It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me finally able to make the psi wheel move!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Looks real enough to me.

The sound from the fan is from the computer, I know the sound

I've only yet been able to stop it by imagining Ki going to the middle of the psi wheel and forming a dense ball. At some point, I would move the Ki downwards to corner of the psi wheel, and it would fall off the needle. Maybe you should try this next time as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You have voted TrappedSoul for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

Great Job TrappedSoul! This is the second time I've seen this experiment performed. Perhaps I should look into it myself... any reading material you would suggest? Perhaps some insight on how you make a psi-wheel (the paper construct, not the turning).

In the follow-up videos (which I do hope exist) can you:

1. Do it in better light
2. Change directions
3. Change speeds

That'd be awesome to see, and I think will add more validity for some other people here in the process as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks for all the comments!

Here is a picture of the setup, it's just a needle put in a pice of thick paper:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i disproove this as fake....im currently on a trip so i dont have my webcam. but i can show u the same effect. which is a magic trick.

if youve every seen the floating dollar bill youll know the illusion
a very fine thread is twisted above the camera but untill it gets enough tension it wont start spinning.

like when u twing a string around something an when it gets to the end of the spin it sits for a second before going the other way.

this invisible thread works the same way but because of its lightness it wont hold the energy to spin the opposite way.

keep this thread active when i get back home ill record the same thing with my crappy webcam,lol

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im not buying it either....FAR too many unknown variables to jump on this one. Im assuming the paper contraption is the same on the bottom as the top. If thats the case how does it balance whlie its not being spun. Perhaps inside that creation, at its base point there is a small magnet working with a coresponding magnet underneath the desk attached to someting that rotates.

For now I think its a hoax but if you turn on the light, the dest lamp ect, show us the paper contraption with the cam, above and below, show us underneath the dest and a close up of the desk at the precise point that you would make this happen, that would help. Better yet, with the camera running, take a fresh sheet of paper and make a new one then immediately after conduct the test.

Give it a whril bud, prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
but there could be a slight truth in it, it could be so farfetched from what we think know,that its actually real

for example

i can tie my shoes with out touching them

www.belowtopsecret.com...

no one cant disproove how its done, i lifted my pant leg, show off my shoe, the popular claim is that its tied and untied because I rewind the video,so i do it live

^that video is crappy,heres a better one, view.break.com...

[edit on 1-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sometimes, heat from your hands can move the psi wheel. I can simple sit, put my hands around it, stop breathing and the wheel will spin around constantly.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
for example

Thats pretty impressive!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
when i get home to my webcam ill show anyone that want to see it live...over webcam....in a well lit room

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'd like to see that.

By the way, and sorry to get off topic, but how did you find out you could do that? You just shook your foot around and you laces got tied?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

but there could be a slight truth in it, it could be so farfetched from what we think know,that its actually real

for example

no one cant disproove how its done, i lifted my pant leg, show off my shoe, the popular claim is that its tied and untied because I rewind the video,so i do it live

^that video is crappy,heres a better one, view.break.com...

man i wish i could do that.. everytime i shake my foot like that my laces UNTIE.. i cant figure it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
speak in the BTS forum about it cause its off topic here,unless u have another place to put it

i dont wanna mess up this guys thread

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Try it with one of these puppies. It's a radiometer and it has this little spinner thing enclosed in a partial-vacuum bulb, so you don't catch any stray breezes.

Ordinarily it will spin when exposed to light, but it does require a bit of light to get it to spin. Take it to a darkened room to the point where it doesn't spin on its own, and try to get it to spin in the direction opposite the way it normally would go, just to make sure you're not cheating. That's for real, manly brain movers! No brain wimps!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i found a webcam. speak in the thread if u want to see

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
Sometimes, heat from your hands can move the psi wheel. I can simple sit, put my hands around it, stop breathing and the wheel will spin around constantly.

Show us a video then!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

i disproove this as fake....im currently on a trip so i dont have my webcam. but i can show u the same effect. which is a magic trick.

if youve every seen the floating dollar bill youll know the illusion
a very fine thread is twisted above the camera but untill it gets enough tension it wont start spinning.

like when u twing a string around something an when it gets to the end of the spin it sits for a second before going the other way.

this invisible thread works the same way but because of its lightness it wont hold the energy to spin the opposite way.

keep this thread active when i get back home ill record the same thing with my crappy webcam,lol

Please do, because mine is not a fake.
And I bet your fake one would just look silly, good luck with it!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

view.break.com...

Well for me this looks lik eyour shoe was already tied but hidden in your throuser's leg. The lacing we see is an other pair of lacing.

Back to the original therad:

Firstly : congrat looks cool. But I am slightly irritated by your right hand because it does all the movement too. Can be your concentration is in conection with your hand moveing and requires this but it gives a touch of strong doubt to me that this is a psi effect and not another effect connected with your hand that you are maybe not even aware of.
So can you try to do this without the hand also?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Where's the thread?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Where's the thread?

It's here: www.belowtopsecret.com...
But please no more talk about his shoes now...

Originally posted by g210
Firstly : congrat looks cool. But I am slightly irritated by your right hand because it does all the movement too. Can be your concentration is in conection with your hand moveing and requires this but it gives a touch of strong doubt to me that this is a psi effect and not another effect connected with your hand that you are maybe not even aware of.
So can you try to do this without the hand also?

I guess I was trying to push enegry towars it, but yeah it looks stupid, and I will not do it on the next video.
And btw, I have'nt been able to move it today

I guess it's because I'm too excited about this new movie I will make...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As I stated before, heat from your hands can make the psi wheel spin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join