It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I have an alien encounter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A few months back, I passed it off as a dream, but after a recent conversation, I'm reconsidering.

It was 3:03am, and I was trying to get to sleep, but I wasnt tired. I roll over and close my eyes. All of a sudden I see a flashing ball, though my eyelids. I can see through them now, as much as Itry to resist, I can see my room clearly, like my eyes were open. the ball is at my doorway, and two beings materialize. A small grey, and a huge creature that has to crouch under my doorway. Its eyes shimmer like stars, and its fist was as big as my head. I actually felt my heart jump into my throat, like it was hard to breathe, and it felt like Iskipped a beat.

The grey being talked, and said the words. "His name is _______" (I can't remember the name.)

All of a sudden I heard a shriek, like a loud buzzing hum, and I woke up, on the other side of the bed.

It was 4:27am.

I never felt like I fell alseep, just closed my eyes, and opened them.

Ever since, at night, I cant sleep till 4 am. If I close my eyes in my room, I see visions of grey aliens...theyre eyes just staring at me, through me.

Was this just a dream, or something else? DId I fall asleep, or was I missing time?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hmm, scary story either way.

Do you have any physical anomalies? implants? strange marks?

Perhaps it was just an extremely vivid dream, but maybe it wasn't.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have a small cyst behind my left ear, but thats been there since I was 14.

Other then that, I just have the feeling of eyes on me all the time. And I'm scared of the night sky, like I have an urgence to get back inside.

Is that a psychological anomaly?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
WolfofWar

It is contradictory to me that you would have one encounter such as this.

If you are being honest, my guess is that this was your own manifestation, a dream of imagination; not a dream of true experience or a physical experience.

However, it is common for people who have alien contact, who do not know they have contact, to have such an inner wish or longing for it, that they produce it themselves with their imaginations, and it might come out looking as awkward as you describe.

If and when it happens, you will know it eventually. Be careful what you wish for and always be completely honest with yourself about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I used to have that feeling when I was young before I even knew what Grey's or aliens even remotely were and if you think that's strange, I have a small hole in my upper (my right) right ear that looks as if it's been pierced for an earing, it's been there since I was born, has never closed up. Every now and then I hear a ringing coming from that point in my head too, sort of odd but oh well.

Just don't think about it though when you go to sleep at night, if you don't think about it, you won't have any worries about it and you can sleep easier, try sleeping with a radio on or a TV on.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
WolfofWar
It is contradictory to me that you would have one encounter such as this.

So your saying I'm lieing? It was a real experience, but I'm not quite sure whether I was lucid when it happened. But either way, it was quite vivid, and I dont remember falling asleep.

If you are being honest, my guess is that this was your own manifestation, a dream of imagination; not a dream of true experience or a physical experience.

Probably, but I wanted to see others opinions.

However, it is common for people who have alien contact, who do not know they have contact, to have such an inner wish or longing for it, that they produce it themselves with their imaginations, and it might come out looking as awkward as you describe.

I dont really want to see aliens or anything, they scare they hell out of me, always have.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
WolfofWar

The way the alien people look and the way their technologies and personal abilities work are just different and beyond your imagination. It's the stories you hear and your own fear of the unknown that makes you feel so scared of the aliens.

The alien races are fine. If you can manage your fear when you meet them, you could learn a Universe full of important things.

new topics

top topics

join