It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Akroyds new video and his personal experiences

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've been going to youtube

www.youtube.com...

and google video for ufo videos. With dialup I go for the under 30sec ones,
perhaps better then an hour with Dan.

Don't think I need Dan to tell me about aliens inventing anything he's seen.

Wonder if he'll bring up New World Order, Trilateral Commission, Illuminari,
JP Morgan and WWII Germany.

I got a song for him:
It came from the internet, it came from the internet.
WooHoo, WooHoo
New World Order, Trilateral Commission, Illuminari
WooHoo, WooHoo
Haunebu one, Haunebu two, Haunebu three
WooHoo, WooHoo

BTW anyone have the link to the thread with the color/tint Haunebu picture,
I want to make a vcd/dvd slide show and a web site has the big Haunebu with people standing on it, but its black and white, color/tinted is better.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Then has Dan done videos on UFO's in the past because I could of sworn I was reading about this video with him as the host a few months back.

Yep he has low orbit. He's done quite a few ufo projects. He was one of the people behind the show psi-factor, I believe he was a producer and I know he was one of the people who was helping to sell the show to the syndicators which I believe ended being eyemark (now a part of kingworld).

He also did some ufo specials and I believe a failed pilot for sci-fi. He's been involved with some conferences as well, kind of like Dwight Shultz (A-Team/STNG) but I do believe dwight is (or was) more deeply involved with investigation whereas Dan is more of a clip hunter.

IMO of course and as always.

Spiderj

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry I didn't know that he had been in so many UFO projects, then shame the Networks for not picking up this new video. And shame me for being ignant(misspelled for effect)

Murdock(Dwight Shultz) is the man! I'm going to need to look that guy up.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
lol, spider. Then has Dan done videos on UFO's in the past because I could of sworn I was reading about this video with him as the host a few months back.

I was
then because they weren't broadcasting the video from the webpage.

5 to 1 sounds too good to be true, like I said before I accept both Credit and Cash, lol.

video.google.com...

Is this the new film or the old one? Just found it I'm going to watch it in a few hours.

Looks like it was posted in Feb of this year so it is a few months old.

No, its the older one. a good watch though.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Darn it I shouldve placed a bet on that warn.... LowOrbit Why are you so against this video? Do you think Akroyd is going to make eleventy-billion dollars off it? Most likely he is going to lose money. He thought it was important enouph to spend his own money to inform you and me of possibly the most important dicovery EVER, and the fact that its being hidden from you and me.

Youve said repeatedly that "Hes not gonna get my money" or something to that effect. He is obviously not in it for the money or those old videos would not be on youtube or Google video. They would be removed just like every other tv show and movie that gets uploaded to those sites where the producers want to make money by selling them .(Micheal Horn, the Billy Meier media rep has taken his video down from youtube and google at least 20 times so more people have to buy it) This video and the last are kinda like "Loose Change" in that Mr. Akroyd want as many people to see them as possible wether ou pay or not. All he is doing by charging when you ORDER the tape is making sure he doesnt go completly bankrupt.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

then shame the Networks for not picking up this new video. And shame me for being ignant(misspelled for effect)

Yeah the seeming (Big 4) network dis-interest in paranormal material has a lot (I believe) to do with a) most people, including development executives really do consider ufo's and other paranormal projects as silly.

b) NBC, ABC and CBS have seperate news division and really stone wall 99% of all UFO and other paranormal "reality" shows/specials with the old "it must go through our news division". Which is odd considering at every step producers are told that the networks wouldn't consider this news anyway but since it is being presented as an "investigative" report (more or less) it must go through the news division...which instantly and always turns it down. It's really just another easy way to say "no" to ufo projects.

If everybody remembers the stone phillips ufo special from a few months back, that came straight out of the news division, not entertainment.

Fox of course does not have a news division and are more willing (even now) to do UFO things as long as there is incredible tape (ala alien autopsy) that will almost guaruntee a massive audience. It's all about the clips.

Please note that I did say IN-credible, not credible tape.

As for admitting you were ignorant in how the entertainment industry works, that takes character so I'll give you two of these

But it is understandable, it's a very odd, very complicated business that's a lot more tricky than everybody thinks...though I suppose that could be said for most industries.

Spiderj

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i`ve seen the video.. it is a good movie for people that aren`t in this whole phenomena and don`t know all the info. i for one knew 80 % of what was shown.. i was stunned that they showed a lot of billy meyer photographs.. but it figures even if they are fake or not... they are pretty clear and make the movie sell.. saw some videos there of ufos like probes or smthg.. looked like they were from stargate
) he is a good storyteller anyhow.. i loved the story about the mib`s but it didn`t impress me a lot.. ciao!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I too enjoyed Dan Akroyd's, Unplugged on UFO's. The way David Sereda approached and pursued the problems with NASA's own videos was professional and intellectual. I thought the first two and a half hours were all fantastic particularly the first hour of the second half of the film. Akroyd, seemed to use his star power to help thrust David Sereda into the spotlight, a selfless act, which was rewarding for the audience. Sereda did a wonderful job dumbing down the problems of NASA's videos in a way that evey I could understand(see my previous posts in this thread
)

I thought the connection between UFO's and African/Chinese tribes' claims of UFO's were a little hard to believe but other than that it was a great flick.

I now look forward to seeing Dan Akroyd's new film.

And finally Sereda/Akroyd for President 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I now look forward to seeing Dan Akroyd's new film.

I can't wait to see it. If only just to see it. I don't expect anything Earth shattering though.

And finally Sereda/Akroyd for President 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so. I certainly wouldn't vote for that. You said David Sereda "dumbed things down" , I agree as in somethings he said were absolutely wrong. For instance on "Evidence: The Case for NASA UFO's." Sereda talks about an object that "makes a sharp turn" and it clearly is the camera zooming out causing the "effect" and not the object making any "sharp turn".

Plus lots of his time wasn't devoted to "Science" , but to Hypotheticals and pseudoscience IMO.

I do think some things on NASA video's are clearly anomalous , but I think Sereda misinterpreted some things he's talking about on the multiple video's he's been in for sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

My guess is if the networks didn't pick it up it might not be that good!

These pages illustrate the issue far clearer than I ever could in a couple of sentences, so please read and digest these links:

www.disclosureproject.org...
www.disclosureproject.org...

This is the heart of why *any* media won't go near the ufo phenomenon with a barge pole - unless it is to ridicule or throw people 'off the scent'.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello

For those interested, Dan Aykroyd & David Sereda will be on Coast to Coast AM on Sunday June 4th, to talk about this new documentary film, as well as Men in Black, the Phoenix lights, Presidential encounters and more.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sure it was immature, however it is keeping a Jackson in my wallet. If you want to handle my finances I would love your help.

Could you give us a brief description of what transpires in the video Doc Oc?
Have they made this a mandatory purchase?
Keep your $20 and dont get your skivies in a knot. Why are you so angry?

If its required reading from the government to the citizens, i'm with you on this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here is the review on AlienVideo.net:

www.alienvideo.net...

A 7.5 out of 10, while in contrast Out of the Blue got an 8.5 on that site.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"Sereda talks about an object that "makes a sharp turn" and it clearly is the camera zooming out causing the "effect" and not the object making any "sharp turn".

Ive never heard that before, any link to that statment??

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Yeah - and let's stick it to those poor copy assitants, boom mangers, leadmen, editors and camera guys.

Those blue collar types working behind the scenes can just rely on unemployment checks!

Hi GE!

While I agree with the general sentiment, I suspect they got a flat fee upfront, and don't have to depend on sales to get their dough.

Dan Aykroyd, on the other hand, probably IS on some sort of royalty deal, or has 'points' or whatever the term is.... (but now I've read some of the other posts maybe he's not and is doing it for love not money)

But good on him anyway for getting the message out there, anyway.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by rich23]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.alien-ufos.com...

In a thread about Adm. Byrd and "operation high jump" conducted by US navy in 1946.

It has artist conception like the German Airforce for 1946 so popular in the web.

Did I post this one:
www.youtube.com...

Two Days Before 911, how do those aliens know so much.
Imagine I heard the attack was delayed two days, it would
have been in the middle of it. Notice TT Brown jet takeoff.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
www.alien-ufos.com...

In a thread about Adm. Byrd and "operation high jump" conducted by US navy in 1946.

It has artist conception like the German Airforce for 1946 so popular in the web.

Did I post this one:
www.youtube.com...

Two Days Before 911, how do those aliens know so much.
Imagine I heard the attack was delayed two days, it would
have been in the middle of it. Notice TT Brown jet takeoff.

Forgetting the first link, the second one is a well debunked video.

It was for the Sci-fi channel apparently.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Will i got the DVD today, i will give a mini review after watching it tonigth.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
"Sereda talks about an object that "makes a sharp turn" and it clearly is the camera zooming out causing the "effect" and not the object making any "sharp turn". - lost_shaman

Ive never heard that before, any link to that statment??

I have a link to the video and segment the statement is my own , if you watch the segment in question on the Video in question you'll see that you can see clearly by watching the background closely that the camera is zooming out when the object enters the frame and it "appears" to make a sharp turn when the camera stops zooming out. Its an effect of the camera zoom and not the object actually making a turn.

Evidence: The Case for NASA UFO's Part one

Fast Forward to 35:24 to see the segment in question.

If you keep watching through to the next segment ( 41:15 ) "Hyper-Velocity object" , you'll notice that it too originates from the Same Camera Zoom Out that produced the "Sharp Turn".

This segement as the camera zooms out Sereda concludes not that the Camera was zooming out , but that the object is actually a "Hyper-Velocity object" traveling at 900,000 m/p/h !

[edit on 6-6-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I agree with lost shaman. There is no "high speed turn", in fact Sereda's analysis of this video shows how poor his methodology and knowledge are in this area.

Don't waste your time with this video, and for Pete's sake don't waste money on it. Go see it on google video and see for yourself how bad it is.

Oh and being on Coast to Coast is no boost to credibility. The video is just bad science and bad analysis, for the sake of making a buck.

I have gone into more detail on the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join