It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Marriage Problems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've seen this today on three different political forums so I did a google news search and it appears to be coming from two sources 1) Wayne Madsen and 2) the "Globe"

www.waynemadsenreport.com
June 1, 2006 -- Rocky shoals for Bush marriage? Informed sources Inside the Beltway report that First Lady Laura Bush has established temporary residence in the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC as a result of a tiff with President Bush over an extramarital relationship involving her husband. Mr. Bush's tryst is said to involve Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. It is not known how long Mrs. Bush plans to remain at the Mayflower, however, her security detail has been present at the hotel during hours when the First Lady would normally be residing in the White House. While she was National Security Adviser, Rice, who has never been married, referred to George W. Bush as "my husband" before she corrected herself and said, "the president." Rice was speaking at a dinner when she made her "husband" remarks.

WMR is tracking the Laura Bush story.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Did a Google News Search and came up with this -

mediamatters.org...

Apparently the "Globe" has this as their Front Page. Additionally, the below mentioned URLs are talking about this too.

Where there is smoke perhaps there is fire.

BTW I've been a republican forever (Since Goldwater and Reagan) so please understand that I am not doing this out of a left wing agenda.

Related News Links:
mediamatters.org
www.capitolhillblue.com
www.miami.com

join