It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me finally able to make the psi wheel move!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Please, please, please people don't use psi wheels - they ARE fake. Use another method to prove your powers to us. Psi wheels are moved by the air currents around the object NOT psychic ability. Now I'm not saying that you had airflow on the object BUT I am saying the heat in the room moves psi wheels very easily (to test this put cups of hot watr around the psi wheel and watch it spin like a crazy thing). All you are doing in fact is making small (virtually un-testable) amounts of heat to move the air around the wheel.

You need to set up a completely different experiment as this doesn't prove you can do it.

Now many of you will think I'm a skeptic, but far from it. I have been practising with psychic vibration for many years and I am a Dr of Metaphysics, so have looked into psi wheels for many years all with the same conclusion, what you think you are doing, you're not.

You need to get a jar with some thread and a needle, match, glue and lid. Push the needle through the match so it is balanced. Tie the thread to the centre of the cross you just made. Glue the other end to the lid in the approx middle. Screw the lid on the jar. Place the jar on a table with NO CONTACT FROM YOUR BODY. Now move the needle/match cross with your ability.

This is a fair test under almost lab conditions. You can still make the needle move by banging the floor, but I'm sure you wouldn't do that as your development is more important than your success.

Try it and see how you get on.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

Dude. Just place the wheel on the table. Now put six or seven coffee mugs as close to the wheel as you can, without it being able to touch any of them. Now pour boiling water into each cup (this works better if the room temperature is cooler, all psi wheels spin better the colder the room.) With a cool enough room, you should be able to get that wheel to spin so fast it just blurs. Try it yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I believe you! Iv been practicing for days now and could do it today!!

Excellent Iv been doing it all night, All directions try moving your hands around gently to change direction.

For those that don't believe, try it.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join