It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they don't give us the truth , let's get it by force !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
the thought that you would try to talk down to the people who wouldnt throw their lives away for something uncertain is what pisses me off the most. we are all for finding the truth of everything, but the question still needs to be asked: at what cost?

your not just talking about 10,000 people here whos lives are free to be given away. your talking about people with wives/husbands, children, fathers, mothers.
you want to throw your life away? fine, do it. Find more people that are that gung ho about your cause, and im sure youll find a lot. But dont talk badly about those of us who have a lot more to lose than you.

it would be SELFISH of me to run off and throw my life away like taht. selfish towards my wife and daughter who would be devistated and forever be affected by the loss of income and companionship.

and it WOULD be a waste...because it doesnt matter if there are news copters, or live feeds everywhere...fact of the matter is they are fully authorized to use deadly force. and its posted everywhere, its not just like its something they came up w/ at the top of their heads. And out of the 10,000 people u wish to round up, how many of those people will even actually have combat training? As soon as shots start firing, you think the average dick or jane will run up to a hail of bullets? unlikely, chances are theyll run the other way as soon as they hear one gunshot. and instead of storming the base, youll just have a mass execution. and the avg. home defense shotgun/handgun arent going to stand up against cutting edge military weapons.

some things are worth dying for, and some arent. i look for truth on MY terms, not someone elses, and never at the cost of harming myself or those around me. And its selfish of you to try to force those suicidal views on anyone else either. Instead of wasting lives, why dont you concentrate your effort on exposing area 51 legally, and by safer means. have some love and concern for your fellow man.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well you raise a good point, and on the same note a psychotic point.

With a well prepared plan and the 10,000 people (willing to die if needs be). Infiltrating Area 51 will be the easy part with the people out numbering the guards. once in area 51 for an hour or so the media will be all over the place(whos to stop them? no guards.. and the media could be told of the plan)... and if the reinforcements do come from Nellis the 9500(at least) people that are left walk out at once, The order to masacre all those people infront of the cameras would never be given.

lol... im getting ahead of myself. 10k of people would never back such a plan, but it would be astounding to see the stuff in Area 51. On the other hand all those people could get in and find nothing there
cause i heard the base was moved away, so that people would be looking at area 51 for answers to UFOs and stuff but infact it is somewhere else.

Someone mentioned 'Would we be prepared to see aliens and other such things' well I think we would. People have seen World wars, Nagisaki and Heroshima Nuclear bomings, Massive goverment cover-ups and loads of other crazy stuff. I reckon a few people would lose there minds but the majority of people see the benifits of infiltrating Area 51.

Out.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by And3h]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You have voted yin_yang for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
they probably have directed energy weapons that can put you to sleep or make you all sick. if you do not believe me, in the 90's i remember an incident at gchq, where protesters tried to get close to the place, all of a sudden they all became ill and fell to the ground, with directed energy weapons. these weapons would definately be at area 51, so it will not matter how many people you world have.

and do you not think that the security at area51 has actually thought about such a thing taking place, they would have plans to deal with your plans

[edit on 1-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If they don't give us the truth , let's get it by force ! ???

Sounds like Bush on (prewar) Iraq.

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
True. Its a plan doomed from the beggining but it would be good to get a peek underground.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Another "lets storm Area 51 in numbers" thread.

You arent the first nor only one who has posted this idea on ATS. Do a search.

Its a silly idea. Youd never make it past the gatehouse.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well , than go ahead and keep looking at those lousy satellite pictures ( of years ago ) and spending precious moments thinking on what the hell is really in there . Go on making all those endless area 51 topics because that's all you'll ever have ! I guess none of you want to "discover" the truth after all , you want it "hand it in" for you . Well sorry folks , it just won't happen . Unless you actually try to do somenthing about it ( not talking about only the area 51 here , I mean the hole thing ) looking at pictures is the closest you'll ever have of being part of what is really out there .

And for yin_yang , I'm not asking anybody to go on and left their lifes for what I know it could even turn out to be nothing . I love my life and all the ones that are part of it more than anything in the world and I could never think of asking them make such sacrifice . Everyone knows how much their willing to risk for a greater good . You say I'm SELFISH , but the only reason I thought of this in the first place is because I think that I could help this planet and the people in it with what could be inside that base . If all the rumours are indeed true that base alone is the solution for many of problems that we have today . From clean energy , to even world peace .

I'm my opinion , to be SELFISH is not fight over something that could very well change the fate of everybody in this planet ( including wifes and daughters ) for the better . Let's keep living ignoring the facts that are trown in our faces every now and then : We could be part of something much bigger and better , but we are being hold back for those who have no right to do so . I guess I am selfish because I would sacrifice my life in an instant and leave everybody behind if I knew that I could be accomplishing something that would change the life of Billions for the better .

Whatever ... let's get back at looking fake UFO pictures and talking about SERPO shall we ?

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Fanatic]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
Well , than go ahead and keep looking at those lousy satellite pictures ( of years ago ) and spending precious moments thinking on what the hell is really in there . Go on making all those endless area 51 topics because that's all you'll ever have ! I guess none of you want to "discover" the truth after all , you want it "hand it in" for you . Well sorry folks , it just won't happen . Unless you actually try to do somenthing about it ( not talking about only the area 51 here , I mean the hole thing ) looking at pictures is the closest you'll ever have of being part of what is really out there .

And for yin_yang , I'm not asking anybody to go on and left their lifes for what I know it could even turn out to be nothing . I love my life and all the ones that are part of it more than anything in the world and I could never think of asking them make such sacrifice . Everyone knows how much their willing to risk for a greater good . You say I'm SELFISH , but the only reason I thought of this in the first place is because I think that I could help this planet and the people in it with what could be inside that base . If all the rumours are indeed true that base alone is the solution for many of problems that we have today . From clean energy , to even world peace .

I'm my opinion , to be SELFISH is not fight over something that could very well change the fate of everybody in this planet ( including wifes and daughters ) for the better . Let's keep living ignoring the facts that are trown in our faces every now and then : We could be part of something much bigger and better , but we are being hold back for those who have no right to do so . I guess I am selfish because I would sacrifice my life in an instant and leave everybody behind if I knew that I could be accomplishing something that would change the life of Billions for the better .

Whatever ... let's get back at looking fake UFO pictures and talking about SERPO shall we ?

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Fanatic]

Right. And by breaking into federal property and getting yourself arrested or killed, youre really gonna help the people of the world.

Welcome to the real world. They have a private army patroling the place, plus loads of security equipment monitoring everything and everywhere. I dont care if you get 100 or 1,000 of your best friends to try and storm the place. It aint gonna happen, and youre gonna end up with loads of dead people. For nothing. And how do you know that stuff at area 51 could help BILLIONS of people? last time I checked, Area 51 was developing stuff to KILL people. Like weapons and bombers and stuff. probably reverse engineered from UFOs.

Its selfish to assume you have all the facts about area 51, and thus, consider it heroic to storm a place you know little about. Its more likely that whats being done in area 51 could make life worse for people.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The whole idea of going to Area 51 with 10 k people is sick and impossible. Why? Because nobody is gonna voluntire to die just to know what is hidden in Groom Lake. When I say to die I mean it. WACKENHUT's bastards are capable of everything and since there is a No Trespassing sign which means a military off limit area, all their actions are justified as security breach. To make my idea more clear I'm posting a open letter sent by Anthony J. Hilder, reporter for RADIO FREE AMERICA, On July 30, 1992 to Patty Cafferata., Lincoln County District Attorney., Pioche, Nevada. This same letter has been sent to several researchers back then. At the end of this you could understand better who we're dealing with and how hard is to get even close to there secrecy:

On July 30, 1992, radio announcer and reporter for RADIO FREE AMERICA,

Anthony J. Hilder, sent the following letter to Patty Cafferata., Lincoln

County District Attorney., Pioche, Nevada 89043., 702-962-5171. Several

dozen copies were sent by Hilder to other researchers as well as several

activist, political, legal, media, patriot, congressional, and (real)

'National Defense' officials:

"Dear Mrs. Cafferata: I am calling on the Attorney General of the State of

Nevada to initiate an immediate 'FULL SCALE' Grand Jury Investigation into

the activities of the Wackenhut S.S., your office and the Lincoln County

Sheriff's Department. The reason for the urgency of this action is because

of the rapidly increasing number of 'LIFE THREATENING' situations CREATED

by unidentified paramilitary personnel who operate under the color of law

to harass, intimidate and suppress the constitutional rights of many

hundreds of American citizens and Japanese nationals who come to view the

Unidentified Flying 'Saucer-Shaped Disks' being tested over your county.

"It is my prayer that with the prodding of the people and the press that

the Attorney General will launch 'this investigation' in time to avert one

of these innocent individuals from being murdered by that paramilitary mob

or winding up as a permanent prisoner in one of the 'strange' underground

'experimental laboratories' below Dreamland and S-4 within the Nellis Test

Range.

"During my conversation with you on the afternoon of June 6, I made

repeated attempts to acquire the names of six individuals who were arrested

last month by the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department somewhere in the

Tickaboo Valley. As a reporter, I sought your professional cooperation. I

did not get it.

"Not only did you refuse to reveal the names of those arrested and their

'alleged' violation of law -- you continually badgered me for my home

address, phone number and specifically just what radio stations would be

broadcasting the story. Could it be that you wanted to 'cover-up' the

story? As I stated, I simply wanted to cover the event.

"I am curious as to the reason you would attempt to prevent the media from

reporting the arrest. Obviously you didn't want me to contact those people

for their side of the story before their arraignment. Is there something

you fear from honest disclosure? What is it that you don't want to know?

Could it be that these arrests were illegal?

While I was posting this I did search in google and I found the link.

Open Letter

The letter is part of the chapter and you can find it almost at the end of the page. To make it easier in your browser edit option go to find and write Patty Cafferata which will bring you at the right paragraph.

Enjoy it !

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If somehow you got 10,000 people together I don't think anyone would get shot. You have to think that the people guarding this base are human too and there's no way they're going to massacre that many people.

Anyway, ATS doesn't have anywhere near 10,000 regulars in the UFO section. I recognize names on here all the time which says to me there aren't that many.

Also, by the time you've organised something this big anything sensitive would no doubt have been moved from the site (if it was even there originally).

Wasn't there another post about this a while ago? I seem to remember someone trying to get something together and about 10 people showed up. There were pictures and they were pretty funny!

Isn't it also against the terms and conditions of ATS to attempt to "rally the members"? No idea why rallyage is not allowed....

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Nova]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Wow . I thought I would have more suport on this forum . I can't believe you guys ... I know the plan my sound a bit "suicidal" at first

MMMM YES!

Plus, do you think, that in an age where every email and phone call is monitored, you would get as far as organising 10,000 people?

Sorry to sound defeatist. I really am.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
to think nobody would get shot is just naive. which brings me back to the point that, sure these soldiers are normal human beings BUT w/ one difference..that they are battle trained individuals, given ORDERS. the exact same difference that would have 10,000 people turn and run at the first sound of gunfire....

and yes it IS selfish...the quest for truth at the cost of other peoples lives, for nothing more than an uncertainty, is just that. were not talking civil war here, or fighting for our right to survive, or genocide, or persecution...which are all causes to lay down ones life for in protection of self and family. were talking about area 51...you dont know whats inside, it could be everything..it could be nothing...they could have moved the whole thing elsewhere, and left the base there as a distraction. would you really consider having people lay down their lives not even knowing whats there? sorry...that IS selfish.

and what makes it selfish is the loss of life for something that can come or go. whether area 51 is exposed or not there will ALWAYS be people on these boards and around the world who will believe beyond a shadow of the doubt, whats in area 51...the same hardcore people that if you actually DIDNT find anything in there, they would just say "oh the entrance to the REAL base is probably hidden"
the die hards. then again on the other side, whether area 51 gets exposed or not, youll STILL have the people who will forever think there is no life anywhere else on the universe...god created only us...and area 51 whats that? oh thats just a bunch of nonsense hollywood bullcrap.

you wouldnt be changing anything...you'd just be wasting lives.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
and i dont see you running out there to get shot up. your such a big talker..u cant raise your numbers here, why dont u do a solo run and gun w/ ur camera? shouldnt matter to you that your only one person, if you really believe what you believe, you should have no problem laying your life down, whether youre just one or backed by 10000.

or were you planning to use the 10,000 people as a human wall of protection to save you from getting shot?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
An assault with 10 000 people would prove fatal even if its just 100 marines in there, they know for a fact that when they make casualties then a large portion of the masses will route out of fear of getting shot.They dont even need to be ordered to do that.Your only hope is that maybe the aliens come to the rescue but i doubt it lol.
If filmed though it would cause a shock effect in the media thats gonna put pressure on loads of high ranking governement officials.

For best results you should just go to whatever top secret military facility and take position with a group near the border fence where you are still allowed to go and bring a camera to film any events, then put them on ATS to discuss them here.

Or if u can raise a large ammount of people u should protest peacefully near one of the bases and make sure the media gets your attention.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yin_yang
and i dont see you running out there to get shot up. your such a big talker..u cant raise your numbers here, why dont u do a solo run and gun w/ ur camera? shouldnt matter to you that your only one person, if you really believe what you believe, you should have no problem laying your life down, whether youre just one or backed by 10000.

Well alone I would most certain accomplished nothing since I would be killed on sight . 10.000 can make a difference though . Just the sight of 10 thousand cars driving their way in on the base would be so overwhelming that they would know that resistency would be useless ( should I say , futile ? ) .

Originally posted by yin_yang
or were you planning to use the 10,000 people as a human wall of protection to save you from getting shot?

No ,for that I was only planing to use you .

But you guys won . I won't discuss this anymore

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Fanatic == Braveheart?

"Fight, and you may die, yes. Go home, and you will live for sure. But for the rest of your living days you will regret the time you missed your chance to win your freedom right here and now on this field."

I´ll fire up the B-52´s, you get the 10,000 Kevlar packs from WalMart.

Don´t worry, Dr. Stephen Greer´s still kicking up dust

[edit on 2-6-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hey people , how's going ? I'm posting this topic with and idea that I had several years ago , when I was just a kid starting to appreciate the ufo phenomenon and when the hole area 51 was a big deal at the time . This my plan ( of when I was around 15 ) : Why don't we gather thosands of people ( Like 10.000 or even more ) and we all drive to Nevada and organize ourselfs . Them whe get back in our car and drive or way in the Area 51 . Doesn't matter if it is a well guarded Militay Base , not even they could hold back 10.000 people . Well get in , take the base fore a couple of hours and check everything , by the time they send reinforcements we already know the complete truth ( if indeed there's something there ) . They would never know what hit them . I assure you we could find people , americans like you and your neighbours willing to do something like this . Damn we could probably get helicopters and military vehicles to perform such act . C'mom , so what if is a top secret , or a national security matter that they deal with overthere ? If theres indeed proof of extraterrestrial life out there that is information that concerns the hole planet and we deserve the truth ! Some may think this to be to radical , but it's really not . It's just a matter of taking what is rightfully (

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Seeing as how many people you can apparently amass to all drink poison KoolAid together, I would assume you could gather a lot more for an actual purpose.

However, now that you have spoken a direct threat against the government, they are probably monitoring your phones and watching your every move now.

I say if you have the balls to entirely surround a military base and take it, hats off to you. But like everyone has said, many of you will die at first, and all of you eventually. If there is anything that secret at any given base, I imagine they'd just air raid the entire thing, killing both your entire vigilante army and any evidence on the base. Unless you got to the secret base 50 levels below ground before that hit

Also realize that the government will just write you off as being extremist terrorists, and the news will project a very negative impression of you and your cause.

If you're going to go that far, I'd opt for a civil war. Or at least take an entire state or something. Even if you take one base and get the information you wanted, you'd never live long enough to spread it to the world.

why dont u do a solo run and gun w/ ur camera? shouldnt matter to you that your only one person, if you really believe what you believe, you should have no problem laying your life down

I imagine it happens much more often than you think. Obviously the base isn't going to bother reporting to the news that someone tried running at Area 51. The desert is a big place, and they'll never find your body anyway.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I' ve thought about doing something like that myself(Storming Area 51).
Not me doing it myself, but thinking "what if tons of people were to just get the hell up & burst into there?"
I don't think much casualities would take place. Maybe some jail time.
However, my most important question is; Is there anything at Area 51?
have they relocated their sites & studies?
Why would they keep anything there?

I'm sure they have secret spaces where they carry on studies of aliens & such that we don't kno about, & it's not necessarily in Area 51

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join