It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Davinci Code, Code in the book?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There are words here and there throughout the book that are italicised(sp?) for no apparent reason.
I still have yet to read it, I'm going to keep a notepad nearby and write down all of the strange stuff in it.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i have read the book and seen the film its cool i suggest reading the book before seeing the film its a must
Text Black

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
IMO this movie was probably Tom Hanks worst performance ever. After seeing
this movie I believe Ron Howard has a split personality . It was his second personality Opie that directed this movie.

The only movie that comes to mind that was worse than this one and had fewer " socially redeming factors" was Blair Witch Project. I laughed all the way through that one.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I found Castaway to be pretty lame. Hanks is one actor I usually enjoy, but that film did zip for me. I am just glad that an A list actor deigned to play the lead role in the film. Though I don't agree with Browns theories, he brings attention to a topic dear to me for a quarter century. My brother was in the arctic when BW project came out, and on his return, was told to rent the video. He watched it alone, and half way through, paused it, and locked all his doors. lol. I have always been amazed/amused at the reaction to such 'pseudo-reality' creations. Even when the makers do interviews, and state its just a story, some folks just can't let it go.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....... Here's Johnny!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I laughed through Blair Witch also, I thought it was a pretty lame piece of work.
I think I could have done it better. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join