It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill gunfight??? tony blair arrest???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am simply stunned at how many people are stunned at this.

I can understand presenting the information, but why the heck is anyone beleiveing what they read on the tom flocco website? its not immpossible, but, why beleive it at all?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah, very wierd that he would go straight from here, to Italy...
would think he would go by the house, check his messages... change underwear... you know... use his OWN john... the things people like to do after a trip, and especially before a vacation.

Maybe just in case, there were interpol agents waiting to pick him up in the UK?
just speculating here...

Tom flocco is off, as much as he is on... but his theory seems to fit, and is too recent to be a total fabrication of events (unless he has a hoax team, as big as his fact team)

It concerns me...

But what concerns me more, is the statement by an ex CIA agent on CNN the other day, that the CIA has been a republican political tool for some time... and is being used by the administration on operations that "Americans would find repulsive".

A new bush picked leader from the NSA doesn't really give me much hope, that those agencies are anything but even more controlled by the Bushes now... remember, he supports the measures that seem to be quickly squelching any dissent or critism of policy in the ranks of Americans...

new laws to consider here...
whistleblowers illegal now
phone calls of government insiders are being monitored to insure no leaks
leaks are considered treason unless you are the president, or his friend.
they just about have any witnesses sown up, with no possible voice of truth to speak...

I think this is the exact thing, that our founding fathers were trying to insure against... (or give legal recourse for)

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Many thanks to whoever posted it on ATSNN!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I am simply stunned at how many people are stunned at this.

I can understand presenting the information, but why the heck is anyone beleiveing what they read on the tom flocco website? its not immpossible, but, why beleive it at all?
Because it feels good. Yes, i'll tell it like it is, it feels good to catch these criminals at their game. That's why.

you darned right.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
while this story makes me smile, wishful thinking at best.
Tom has been wrong before and if this does show up for a vote to ATSNN, I will not vote it up until there is a verified source, sorry Tom's word alone doesn't cut it for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I neither believe or disbelieve. I simply do not have enough information at this point to make an informed choice. Tom Flocco does not have a perfect track record. I'm waiting for someone reliable to debunk or confirm this allegation.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Read the entire thread- there are others. In keeping with ATS's policy of bringing in genuine stories, i agree. But, this is too good to have been made up. This guy is not that smart. You know?
I'm keeping my eyes open- it could be it will take some time to circulate this story.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Great find sentinel!

I wonder how many operatives working behind the scenes are being silenced (killed) right now? Also, I'm sure the security camera footage from the garage has magically disappeared or is being altered right now.

Peace

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Did any of you catch this...
there are many leads to follow here, that if proven, help prove the present case as well...

Supposidly british agents have been captured attempting to plant bombs on chicago subways...
WTF? bush blair AQ cabal tried again...

If i was the CIA, i would want to take this administration down also...
especially if I knew the good and the bad of the CIA, and knew the bad came from one main source...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Did any of you catch this...
there are many leads to follow here, that if proven, help prove the present case as well...

Supposidly british agents have been captured attempting to plant bombs on chicago subways...
WTF? bush blair AQ cabal tried again...

If i was the CIA, i would want to take this administration down also...
especially if I knew the good and the bad of the CIA, and knew the bad came from one main source...

yes DGTEMPE posted it at the top of page two, very suspecious

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well I don't want to come across as a prick but there are no sources yet, I would hate to see ATSNN be made a fool of.

the_sentinal's link only sources Flocco's story.

Like I said I don't want to sound like an ass, but the second link you posted Tony Blair's MI-6 Agents Caught Trying To Blow Up Chicago Subway happened 13 months ago.

[edit on 1/6/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Well I don't want to come across as a prick but there are no sources yet, I would hate to see ATSNN be made a fool of.

the_sentinal's link only sources Flocco's story.

Like I said I don't want to sound like an ass, but the second link you posted Tony Blair's MI-6 Agents Caught Trying To Blow Up Chicago Subway happened 13 months ago.

[edit on 1/6/2006 by Sauron]

yep didnt check the date, but still you have to admit that this story is almost to impossible to be made-up.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Have a listen at the very bottom is a briefing of Tom telling the story.

Disregard the first minute- nonsense music followed by interview

Listen

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
yep didnt check the date, but still you have to admit that this story is almost to impossible to be made-up.

I guess youve never read a work of spy fiction then? This is the type of stuff you find in spy novels, techno-thrillers, and other works of fiction. Nothing is impossible to be made up. Did you see the thread on Pallywood? How the Palestinians stage scenes and the media runs them thinking they are real? I mean cmon, this is clearly some incredibly sensationalized work of fiction.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Let us all take a moment here, to understand the source of the info presented...
Tom Flocco isn't the source merely the guy who put it on paper (the web)...
he didn't write it, he merely parroted two investigative journalists (and supposidly experts on the subject) as well as being "whisleblowers" that did write the original claim... It is just that Tom Flocco is the only website so far to carry the story...

if we do find other sources, they will likely be also from the original story by these two reporters... (written up by Tomflocco)

of course, we know that the previous story about Blair and the chicago subways from long ago, but was also only reported by these two investigators...
because these two reporters are supposidly the only ones who have internal sources who leaked this info.
so unless someone covers the exact same ground, and interviews these secret sources then that is all we are likely to have...

instead, let us try to debunk various parts of the story, to see if it can be disproven... and work from the back to front...

For instance... the attempted debunk of the trip dates...
at first, it looked like blair was in italy, but now we see the dates do match... he didn't go to italy, until after his USA trip (apparently without going home first)

Do we have a document anywhere that says that heads of countries can be supeoned? Do we know if there truly is a subpeona for Blair or Bush?

If we can disprove those statements, then we can debunk the whole thing, yes?

[edit on 1-6-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Isnt it though? This is incredible. But remember, this whole era of Bush has been like a science fiction/horror tale, hasnt it? With Dick at the helm, Rumsfeld- that's a scary bunch! A couple of crotchety old men pulling Bush's strings.
Talk about weird stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is only one source which has been shown to be dubious in the past, arn't some of us been slightly too trusting here?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lazarus,

Here's a tie, tangled as it is Bush-Blair-the queen

too tangled and i have things to do.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what Tom Flocco beleives because there was no shooting in fact the mainstream and indy news sources alike confirm that the bang was infact from nearby construction.

I think people should wait to hear what happened first before they start the speculation machine.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kipman725
There is only one source which has been shown to be dubious in the past, arn't some of us been slightly too trusting here?

ONE source

ahhh rense
worldnutdaily
need i go on...

but again... this isn't about the source, but the writters... lets see if we can directly debunk them...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join