It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange room in friends house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hi guys i wonder if you can help.

Recentley one of my friends relatives died in his house.
Normal i know but the strange thing is, when i went to help clean his stuff away i could not get into the room that he died in.
It was like a forcefield on the door only my friend could pass through even when my friend tried pulling me through i could not pass,even stranger my other friend came to help and he couldnt pass through either.
Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't really know what this means. But, if it really happened, then possibly it meant the deceased did not want non-relatives or certain people in his room touching his things. I wouldn't want my family to have thier freinds in my room !

[edit on 2-6-2006 by violet]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I heard about spirits doing this before, it's best to stay away from it!
Or sit down and talk to it!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The thing is i was very close to the person that died.
And i see no reason why i shouldnt be allowed to pass through in to the room.
Any i deas what could be happening????????????

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
totally skeptical on it...your saying that the door is open but you cant pass through?
to each their own, who am I to say what happened, wasnt there.

peace

dalen

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
didn't really want to pass the threshold into the room? Or was it that you were actually physically barred from entering by some force?

When I was younger I had one experience where I simply could not enter a friend's house. I wasn't physically prevented from doing so, but when I tried I felt absolutely sick, every hair on my body stood up and I opted to sit on the front steps instead and wait for her.

If there is a force at work in you and your other friend being prevented from entering the room, why push it?

If what you say is true then respect your dead friend and let it be.

If it is a feeling you get that "prevents" you from entering, follow the instinct and, again let it be.

If you feel entitled to enter the room, ask yourself why? Then ask yourself why you might not want to/why your friend might not want you to.

Most of the answers you likely already have and I'd venture that it's not a force outside of yourself that stops you from going in.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I had it a long time ago, but not with a building but with a person. My boyfriend at the time wanted me to shake hands with a particular fellow. Up to this point, the school had been receiving several bomb threats. The person whose hand I was suppose to shake was the janitor.

All of a sudden, the room went pitch-black and it was like the janitor and I was the only one in the room. I froze up and panicked. It wasn't a racial issue, but the way the darkness engulfed him it scared me, as I felt the darkness from him closing in on me. I ran out of the classroom (this was the end of the day). Everybody had left; except for the janitor, my boyfriend, myself and two other friends of mine.

I was about 15/16 at the time. Anyway, I shot out of the room screaming. My mates asked me what was the matter. I couldn't tell them. I just said that I couldn't get near him.

Then about a week later; another bomb scare had been reported. Except this time the bomb was real and it was planted in a bin outside of the building I had been in. It was on the news; what was even more shocking was the would-be bomber was none other than the janitor.

I have sense learned if I see darkness around somebody that encapsulates them and feels like it is going to engulf me to beware.

That was real terror like I have never known. I'm a tornado survivor and even the tornado was less fearful than the terror I felt and the darkness emanating from that man. It was like I was in the depth of hell and couldn't get out.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You just left it at that and didn't try anything else? You could have at least tried to throw stuff through it.

See how long it lasts, and if it's still there, do an in-depth investigation. Take pictures and see if anything weird happens in them. Try to crawl in through a window to the room and see if that is mysteriously blocked-off or not as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
You just left it at that and didn't try anything else? You could have at least tried to throw stuff through it.

See how long it lasts, and if it's still there, do an in-depth investigation. Take pictures and see if anything weird happens in them. Try to crawl in through a window to the room and see if that is mysteriously blocked-off or not as well.

good suggestions

i had a similer experience when i was little, but for some reason i couldnt get into my own room!!! my mum thought i was just playing up but no matter how hard i tried to move through the doorway it couldnt get through i actually slept on the couch fot 3 days untill on the 3rd day i could walk through it.
very strange

top topics

join