It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large quantity of Tracfone purches related to terror?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi,
I found this ad in my local craigslist.org and was wondering what someone would need with a "large quantity of tracfones"? I know there has been talk before about the anonymity of the phones and that they could be used for anything - here's someone that is afraid to do the buying themselves.

Date: 2006-05-21, 11:48AM EDT

I need good reliable individuals to do a little personal shopping for me. I need a large quantity of nokia 1100 tracfones. These phones are sold at retail locations such as target, walmart, kmart, family dollar, CVS, and Brooks for $19.99 + tax. I am willing to pay $25.50 per phone. Thats over $4 profit per piece after taxes. I will pick them up locally. This job is ideal for a person with a car. If your good at this you can make as much as 50-100 dollars per hour.

Please contact me if your intersted

Job location is providence

Compensation: $20 to $100 per hour

This is a part-time job.

providence.craigslist.org...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It is most likely drugs or some other questionable activity. I bet the guy sells them for twice what he pays, easily. I hate to think they are for terrorism, but then again, anything is possible. I bet the guy gets an interesting meeting from the FBI soon.

new topics

join