from the excerpt:

Instead, it only showed a large white area labeled " Unexplored Territory ".

Unexplored Territory means that noone has ever been there. If it said Unused, it would be questionalble but adleast possible. Unexplored, give me a break! Even the Pentagon is smarter than that! This story is claiming that there is a place on the North American continent where (as of 2005-6) no human has ever been! This guy must think people are Increadably Stupid!

No Offence, but this is the most Obvious frad I've ever seen anywhere! If this whole topic is based on this Charles Hall, we better move on, because that claim about the map just erased any hint of credibility he might have had!

Tim

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ghost beat me to the scoop by 9 minutes

Ok guys here's the scoop on Area 54, 2 weeks ago I was listening to this radio program archive that I normally listen when I get a chance ( I was actually at my sons footy game so I listened to it then) and up come this topic of Area 54. I am naturally curious to anything new on the conspiracy front and I had heard of Groom Lake, Dream Land, Area 51 and this was a new bit of information.
Now the guy talking is called Charles Hall and he is selling a book so I naturally put it into the Hoax Folder as anyone selling something is a major Alert for me ( being a total sceptic) and I think all this talk of Area 54 has stemmed from his rantings about the Tall White Aliens.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I am interested in any information regarding area 54...If anyone has any links or knowledge about this area it will help plenty, thanks

Maybe these will be of help:

John Lear On Area 51

20 Frequently Asked Questions About Area 51 by Michael Curta
Colorado MUFON Section Director

Bob Lazar Interview

George Knapp Interview

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

*wtr hosting picture for laiguana*

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow a satalite photo with no explanation. That sure helps the discussion.

I know that is the area that was being talked about in another thread with area 54 in its title but that poster as far as I could tell had absolutely no reason to assume that this place is area 54 or for that matter whether area 54 even exists.

Laiguana are you going to give us a source for your information?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, y'know that sometimes Wright-Patterson is called Area 52. Area 54 could be something like a nickname for Edwards or some other base.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Actually, it was Tonopah Test Range that was designated Area 52. It was in some official documents and the DoE phone directory.

I don't believe there has ever been an Area 54. I've noticed some people on these boards confuse video game/comic book/sci-fi mythos with reality. That may be the origin of the "Area 54" stories.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Um yes there is an Area 54, it's not fiction, I just don't know if it's a lockheed martin facility or something else...I've seen two info sites about it, at least on the web

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've never heard of area 54 and I too seriously doubt its validity.

Laiguana you keep talking about how sure you are that area 54 exists but you won't reveal a source. Can you give us the two links perhaps?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join