It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
...That there a secret society in control of all the governments in the world and I am not talking about the Freemasons or the Bilderburg. I am talking about a secret society that does not run the gov directly, but uses it as a cover up so this regime can grow and continue with its goals. You think its possible that an organization like this could exist?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In a World of infinite possibilities anything is possible.....secret factions covertly controlling super powers of the world for there own means are very high on that list..lets be honest

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalgearsolid
...That there a secret society in control of all the governments in the world and I am not talking about the Freemasons or the Bilderburg. I am talking about a secret society that does not run the gov directly, but uses it as a cover up so this regime can grow and continue with its goals. You think its possible that an organization like this could exist?

YES! And they have a name but people have been covertly taught that "They" do not exsist. Diabolical in nature, ruthless in execution.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is your friendly neighborhood Baphomet79 suggesting you visit the pleasant folks over at NWO...this message brought to you in part by the ATS community.

new topics

top topics

join