It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Greenhouse Gasses Really Are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My Theory on What Greenhouse Gasses Really Are:

The industrial revolution substantially began emissions of greenhouse gasses. The automotive revolution, nuclear testing, air travel, contrails maybe, coal, chemical plants to boot.

UFO's began to show up exponentially when the upper atmosphere started taking the hit.

What if our atmosphere is a fueing station for extra-terrestrial craft, (they somehow harness our expended energy, our heat, radiation, who knows), and allowing this is the NWO's side of the deal with the inhabitants or whoever who power them; along with abductions and influencing world events to a point?

With a few exceptions, oil men have been in power almost from the beginning and they seem to be more favored by the elite. Money and earthly power are their reward.

Our atmosphere is a gas station, and we are the attendants.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by MajesticJax]

[edit on 30-5-2006 by MajesticJax]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeeeeah . . . dunno.

Admittedly, it'd be great if the aliens were siphoning away our pollutants, but it is only plausible if you believe that alien craft visit earth, which I do not.

And their engines would have to be damn efficient to get enough juice out of transparent air to power them along for a while.

And, umm, shouldn't this be in the Aliens & UFO's thread?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I thought this thread was for WAY out tin-foil hat conspiracies! haha

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
UFO's began to show up exponentially when the upper atmosphere started taking the hit.

UFO reports only really get going a few years after Rosewell. THe industrial revolution had kicked off long long before that.

What if our atmosphere is a fueing station for extra-terrestrial craft[...]and allowing this is the NWO's side of the deal with the inhabitants

Thats actually rather interesting. I don't think that I've heard anything quite like that before.

With a few exceptions, oil men have been in power almost from the beginning and they seem to be more favored by the elite. Money and earthly power are their reward.

I would tend to think that the people that operate oil companies are rich because its a business that has gotten them profit, and that they are powerful because they are rich and are involved with a vital resource. Not that money and power are 'gifted' to them because their product, when used by the public, puts CO2 into the atmosphere and then aliens pick it up.

Interesting idea though. But why would the aliens need to collect CO2 from earth's atmosphere, as opposed to other planets?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Nygdan]

top topics

join