It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Insult?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was thinking, what would possibly be the ultimate insult to do to someone....

One thing kept coming up over and over again...peeing on someone.

You beat someone up, then pee on them.

Boss calls you into his/her office and fires you. Jump up on their desk and start peeing all over everything.

Guy takes your spot in the parking garage, pee on their car.

I could be wrong, but peeing just seems to be unbeatable.

Please, prove me wrong. I'm interested to hear what others think.

-O

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Its actualy quite simple:

"Shut up, stupid"

I know it doesnt sound grand or ultimate, but think about it for a moment: You are basically saying, in just three simple words, that what thay have to say is so meaningless that you dont even think they are worth the energy or effort to explain why they neeed to be quiet. And to call somebody stupid is really about the worst thing you can say to them. Calling somebody an explitive is one thing, but its not personal, but to call somebody stupid is personal on the most primative level.

Next time somebody you really dont care for starts talking, the moment the words exit thier mouth, stop them cold and just say "shut up stupid" out of nowhere and walk away. They will be absolutly crushed. Im telling you.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Pooping on someone is worse
. My friend told me he knew this one guy who fell asleep in camp and he wakes up, eyes still shut in the morning and starts sniffing the fresh air. What he smells instead is the smell of poop. He quickly opens his eyes and sees a pile of crap on his chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
the ultimate insult hmmm, you know what it would be for me someone slapping me. i can take all the verbal insults someone can throw at me they dont affect me but slapping someone that would be the greatset insult ever. stops everyone in there tracks even men.
plus you know when youv really gotton to someone when they turn around and slap you

on a side note we need more smilies lol

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
the ultimate insult would be something like:

if u got fired, tough guy picking fights on u or whatever..

- laugh like a hyena and say "i'll take that as a joke", then laugh like really you're going crazy and try to fart as much as possible..

well, i've tried that once and it got me a big one on my face..

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Pissing someone off in less than 15 seconds.

LOOK AT THEM....

Look at their FEET FIRST, then slowly look-up to their eyes!! DO NOT SMILE. Give a hard look. snap your look away after 1 second of direct contact!

It'll offended EVERYONE!! I did it to a very beautiful hostesses, while walking pass a restaurant back in 1998. She started cussing me out. It was awesome, she was calling me an "a--hole".

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I bet if you peed on them after starting at them, they be even more mad!

Actually, I think if I was eating in a restaraunt, and then some dude walked up to my table, said hi, unzipped his pants and just let fly, I'd stab him with my steak knife.

-O

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I could think of one with my experience at my school and all my other experience that has happened, or that I have done to others, but I cannot post it here. So I will say this.

Do that staring thing, piss on them, take a crap on them, laugh like a total stoopid, then slap that person, and walk away farting.

I sorta combined the ideas of others, so that would be a very big insult, and from the eyes of others, it would be hilariousnessisity.

new topics

top topics

join