It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I speak to the dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

There is no evidence of the conscious dead, let alone any evidence of a way to accurately 'talk' to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

And all without any evidence to suggest it actually works! You'd be better off saving your money and giving it to a homeless person, as that will achieve the exact same result.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

To deny ignorance. Many here believe talking to the dead could be possible, but approach it in a rational way - they want actual evidence of the dead first, then actual evidence of methods of communication.

We require evidence for every other aspect of our lives, but apparently throw 'ghosts' in there and suddenly evidence is the folly of the closed-minded. Terrible.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You can speak to the dead very easily; I do it all the time. When I'm nostalgic or feeling wistful, I'll often speak to the friends and family I've lost over the years. I literally just talk to them as if they were in the room beside me.

The problem is getting a reply.

I think the OP needs to rephrase the question.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I can not speak with them. I can see them some what. Orkids don't bother you, they just float around you. It's not fun when the bad one's try to get in your body for about 30 seconds. Strange fealing... Some spirts with stay and follow you for day's.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
this may not be posted on the page, but i would like to be trained properly how to speak to the dead as i would like to speak with my grandfather and ask him some questions from his past. may i please get some help on how i can be trained to do this?

much appreciated for some help or advise.
thank you!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I decided not to make a new thread since this one seemed appropriate.
I wan't to use a oujia board. A lot. I know the dangers, having seen people use them and strange things happening(Pictures falling off walls, people being touched.) and I want to experience this for myself, I've done research, so I know a bit on how to close the boards and how to make a spirit leave. Now, here's my problem, I've tried to use a board at least 15 times and nothing happens. Some people say it's because I'm protected and that I'm lucky. But I feel an overwhelming need to experience this myself, is there any surefire way to talk to a spirit, demon, whatever using a talking board?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Perhaps this lady can help

"Maureen Hancock, star of the new Style Network show "Psychic in Suburbia" on her new show and her medium abilities."

Lady talks to dead part time
edit on 28-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Slightly a bit late, and I can only speek for myself, but I don't have to speak at all, it just feels...
No words needed, and IF you feel the need to speak, just do it, they can hear you.. All the time..

My "guardian" as I call him, cause it's a he, I know who he was in life, never met in real life though, but we do share friends amonst the present living, he came to me for a reason, is here to check me up almost every day.

I have had a rough last couple of years and I guess that without him I would NOT be alive at all.. He pointed me in direction of his dearest friend, we met through the net and now D's friend is one of my best friends... even though he is far away...he is of a big importance in my life...

I have not trained or learnt in any way, it just comes naturally, have always known things that is about to happen, everything is for a reason, and I'm glad to have got to know this great D... even though he is actually not living in my world any longer...

So, I cannot give any advise but to just feel...
There have been times when I doubt what I see, feel and hear, at those times "D" shows himself for my "non believeing friends" in some way and they get really shook-up..

D died the same day as my soul-mate did, were connected, He helps me, I help him.. to speak with his dear friend..

It's a wierd friendship...But nothing I wan't to live without..

~To you "D"... LOVE..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join