It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird stuff in my blood *help*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'll stay somewhat open minded until you can show us pics of your scar. Borrowing a camera is not a hard thing to do, or buy a disposable as stated before.

You have a group of friend the regulary go out to watch the skies and none of you take cameras with you? I find that a little strange.

How old are you? 15 it was stated? If your wound bled like you said, I would think your parents would take you to get stiches, or at least have it looked at.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well I think you should really get some pics of your injuries like the above poster said

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
exaclty, I mean, you did say it was

However, the next day, I got this humongous gash on my leg and I bled profusely

Must have left one heck of a scar.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes, as a previous poster mentioned...
regardless of how many UFOs you saw, you very well may have an very earthly and unrelated cancer...

I strongly urge you to see a doctor...
those black spots are signs of hypercoagulation... and that means...

I will let the doctors explain it, but it wouldn't be a bad time to get religious...

Forget the UFO's kid...
go get earthly help ASAP...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
why do all of these " incredible happenings " beset people with no acess to any sort of camera ??

how do the "aliens " know that thier "victim " dont have cameras ??? that, folks is a consiracy - lol

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes, Ape
it is a truly significant detail, that indicates to me, that aliens are camera shy...

It is also a startling coicidence, that so many of these odd sightings and occurances occur during the summer month...

I think that hints at a summer alien spawning time... maybe these are the equivalent of teenage "rave" parties...
but with lots of aliens with funky lights, instead of people...

Can anyone tell me if short sticcato bursts of bass are also inclusive of these alien sightings?

Oh... and to any future posters...
If you have a huge cut, with amoeba like black spots in it, that rapidly go back in the skin, then dont post a story here...
post the pics here, and tell the story to a doctor... ASAP...

the recent parasite video, that had a black parasite coming out of a hand was fake...
if it ever REALLY happens, then call the CDC ASAP!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If he is seeing these black "blobs" after lifting up a direct pressure blotter it may be just semi clotted blood. Once he releases pressure and the flow starts again the clotted blood could be remixing with the flowing blood and seemingly disappear. I would venture to guess that this could be the case other than it coagulating in the body.

However, who knows! As recommended, see a doctor and ask him directly.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
I have recently witnessed an entire fleet of UFO's (similar to the "Phoenix Lights") for 2 hours.

Not for nothing but.....no pics?? No video??

However, the next day, I got this humongous gash on my leg and I bled profusely.

What do you mean you got a gash?

But, the weird thing was, I bled deep red, darker than usual, and with 6 black blobs in it.

Not terribly unattural. Could be clots.

I would love to hear your feedback on this matter. I'm a little freaked out about this. I wonder if they are still in my body.

Have you been to a psychiatrist?

Have you ever collected the blood into a container and had it analyzed? What does your doctor say about it?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh my god people.

The worst thing about ATS is probably the elder members who lack an open mind. If you are open minded, and one of the old members, then forget this 'insult'.

I haven't taken the time to search for his posts, but I guess if he says so then I bet he doesn't lie. So I believe him, but would also like to see a picture.

Btw. 15 years of age is nothing, its all about how much you know, what kind of personality you have and your amount of wisdom. Any remark that one by the age of 15 is *SURE* to be hoaxing, should bury his face in a pile of mud in his backyard.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
did the fat hoaxing kid leave? Good so. You may call me closeminded as long as you want, but this fish is stinky.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
sounds like your nose was bleeding an other bleeding can be caused by the sheer stress of witnessing a UFO, or anything else unexplained.. yes even Good emotional reaction can have negitive effects...

the doggie peeing on the floor when you get home? lol i mean alot of people complain of having to use the bathroom apon entering shoping malls.. most of which are later to be found out to have anxiety disorders....

Stress (the Countless faces of it) can play such crazy roles in your life an can cause things to happen that are merely known as sci fi....

Stigmata in most cases is chalked up to be severe stress induced afflictions brought by extreme Belief in faith....

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"No, I'm totally clean. I would never screw my brain up with stupid chemicals. Thats for people who don't care about themselves. I like pie, though."

Neither do I, I drink lot's of caffiene

MOD EDIT: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Specifically:

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 6/1/06/01 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't see it as a hoax, I see it as a 15 year old overreacting to things and allowing his mind to run rampant.

Dude, see those lights?

Yea!

I read about stuff on this web site and I think those are UFO's!

Dude! They are!

Dude! Does my blood look really, really dark?

Yea! That's the darkest looking blood I ever saw!

I think those UFO's must have done something!

Yeaaaaa, Duuuude! Ask those ATS Dudes, Dude!

Obviously I'm being a bit facetious but you get the idea.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ok i have now read the entire thread , and here are my non sarcastic questions

I have recently witnessed an entire fleet of UFO's (similar to the "Phoenix Lights") for 2 hours.

please give : date , location , bearing and range of this "UFO fleet " , the point is were there any other witnesses to this 2 hour spectacular display , if not , why not ??

lastly , with regards to the ` gash on your leg ` :

what was the length and depth of this gash ?

was it clean or ragged ?

was it on your thigh , calf or foot ??

orrientation of the wound ?

were you asleep or awake when it occured ?

if it bled profusely - was there any blood spray / trail of droplets leasing to another location ?

was thier any sharp objects in thie vicinity which could have caused it ?

lastly , regarding the aftermath of this wound :

did it require stutures ? if so how many ?

did you keep the " dark masses " ? if not why not - were they analysed by medical staff ??

what was the reaction of your parents / guardian ??

what was the reaction of your doctor / the A&E staff ??

if you are prepared to answer these questions , more will follow

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The kid is gone. He thought he was tricky but boy oh boy did he get stonewalled.

Its all BS......Period

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Please be open minded. If I were you, I would say that this was a lie

Then don't ask us to be open minded. Anyway, I digress, with the statement that you're right people shouldn't post if it's about a flaming issue, but, let me cash in my two cents on the matter.

IMO, you've got a kind of blood disease that needs to be checked out, another thing you might consider is, if these blobs might've been dirt from a dirty cut, which is common if you've skidded yourself playing around or biking in dirt, etc. I've seen blood go black and back, so the color isn't that weird...it all depends on how much oxygen is in your blood, it can also have to do with where it is.

A good example of this is when you scrape your knee and you get a dry cut, your knee tends to show a rather lighter shade of blood, whereas if you were to get a puncture or deeper scrape, it'd dry as a very dark shade of red, or even black, that is because the blood has had so much oxygen.

But of course, like everyone here is saying, you haven't put forth a lot to go on, hardly any evidence other than your word. Please don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to call you a liar, but I'm just finding it hard that this could possibly be related to anything paranormal or UFO phanomena. It's either common, and you're over-reacting, or it's a disease, AFAIC.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hello Ranchman and Welcome.

The most important thing in studying any UFO/Alien related phenomenon is to first get documentation and also, to rule out mundane things. Most UFO related siting and medical conditions have normal explainations. However, there are some that dont. So here is what you do.

Have your folks take you to the doctor for a full physical. Explain to your doctor the symptoms. Dont mention UFOs or aliens. Just have the doctor do full bloodwork and everything. That way, they can find if there is indeed something anomolous, or, if you do have a medical condition that is explainable, you can get treated.

Next, see a mental health professional. Now, Im not saying this because I think you are crazy. This is simply a further step in ruling things out and getting documentation. Tell the mental health professional about any sleep disturbances or other anomalies. be honest with him. Im not sure if you should tell him about UFOs or not. Thats up to you. But seeing a mental health professional can either help you identify a mental problem that might be causing some of these things, or he/she can rule out mental problems to show you are indeed mentally healthy and are not hallucinating.

After ruling out physical or mental illness as possible answers, keep all your documentation and test results in a safe place. Someday in the future you might need them. If the tests show that you are physically and mentally healthy, or the physical tests show something very odd that cannot be easily explained by modern science, this will go a long way in your search for the truth.

Do your parents have a camera? Would they let you use it? Even if you cannot take pics of the UFOs, you could take some of any marks or leisions next time you develop them.

For what its worth, the only symptom of alien abduction I see here is your statement that your nose bleeds after you see UFOs. This is reported by many abductees, as this is one of the places it is believed that aliens insert their implants.

However, don't jump to conclusions. It is more likely that your problems are caused by something normal and earthly. Id check to make sure you are in good health and look for more earthly/mundane answers than suspecting alien involvement.

It is good you have shared your situation on this board. However, we really dont have enough information in the form of medical tests and photos to really give you better insight. If you want more help, please provide us with pictures and results so we can discuss it better.

Otherwise, from what you have described, it sounds like something more mundane and typical to a person in their teenage years. I honestly doubt E.T.s are involved with your physical conditions. I have had similar problems like bleeding noses and memory loss during my own teenage years, and have learned its quite common to people that age group.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This may seem as a coverup but there is something I need to say. I was recently at a friends house and I had left this website up and logged in on his laptop and he posted this entire thing. I would like to sincerely apologize for how he has misled you and I really hope that this does not make me look bad. I don't make things up and I would never do that for fun. He is an idiot and just did it for fun. Once again, I am very, very sorry for wasting your time. Any mods reding this, please close this post.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This may seem as a coverup but there is something I need to say. I was recently at a friends house and I had left this website up and logged in on his laptop and he posted this entire thing. I would like to sincerely apologize for how he has misled you and I really hope that this does not make me look bad. I don't make things up and I would never do that for fun. He is an idiot and just did it for fun. Once again, I am very, very sorry for wasting your time. Any mods reding this, please close this post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join