It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prevailing Left blowing wind on ATS (Op/Ed)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Fortuantely, that's the only redeeming quality to being in my semi-unique position. Well, aside from the fact that I can say with some certainty that I'm one of the rare few here that is in that position. I just like being able to take from each side what I believe to be true, and then "assimilate" that into my understanding.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Muaddib, where did you go? I have been reading this topic and at first you were very passionate, you were wrong, but passionate. You were probably still mad over your fake news about Jews being made to wear badges in Iran, its understandable to get mad when caught in a lie, but your posts had feelings in them!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
And yet it is your opinion that he was wrong. Does that automatically make him wrong because your opinion differs?

Muaddib is passionate and I really enjoy his posts, I am not able to use a complete all encompassing statement that anyone on here is wrong, much less Muaddib. That is because I can not possibly be always right.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yeah Maud!! We all love your wacky posts. It's a refreshing bit of dialogue that brightens even MY day, and it takes a lot to do that. Be proud to know that you've, in some weird way, brightened my otherwise dull existence.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I fear that Muaddib has moved on.

Or perhaps they got him in a raid?

Of course if there was a Raid, why was I not in charge of it?

Makes you wonder,

Semper

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Makes you wonder,

Why there are all theses off topic posts... ATSNN is held to a higher standard, and as such, off topic posts, personal asides and other posting indiscretions are not appropriate.

Please confine your posts to the topic at hand: Prevailing Left blowing wind on ATS (Op/Ed)

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yumi
Muaddib, where did you go? I have been reading this topic and at first you were very passionate, you were wrong, but passionate. You were probably still mad over your fake news about Jews being made to wear badges in Iran, its understandable to get mad when caught in a lie, but your posts had feelings in them!

From what I know about Muaddib, he has a very demanding job, one that does not allow him the leisure of sitting at a keyboard to immediately answer all of your challenges.

You have not driven him away, believe me. He will be here when he can to answer all the personal attacks against him.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join