It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Power - H2O into HHO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Greetings,

Here's a video clip I'd like to share with you all. I did a search on ATS to see if this subject has already been discussed, but didn't see anything related.
HHO Gas

Here's another one I saw recently:
New HHO Environmentally friendly gas in action (full video)

All replies are greatly appreciated.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Very, very impressive. Is this the "Klein" of Klein Tools? Uh, I do some gas welding every now and again... I think that application is so cool... I can't tell you how many serious burns this will save from inadvertant tip contact. I didn't see him lay down a bead or anything though either. How cheaply and efficiently can they actually take apart water though? Nifty solution. And can it be made safe for consumer use? Most impressive, US military contracts for Hummers too.

I wonder how they keep piston crowns in a non-mixed fuel configuration... ceramic coated crowns and combustion chambers? ECU Ignition, injection, and spark and valve timing, compression ratio would need to be fiddled with for sure. Might make one heck of a race platform with liquid water as exhaust! I would think valve and valve seat materials may be a "burn" problem same with exhaust manifolds and or headers.

I've seen water injection systems increase horsepower on turbocharged drag bikes but that's more like a water-vapour mist shot at about 50 PSI though a nozzle. Thanx DearWife I'd never have known otherwise (perhaps there is another post and I just missed it too). Truly exciting times, I hope this works out.

Thanx,

Victor K.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Perhaps check these folks out more closely... seven grand US is pretty expensive for a conversion kit. I'm not saying it's shady or anything but that's a bit much for there claimed fuel savings. Give it time check back with it in 6 months see what has changed maybe... here's their homepage. I can find no evidence of US military contracts... that doesn't mean there aren't any. I'd not bet the farm or become an investor without way more rigorous investigation of the claims.

Victor K.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i was very suprised to hear that he had a patent on this (also the report said he invented it?????). The principles of HHO (also known as brown's gas) have been known for a long long time!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies.

I looked up Brown's gas and found this on wikipedia:
Brown's Gas

In 1966, physicist Dr. William Rhodes patented the first water torch (Patent No. 3,262,872). In 1977, Yull Brown expanded upon the patent to produce a similar water torch (Patent No. 4,014,777). In 2004, Dennis Klein, of Hydrogen Technology Applications (HyTech) patented an, again, expanded version of Brown's water torch (Patent No. 6,689,259).

From one of the clips I recall the use of distilled water wheras Brown uses plain tap water.

Professor Yul Brown has developed a machine that will convert plain tap water to a stoichiometric mixture of hydrogen and oxygen without causing an explosion, hitherto fore thought to be impossible to do. He has discovered another state of water besides ice, water or steam. It is Brown's Gas! One liter of water makes 1860 liters of Brown's gas, when a spark is added to the gas, it still does not explode, it implodes. Brown's Gas implodes! When it implodes it makes the most unique welder in the world. People who can weld, confirm that it is impossible to weld dissimilar metals, glass to metal, metal to brick, and just about anything to anything, but you can with Brown's Gas Welder.

About the water types:
Distilled Water
Tap Water

Here's a search I did on the difference between brown klein gas

[0004] The field of this patent application has been the subject of a rather vast number of patents. Among such prior art is U.S. Pat. No. 4,014,777 issued on Mar. 29, 1977 to Yull Brown under the title "Welding"; U.S. Pat. No. 4,081,656 issued on Mar. 28, 1978 to Yull Brown under the title "Arc assisted hydrogen/oxygen welding"; and other similar patents. In accordance with the above patents as well as with the subsequent rather large literature in the field, "Brown gas" is defined as a combustible gas composed of conventional hydrogen and conventional oxygen gases having the exact stochiometric ratio of 2/3 hydrogen and 1/3 oxygen. As we shall see, the combustible gas treated in this invention is dramatically different than the Brown gas.

~DearWife

[edit on 2-6-2006 by DearWife]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia (frmo which some of the above quotes came), there has been no independent verification of the calimed properties of the gas.

I personally find the claim that it "implodes" when ignited ridiculous. If energy is realeased (and it has to), this must be accompaigned by an increase of temperature of the gas, and therefore by expansion.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
HHO is one aspect of Brown gas since it has all characteristics of Brown gas.

Here is more info about this HOT Topic in the world today...
It's quite impressive. It can melt almost any material in nature and in earth, also ...

WELD WITH BROWN'S GAS
quartz, cast iron, copper, aluminum,

CUT WITH BROWN'S GAS
www.eagle-research.com...

FUSE WITH BROWN'S GAS!

PRE-HEAT WITH BROWN'S GAS

POLITICALLY HOT BROWN'S GAS USES

I haven't got so much time so PLZ Google this, it's man with working car on water...
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial

Also Denny Kline's is pioneering in this today...

Ppl must realise that ... THIS will CHANGE the WORLD...
Also valuable info. can be picked up here...
www.waterfuelconverters.com
www.savefuel.ca
www.hydrogen-boost.com

And to NWO and BUSH regime I can only mimic

[edit on 19/3/07 by Triad979]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Not trying to be private at all...just surfing & brain-storming don't want to spend time reg. Moderator~ read/wonder/investigate=NO BS!
How much power is needed to convert?_javascript:icon('
')
1) on the one hand, can units be made small enough fot transport)?
Could extra props & mirror-skin power planes?!?!?!
2) largescale, country wide: Why not switch our reactors over to the task?!
3) argh SSD brain blank mem on thought, it'll return sometime unexpected.

Have some wild ideas to run past the brainy on personal non-combustion transport for your attn, too. Well folks, was that enough to get me admitted-sp to class here. I'll try to rem returning here, it's seriously cool.
My Affective Disorders they called it may take me long times, some never rem to come back to these places, no offense

I'm not usually very communicative[head in sand, sad-sack] Past time to emerge, so here I am world. Chuckies got ideas. 2009 is the year we better & save our lives.

Have even greater ideas but not relative here yet. Will become so though,
With that, I shuddup Happy Holidays y'all. _javascript:icon('
') CAG

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You guys realise this is just Electrolysis It takes a LOT of power *electricity* to split the water and so you would not be able to run a generator off of it if we could power problems would allready be solved. However little things like friction is a bitch.
that machine that he's using to make HHO aka Water aka H2O
Is not a generator its purely an electrolysis machine needing to be plugged in to work possibly 3 phase but it would most likely convert it to DC to seperate out the gasses.

and I remain skeptical about that car
If there is a way of drving 100 miles on what was it 8 ounces of water then your anode or cathode * dont remember which*
would likely be made of something expensive and dissolve during electrolysis

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by retso
You guys realise this is just Electrolysis It takes a LOT of power *electricity* to split the water and so you would not be able to run a generator off of it if we could power problems would allready be solved. However little things like friction is a bitch.
Is not a generator its purely an electrolysis machine needing to be plugged in to work possibly 3 phase but it would most likely convert it to DC to seperate out the gasses.

If there is a way of drving 100 miles on what was it 8 ounces of water then your anode or cathode * dont remember which*

It does not take huge amounts of electricity to split water or to make HHO Brown's gas. Water4Gas, a very simple and very easy to make yourself unit which makes Brown Gas from 12 volt DC power. I know I have one and it works really well. It actually augments the gasoline increasing the milage, in some cases up to 50 percent. In my car Im getting about 36mpg city and almost 50mpg on the highway with a 305 V8 hi performance carbureted engine.

And your forgetting, a molecule of HHO gas is about 10 times more potent than a single gasoline molecule, thus you dont need as much of the molecule to produce the power as you would with the weaker gas molecule.

What was shown in the video with the car is what is called an "On Demand" system, meaning it only creates the HHO Brown Gas when its needed, not 24/7. And its not compressed into a storage tank. That is why the car can go 100 miles on 8 ounces of water, and not burn up its electrodes at all.

Try looking into how these are made and the hundreds of thousands of tests done on them before declaring them unworkable. They do work, and are a step forward to getting off the oil drug IV, a habbit that I and many others are very willing to kick.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
NASA's new space propellent is HHO after the current ships are phased out.

The shadow government not only stole the research but killed the guy who patented it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The laws of thermodynamics have nothing to do with the energy that
is stored in the hydrogen atom and the energy it takes to split the hydrogen atom from the oxygen atom. They are two different things.
It just happens to be a great thing that the burning of the hydrogen is aided by the oxygen after they are in their seperate gaseous forms.
It happens that as a product of the burning action an implosion takes place recombining some of the hydrogen and oxygen resulting in pure water. This has been known about by the Oil and Auto industry and the U. S. Govt. since at least the early 1900's. Think about such a thing being kept secret from the masses of the world. This KNOWLEDGE IN THE HANDS OF ALL THE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE AVERTED ALL THE WARS OF THE LAST CENTURY. GREED HAS NO CONCIENCE. Remember that at the beginning of the 1900's there was a bill before congress to close the patent office because everything had already been invented. I tried this and it works. Anyone who has tried it knows it works. There are always sceptics, naysayers, and knowitalls. Find out the facts and free the people.
This is too serious to ignore or to take someone elses word.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by retso

It does not take huge amounts of electricity to split water or to make HHO Brown's gas. Water4Gas, a very simple and very easy to make yourself unit which makes Brown Gas from 12 volt DC power. I know I have one and it works really well. It actually augments the gasoline increasing the milage, in some cases up to 50 percent. In my car Im getting about 36mpg city and almost 50mpg on the highway with a 305 V8 hi performance carbureted engine.

And your forgetting, a molecule of HHO gas is about 10 times more potent than a single gasoline molecule, thus you dont need as much of the molecule to produce the power as you would with the weaker gas molecule.

What was shown in the video with the car is what is called an "On Demand" system, meaning it only creates the HHO Brown Gas when its needed, not 24/7. And its not compressed into a storage tank. That is why the car can go 100 miles on 8 ounces of water, and not burn up its electrodes at all.

Try looking into how these are made and the hundreds of thousands of tests done on them before declaring them unworkable. They do work, and are a step forward to getting off the oil drug IV, a habbit that I and many others are very willing to kick.

Cheers!!!!

The electricity needed for the electolosis process can be generated by an alternator from a car's engine itself. There is a man in my area that has put a HHO mod on a Ford Ranger. He uses the trucks battery to power the electolosis and routes the HHO gas into the air intake. The engine still runs off gasoline but since the HHO is in the air that goes into the cylinder the engine does use much less gasoline. He uses a 5 gallon bucket of water and that lasts him for months.

Also, as far as I know this HHO only works on cars with carbs. At least I have never heard of a fuel injected car run only on HHO.

This does work but I dont think it is the way to go. Once you split water into gas it is not like their is a natural process that can bring those gasses back together and create water.

[edit on 23/1/09 by Pfeil]

top topics

join