It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get a Blog

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
The way NJE quoted all that, makes it look like I posted that
I had to go and look back to see if I really posted that or not.

mwah sorry hun will go back and edit it and take out that hanging on /quote thingo...always hangs on...ruddy thing

but hey good idea Man! and I said that in a Jamaican accent, Man!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If i choose random topics as a subject that mean I can post about anything right?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
If i choose random topics as a subject that mean I can post about anything right?

In my best Chris Farley voice... That is correct.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

New ATS Member Blogs Overview Page:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

Now that the blogs are filling with content, we have a new overview page for the new blogging system.

However, given the slow start of some of the blogs (and to give members a little more time to generate content), we're going to push the initial voting dates back to August 30. Stay tuned for more details.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My title for the blog is just GrimReaper797. Is there a way i can change that to "A New Frontier"(by grimreaper79)? I want something catchy there and the Title for my blog is "A New Frontier" so i was wondering if you could change the title to that?

[edit on 3-6-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
chissler waits patiently for his u2u with the login information

* hums the jeopardy theme

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Skeptic.. is there a way that the early testers can have their title change on the links area? Not necessarily the url.. but the link from the bottom of the home page.
I would like my blog title to be "Anomalous Realities".

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I changed mine at one point from Zedd to Wizard Words and it took a day or so, but it did update.

I have changed yours and Grimreaper's. Give it some time. Should be ok.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

I changed mine at one point from Zedd to Wizard Words and it took a day or so, but it did update.

I have changed yours and Grimreaper's. Give it some time. Should be ok.
Thanks Zedd your the best.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
thanks zedd. now i just need to find some one willing to help me get the basic down of my blog.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just discovered that I have negative BTS points that offset my ATS points. I guess having a blog is not in the cards for me at this time. It will probably take a few years for me to accumulate 1000 points to get a blog as I don't have as much time as I use to for posting.

Good luck to those in the competition!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Make a PODcast and get 2500 points. Doesn't even have to be but a minute long or so. Or take a few minutes to tag old threads, and your good to go in no time.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Are you going to allow us to give out negatives when we know a blog was only posted to cause a fight? I didn't leave any comments, and neither did anyone else, but boy did it get me angry especially when he basically called every Christian on this forum including myslef "Ya *** *** fundies". I know most every one else seems to think it is all right to take the Lord's name in vein, but I won't. I just put the *'s in to show where the words would be.

I only read it because I thought it would make a good debate, but now I wish I never seen it. He has every right in the world to hate Christians and say so. But when he does it in such a way to evoke a litteral fight that could easily turn into a name calling hate match, I think that crosses the line. I think he deserves a negative for it. A zero would even be to good for this blogster.

Thanks in advance for a reply.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So tommorow is the big day? I'm nervous. Somebody hold me.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay... we wanted to make sure we had the proper technology in place for a fair voting system.

[size=10]Blog Voting Is Now Open!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Help your favorite blogger win the grand prize!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Can you tweak the pull down boxes to allow multiple "none"...some categories may not apply to all voters...equally some blogs are empty or abandoned from the choosing pool...when I try to submit my vote I get a message stating

"You cannot vote for the same blog as both your favorite, and second-favorite.
Please vote again."

Otherwise we end up having to vote for categories we either don't read, or the blogs are empty or maybe like one or two bloggers...

I don't have a choice for the CT blog and it won't accept my vote because both pull downs say "none"...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just got back from a long absence to see the contest in voting stage.. and I cannot find my blog listed anywhere! I looked over that list several times and nothing.

Whats up?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I just got back from a long absence to see the contest in voting stage.. and I cannot find my blog listed anywhere! I looked over that list several times and nothing.

Whats up?

huh.... your blog isn't showing in your profile either.

What's the URL of your blog??? (confused)

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
blog.abovetopsecret.com...

I noticed that a while back.. and wondered why it wasnt in my profile.

I worked really hard on my blog and its content..I'm kinda sad now.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My blog doesn't show in my profile either. Is it supposed to? Did I do something wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join