It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they don't give us the truth , let's get it by force !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The sooner people realize that Area 51 is the most secure place in the world and the fact that there are no aliens or alien craft there the sooner people can move on. Seriously it is a stupid idea and no one will risk they're lives or jail time for a theory. The question I ask people is where is the proof? Where is the proof that Area 51 has ET craft or ET themselves? There is none it is just a theory people will not risk jail or death just to see if the "rumors" are true. Area 51 and others like it are just test facilities for weapons systems and advanced aircraft.

For those who think the soldiers are too human to shoot how about this for an idea. They know there job is to protect that base no matter the cost and an attempt to break in will be seen as unpatriotic. Human or not they will shot on sight that is what they are trained, conditioned and paid to do. Soldiers are trained killing machines look at the Haditha massacre and other incodences. Soldiers have shot infants no older then 6 months. Why would they not shoot a bunch of retards who think they can infiltrate.

I hate to say it but if someone decides to attempt this they know the risks involved and deserve to get shot or thrown in jail.

No one considers the fact that they are most likely wrong about Area 51 and though you can trick people into drinking spiked kool-aid I doubt you can find 10k people who are willing to potentially sacrifice their lives for something they don't even know is true 100%.

It is a very stupid idea and only a moron or morons would attempt this. No offense or anything but those considering this just give it a re-think and use a little common sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They wouldn't have to kill anyone to stop this assault.
Say some how you did manage to gather 10,000 people to storm the base and they all started to walk/drive or however you intend to approach the facility, they see you coming (and they will) they place a hell of a lot of firepower in between you and the base. They don't have to target the people just their path.
And if your still thinking of parachuting on the base, I've watched a couple of documentaries in which they tried to approach the base by air, F-15s always came to convince the pilot that it was a vary bad idea to come any closer. If you use a transport aircraft to assault the base they wont have to shoot it down, they can do repeated high speed passes in the path of the plane turbulence will be such a danger to the safety of the aircraft that the pilot will for the sake of the lives of the passengers turn away.
So I'm sorry but this is a stupid idea, the government has tanks and napalm if they don't want you to go somewhere chances are that you will not be able to get there.
Peace
Mr Mx

<< 1  2   >>

join