It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: If Marines killed civilians, they'll be punished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Read the article here.

Quote: ""The Marine Corps is full of honorable people who understand the rules of war," Bush said in his first public comments on the killings in Haditha. "... those who violated the law, if they did, will be punished."

That statement is so true that it maddens me because who sent them there (Iraq) in the first place. How many civilans have been killed by the bombings alone, no official record of course but it's reported to be between 15,612 and 17,842.

Because the military does not 'do body counts' there's no offical record, but fact is that there have been 10,770 American casualties alone.

There may be be a few bad eggs among the thousands of soliders over there but who sent them to hell. Any sane person (no matter how professionally trained) will think and act differently.

Quote Bush "So, I think they were just blinded by hate ... and they just lost control," he said."

All I can say is who started this war in the first place, who initiated this war and it doesn't look like finishing any time in the near future either.

Just who is blinded here, "you're either with us or against us".

Just who is the one who has "lost control" here.

And they still continue to get away it.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by aob982]

bih

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
punished by what?? ohh please its like when you kill a dog in america

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I wonder when he will punish himself for sending them there wrongly in the first place. Since he is their commander he should step up to the plate and accept responsibility as they will have to.

Pie

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
lol you're quoting CNN.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccidentallyOnPurpose
lol you're quoting CNN.

What's so funny/amusing about quoting articles from CNN???

[edit on 2-6-2006 by aob982]

top topics

join