It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View From Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Satan, from day one was about lying to man and elevating him to a level of God when he was not.

Satan when he met Jesus, was about offering Jesus the kingdoms of the world if he would but merely jump off a cliff.

Satan, is about mans materialality. His pettiness. His hate, and power. Power that opresses. Power that enslaves. In a world of eternity, Satans scheme doenst work in terms of greed or otherwise. It works for the aristocrats..but no one else.

How does that saying go? Its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter heaven.

Whether he is real or fictitious, I think no one would disagree that he is considered dark and " not Good " for people in general. And while people can say god created all kinds of hurt in the world..think again. Man created hate. Man created devices that kill people, and yes..even on a mass scale in the name of peace..Hence Nuclear. Weapons man should never be proud of, yet we pose with them as though they are a position of strength. How childlike.

In a world with money and greed, satans way, conceptual or real, it doesnt work. Inflation ( greed ) will always grow with mans greed. Items and technology will be more expensive, and man may find himself at a technological stalemate at some point and guess what..no jobs..Not enough jobs for the number of people in the world.

That equates to more hungery people and homeless..More haves and have nots.

Even if you dont beleive in God, or even satan, we all know that Greed and arrogance makes for a nasty environment. Dark Concepts like satan and hate need to fade...for man to heal..

A view from Satan? Any concept that is based on hate , satan the being or otherwise is not healthy. Satan to be forgiven? sure, but he must demonstrate love and humbleness.

In reading back on the post..I may have missed the precept..but you know..something about worshiping satan..just dont sound right..Whether its an egyptian version, a man with horns, a lizard or some other deity.

Peace

[edit on 5-6-2006 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I'm not a satanist. You're being cynical...

I think what he is saying is that you don't understand satanism. Its called 'satanism', but the god that it 'worships' isn't satan. The name is given for symbolic effect and to a large degree , shock effect. You say that the satanists don't really know who their satan is, but the thing is, they don't worship anything called satan.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yes I do worship Satan and I'm damn proud of it! Praise Satan!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Actually if you think about it.... Who did Jesus come here to Save?.... perhaps it was his brother.... he put himself in the same prison as Satan and showed Satan the way to his father through himself(Jesus/Christ)...

You are Satan, everyone who reads this is, Satan...

The Anti-Christ is simply someone who denies Christ, or Satans brother.... Just as it's written

"What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance"

God let his Son(Satan) come to the realization himself, through the help of his other Son(Christ).......

Therefore it would be hard to be a Satanist, when he doesn't exist outside of ourselves as humans... There exists among us none who are spotless.
Welcome to Self-Realization which is the beginning of Self-Annihiliation.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Perhaps " a view from Satan " is exactly what Satan is.

Within all of us is the ability to know Right or Wrong. Good or Bad. hence...a view.

Good knows what good is; God is Good.

Whether you worship satan or not, if you do not show equality and love to all men,
you are not walking in the way of Christ.

Christ asked that you serve both your friend, and your enemy. The lesson in Christ was that doing good for those that trespass against you will eventually be enveloped in goodness, and their ways will change.

Doing Good for your fellow man is in fact serving God.

God is Good.

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Last two posts:

Agreed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join