It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me finally able to make the psi wheel move!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Good video. The lighting was better. Heck, I'd like to try it myself. I've tried in the past to move things, like rolling a pencil. I seem to remember trying to use my hands as ways of putting out the energy to move it.

Keep us informed on any advances.

Troy

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hey all how r u?
I hope u r all well.
I would just like to ask the Author of this thread what he does to make this occur?
Thanks.
Omega

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Hey all how r u?
I hope u r all well.
I would just like to ask the Author of this thread what he does to make this occur?
Thanks.
Omega

What would you like to hear?
Do you think it's a trick and want to know how?
Or do you think I'm doing it with my mind and want to know how?

I'm doing it by concentrating and believing it will move basicly.
And it's best to stay calm and relaxed.

[edit on 2006/6/3 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The truth is we may never get the skeptics to believe that we as human are capable of so much more than we have been led to believe. Were witches back in the day special or super heroes with special powers? They were burnt at the stake so we were trained to believe that anything and everything paranormal is of the devil. Nice trick. But, we can and will do so much more in the near future. I can't wait to see the faces.

To all the doubters... You can't explain the color blue to someone born blind. So would you accept his opinion on blue paint? Or believe him when he says blue doesn't exist, when we know it exists because we're holdong it in our hands? Sorry to ramble.

Be more open-minded and you will see your potential increase, just as this authors has. Just by believing. Bravo.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Oh, I certainly agree that us humans are capable of WAY more than we let on...but, in reality, this "phenomena" is not anything supernatural, psychic, or anything that anyone couldn't duplicate....

I'm going to go with the air disturbance of the compter fan, or more than likely, the thermal theory, because I too had the little christmas devices that did the same thing with just a little heat from a "night-light"...

I think some of us WANT to believe things like this are real, and I'm sure that this can be done in a manner that IS supernatural...However, in this specific instance, there are WAY too many factors that lead the intelligent person to believe otherwise....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me spending $32 on the simple FLOAT illusion, hehe...cut me some slack...I had been wanting to get it for a while, and the salesman threw in some extras....I got a DVD that shows how to perform the trick, the materials for the trick, and a nifty little LED light thingy that you can "float" for an added effect....

hey, we all buy things on a whim sometimes....

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
We certainly may very well capable of much more than we are taught to believe. It is sad though that spiritual powers have gotten the "evil" label attached to them, when in reality it's just a power that we possess naturally.

Troy

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
And of cource, the link:
media.putfile.com...

great!

Now it looks real enough for me.

But yeah, my hands are still near it, i'm still working on removing them!

Yes, but it was better than the first time. Convinced me much more.

One littel last point. If you do a third video lift the nail from the table to show that there is nothing hidden in the table plate itself.

I am curious if and how much you can improve that ability.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In the second video.....still can't see your face AND the device at the same time.....again, even if the bandana stays in place, you could be blowing through it....

I bet I could replicate this easily, and I just might do it......would you all believe it is something phenomenal when I came out and did it straight from the gate?...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Welp, I made me a PSI wheel, put it on a thumbtack, held my breath, and my results?
First time I put my hands close it started to spin, I then moved away to see if it was currents in the air, it didn't move.
I can't always make it move, so I think maybe it's not heat from my hands?
However it is working for me!
It almost seems there is mental frame of mind aspect to it perhaps. Or maybe it's static, but right now it's very humid and it's been raining constant for two days now, so...

Make one! It's not hard.

I proved to myself that this guy is not full of crud.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSquared
In the second video.....still can't see your face AND the device at the same time.....again, even if the bandana stays in place, you could be blowing through it....

and also when he would show both at the same time he could still manipulate everything in a video. It will never hold as an unbreakable proof. But just because you can manipulte/fake something or everything it doesnt mean it was.
If you seek proof you need to do it by yourself.

I bet I could replicate this easily, and I just might do it......would you all believe it is something phenomenal when I came out and did it straight from the gate?...

no, because I know you would fake it

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OK, I've been farting around with this, I put a heavy shirt in front of my face, my PSI wheel does not move when I am away from it ruling out air currents.

I also ruled out warm air caused by my hands, I ran cold water over my hands to cool them down and the wheel still moved.
I haven't been able to keep it spinning though, but the weird thing is there seems to be some weird connection to it, like as if there was a hair on my hand moving it, which at first I thought the originator of this post might be doing, having a hair taped to his thumbnail or something. But I believe it now that the poster is genuine and not a hoaxer.

To those who still doubt, all it takes is a square piece of paper, a pin or a thumbtack (plastic grip type) just make your own, I did, whereas before I thought hoax, now I don't think it's a hoax at all, I don't know what it is

Just try it!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
To those who still doubt, all it takes is a square piece of paper, a pin or a thumbtack (plastic grip type) ..
Just try it!

Congrats Toadmund! Looks like you have a talent. I dont know if it is so simple to everyone.

quote from the thread started:
"I have tried this for months now and I gave up, but I decided to try again today. "

I self doubt I could do it that easy. Long in the past I tried once with a half heart and a little different setup and failed. But hmm maybe I should give it another try now with this setting and place my hands close too it . (Seems to make a different!?)

[edit on 4-6-2006 by g210]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I put a CD spool cover over top of my wheel, the corners did not allow it to fit, so I trimmed off the corners.
I could not get it to work under the cover, however, with the corners rounded of, it seems to work a lot better (no cover), I'm getting more continuous revolutions.

Just a minute ago I gave it another shot, started spinning as soon as my hands got close, sat down got up and it didn't co-operate, then a third try got it going slowly.
I can get it to spin both ways although I can't control the direction.

Just by my personal observations I think heat from the hands may not be a factor, and wet cold hands don't lend itself to static attraction.

That leaves what?

PS, just tryed it again, didn't budge!
Addictive.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
can u use a nail instead of a needle

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSquared

This is what happens if I try to blow at it, I tried both with my mouth and nose:
media.putfile.com...

And please replicate it by blowing at it, that would just look stupid!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I now know for a fact that trapped soul is not blowing on it.
If you can't make your wheel move try again later, or try different positions of your hand,often times today I've tried cupping my hand around it in differing positions until it moves (in and out and from different angles, and like focusing a telescope), I've tried 4 fingers vertical both sides palms facing me, and move close enough to see a bit of movement etc.

I've tryed it with a screw, same sharpness of a nail, still worked but less fluid.

Unlike trapped souls video, you don't have to move your fingers, I've kept my hand perfectly still.

Haven't figured it out yet but there is a mental aspect to it in that the PSI wheel will not always put out, walk away, try again later.

I know this is real, I tried it.

To those who disbelieve, who have tried it? Today is the first time ever for me and I achieved what took others mucho time, so again it's not just heat or static, and as far as not working through a cover (glass or plastic) perhaps it deflects the energy or absorbs or displaces it, thus not reaching the target.

It would be neat to try other PSI experiments!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just see this video, it not mine, but it shows that TK is REAL!:
youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If indeed it's telekinesis, it would be good to be cognisant of your state of mind, wether it's best to concentrate on it, or to clear one's mind, if it works if your distracted, or stressed, or if it works if 'know' it will work, faith or belief or something like that.
That's where the trouble is, pinpointing the state of mind which makes it work.
If you can learn the state that works perhaps you can develop TK to a higher ability, perhaps learning more about yourself, and moving and influencing bigger things, like smiting your enemies with rock avalanches or something

I wouldn't do that, but weird possibilities are there.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Quoted from the description of the last video:

...Having moved a psi wheel a few times on my own, i decided to give it a try with a glass container over it to eliminate the possibility of heat or air currents moving the psi wheel on accident....

yeah....real scientific control there...seeing as how glass is a great conductor of heat.... duh?

and I think this guys comment actually hit the nail on the head...

Oh man, you guys are rich. This is basic electromagnetic interaction (static). He says no magnets are used, but in a way he's wrong. Have you ever walked across a carpetted floor and suddenly you attract hair and paper or whatever? That's what's happening here.

so again I say, until you lift something like an X-wing, I will not be impressed.....it's simple science at work.....nothing else.....

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Just see this video, it not mine, but it shows that TK is REAL!

A video will never show that any paranormal happening is real. Only repetition under controlled conditions will demonstrate these phenomena.

(but again, I find your video and the others fascinating, just not a literal demonstration of proof)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join