It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Song makes people suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The song is Gloomy Sunday.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I get suicidal when I hear some James Blunt crap, homicidal when I hear Robbie Williams.

So true !

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Do you think it's possible that some of the people who have commited suicide because of this song did it because prior to hearing the song, they had heard over and over again that the song will make you kill yourself...putting a bit of subliminal notion in their head?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craft
The song is Gloomy Sunday.

If only you had've looked a few posts down from the original post.

Originally posted by timb3r

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I get suicidal when I hear some James Blunt crap, homicidal when I hear Robbie Williams.

So true !

I know what you mean. Yet I still have the album and still listen to it occasionaly.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Do you think it's possible that some of the people who have commited suicide because of this song did it because prior to hearing the song, they had heard over and over again that the song will make you kill yourself...putting a bit of subliminal notion in their head?

possibly but i have never heard it. songs can reach us ways we do not understand, even music without words, can have a tremendous effect on us.

what is it musicians say, the sound and music open you up, and then the words preach to your subconcious whatever they want, and many times the listener does not know what the lyrics are on about, but he or she knows they have an effect.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join