It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Heaven and Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I know alot of people have a religion but i dont so this could be true in my eyes.

This uses some of Dan Browns DaVinci Code things.

Human Way:
Well if u read the book or watched movie or anything on the DaVinci Code.
When They were creating the religion of chirstianity there were only two men, not a huge vote of partie. (right know im looking for the names of the two but one of them gave him a nick name.) well the one of the two people were creating the way the book the other man nicked named Satan did not like way the other one was doing and tryed to talk the the so called GOD. Well the man God didnt like that he was having his religion broke up so he kicked him out. so Satan tryed to make his own religion the was way better then Christianity but "god" was a sore loser and picked on his religion and calling it hell.

mythical way:
After GOD created earth his angles were beind him in any way. But there was an angle that hated the way he was running things(sound familuar). So what god did was kick him out of heaven. But satan is just an angle so he didnt have the power to create a place called hell so he stayed on earth.

So letraly earth is hell paradise wasnt runed by adam or eve but by god himself. He gave up his children on earth to have a good place in heaven. and we worship him like hes all importaint like. God is the real devil i believe and he all ways will. The way chirstians call hell maby it there is such a place thats not on earth maybe hell is not all that bad.

Mod Edit: all cap title

[edit on 2-6-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
if i was you i would stay away from davinci code book and film, these geezers know what they are doing in getting rid of christian beliefs.

but what you read and watch is upto you.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
if i was you i would stay away from davinci code book and film, these geezers know what they are doing in getting rid of christian beliefs.

but what you read and watch is upto you.

Yeah just as religious groups know what THEY'RE doing when they brainwash you into believing their beliefs. So why is it all right for one group and not the other?

G

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What rediculous trash. Did you ever think that the DaVinci Code may just be a clever work of fiction?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Listen, you should spend the next few years gaining knowledge without judgement. judgement on feeble points make the whole thing feeble.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't start out any statement you expect to be taken seriously with, "I got this from the Da Vinci Code". People around here tend to just snide at your comments, without really ever looking at what you are saying. I would recommend a different approach. Here is a thread where you can see what I mean. A great work of fiction, but nothing worth quoting as a basis for a factual argument.

Dan Brown Da Vinci Code

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
you know man has the ability to keep something like this secret it might be trash to you and to many people but some of us acctualy believe its true...the DaVinci code does have some truth in it

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
im useing some of his findings not the story itself

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
There is very little about Dan Brown's "findings" that are true. At least, not what he portrays on his fact page. About all he got right was the address of the headquarters of Opus Dei. No Priory of Scion-complete sham created by a frenchman that wanted to give himself ties to Marovingian royalty.
To get back to the subject, heaven and hell are what you make of them. To some, hell is fire and brimstone and heaven is singing and clouds. To others, hell is the most horrible place and situation you can imagine. And the opposite likewise for heaven. There is no evidence of either place being real, so it is all in what you believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

What rediculous trash. Did you ever think that the DaVinci Code may just be a clever work of fiction?

So true! The Davinci Code & Angels and Demons are both listed as fiction. If you want a book that goes through and seperates fact from fiction in the books, and gives more information about the history, get the "Secrets of..." books, like www.amazon.com...=1149783370/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-1397309-2395914?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
video of hell's description

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.
IT IS YOUR WILL OUT OF SYNC WITH THE WILL OF GOD.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
THRE ARE 49 REFERENCES TO HELL IN THE BIBLE.
WHERE IT IS WHAT IT IS LIKE WHO IS THERE...

INVESTIGATE THE WORD OF GOD NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE ONE DAY.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by fmcanarney]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Heaven and hell are both perceptions.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

how long was the video?

did your post get deleted or did yoou decide to do some personal research into the subject mater of hell?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
THRE ARE 49 REFERENCES TO HELL IN THE BIBLE.
WHERE IT IS WHAT IT IS LIKE WHO IS THERE...

INVESTIGATE THE WORD OF GOD NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE ONE DAY.

you christian please stop with the word "it will be too late"

it annoying...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

It is acually five words not one. look closley for the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Butt Prints In The Sand

One night I had a wondrous dream,
One set of footprints there was seen,
The footprints of my precious Lord,
But mine were not along the shore.

But then some stranger prints appeared,
And I asked the Lord, "What have we here?"
Those prints are large and round and neat,
"But Lord they are too big for feet."

"My child," He said in somber tones,
"For miles I carried you alone.
I challenged you to walk in faith,
But you refused and made me wait."

"You disobeyed, you would not grow,
The walk of faith, you would not know.
So I got tired, I got fed up,
and there I dropped you on your butt."

"Because in life, there comes a time,
when one must fight, and one must climb.
When one must rise and take a stand,
or leave their butt prints in the sand."

author unknown

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hell is mentioned thirty five times in the New Testament.

Once by James.
Once by Peter.
Thirty three times by Jesus Christ.
He is pretty much the authority as far as I am concerned.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by fmcanarney]

top topics

join