It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to contact angels?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Here is a website that will tell you who your main guardian angel is:

www.angelgift.com...

Hope you enjoy it!!!!!

thanks for the website link dgtempe

my angel is:

Samael (Sammael), Ruler of the Fifth Heaven, has been regarded as one of the greatest Angels operating in Heaven. Samael represents the severity of God, but also the power to achieve Victory over Adversity and Adversaries through Virtue with great Power. Hence, this Angel should be a Patron to all those who do battle on the battlefield, in the courtroom, and in all occupations of Law, Politics, Government and the Military.
original source: www.angelgift.com...

You will all do well to remember this when debating me....muhwaaaaaaaahahahaha
...... just kidding

Seriously though I cant wait to show my wife this website shell have a ball with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
THat site said my angel is Gabriel the highest ranking angel in heaven or something. But um by the way, i hope noone takes that site seriously....

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
THat site said my angel is Gabriel the highest ranking angel in heaven or something. But um by the way, i hope noone takes that site seriously....

One mans trash is another mans gem. Just need to take whatever you feel you need from it. As serious, or as silly as you wanna be

BTW... not to hijack the thread but i thought you should know that your thread has done the impossible. You have gotten Bob Marley(Vesuvius 13) and Perter Tosh(TONE23) back together... The wailers are back!!!...lmao...jk... hey wheres Bunny Livingston(Bunny)?!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Glad i could help!!

Mine is: Cassiel is the Angel ruling over games of chance and luck, and as such can become a source of our good fortune. Cassiel is a patron Angel for the investor, stock broker, or gambler. Self-discipline and temperance are the two sources of good fortune, or luck, and when they are lacking, bring our sadness and anger.

True.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just to correct my last post...

It was the 2000 Presidential Election that Sylvia Browne predicted Al Gore would win, not the last one in 2004.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Just to correct my last post...

It was the 2000 Presidential Election that Sylvia Browne predicted Al Gore would win, not the last one in 2004.

I am not a big fan of Sylvia Browne. However, her prediction has some credit. Al Gore may not have technically won, but he did win the popular vote and many would argue that rightfully she should've been president. That's the thing about divine predictions, unless you keep asking your source for extreme details...they do turn up misinterpreted.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There was once a scholar and mathematician by the name of Dr. John Dee. He was personal advisor to Queen Elizabeth. The point is, he was said to have contacted angels through a medium named Kelly(Really a man named Talbott, but who cares, right?) Anyway, they came up with a language called Enochian, which is how they said the angels told them to communicate. The fact that Talbott was a known conman before he changed his name, and was the one that was "seeing" the angels is something you should consider before attempting this. You wouldn't be the first, however. The Order of the Golden Dawn is a sort of Sorority that embraces the language of Enochian and the teachings of Dee. Personally, I think the entire facade was just a scam to make money, which the two made loads of, but then, it is not my place to tell you what you need to believe. It is all a matter of faith anyway, I only put this out there to help you. If Kelly and Dee's invented language of the angels helps you to make the contact you seem to be looking for, then more power to you.
This is a link to the Enochian alphabet, and this one will give you a detailed list of the original Enochian prayers. Like I said, it is likely that this was all just a scam, but then, as was said before quite eloquently, "One mans trash is another man's gem." Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
read this if you start discussing Enochian

Cug

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius

The Abremalin Operation was mentioned in this topic. DO NOT get involved with it unless you have several years of practical occult experience. There is a reason why Crowley and many others failed in completing the operation. It is very very hard with certain risks attached to it.

Got one botched attempt under my belt already. Let's just say you don't want to botch it up.

The book was written by Newcomb by the way. A practical 6 month operation reduced to the core, because the original was much longer.

Huh? did I miss a post? Newcomb wrote a book called 21st century mage, not The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage. (Translated by Mathers)

Re Enochian

That's something you don't want to touch unless you already have a good occult background.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
I am not a big fan of Sylvia Browne. However, her prediction has some credit. Al Gore may not have technically won, but he did win the popular vote and many would argue that rightfully she should've been president. That's the thing about divine predictions, unless you keep asking your source for extreme details...they do turn up misinterpreted.

Many don't like the fact that the US Supreme Court played a key role in who became US President in the 2000 election. That is irrelvant to me. What I am interested in is the final outcome, i.e., who gets in the White House. By that definition, with no wiggle room for misinterpretation, Sylvia Browne was wrong about Al Gore becoming President.

In contrast, on the morning of election day in November 2000, The Society Of Light said that George W. Bush would not only become President but that he would see a second term in office unless he was assassinated. He did win in 2000, wasn't assassinated, and he did indeed see a second term

As to who TSOL foresees to be the next US President, you would have to be in my fellowship of Solist Mystics to be privy to that information.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here we go AGAIN
We are talking about contacting angels not a prophecy.
And we must be a member of a society to obtain knowledge

I am member of a society, we all are, no enrollment, no donations.
WIS
Hate me, I don't care
, well I do because who evers negative waves affect me.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
We are talking about contacting angels not a prophecy.

Ahem...where do you think prophecy comes from...tree frogs?

And we must be a member of a society to obtain knowledge

You don't need to be a member of a discarnate organization per se, but you do have to align yourself with spiritual and objective sources on the Other Side in order to obtain accurate information that is not distorted by political and sociological agendas

I am member of a society, we all are, no enrollment, no donations.

We have no membership fees either.

Some "angels" are better at information gathering and spiritual guidance than others.

So my post was quite applicable to the subject matter of this thread.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes a Tree Frog can enlight you.
P.R. have you ever taken the time to listen to the amazeing song of the tree frogs or the endless sound of the river or the leaves whispering?
Don't leed the little ones astray.
There is NO membership to the wisdom of life of true compassion of love and the miracles around us.
P.R. I have been around just to return to the basics.
People turn natural encounters into an acedemic sport.

P.R.Any discussion with you is fruitless, been there, I just can't bear to leave your words unchallenged.

Blessed Be
WIS

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
On the angel test it ends up that my angel is Archangel Raphael.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
WIS,

Just as there are untruthful and manipulative people on This Side, so too is the case with those on the Other Side.

One eventually learns this through years of experience.

It is all a matter of discrimination. Some sources are better than others in the discarnate dimensions.

The wise ones align themselves with those who will not lead them astray and who guide them with at least somewhat accurate information.

The fools just channel anybody.

So I ask you rhetorically...

What is your source for guidance in the Spirit?

Be careful what you choose

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi 007

What is your angel test?

How has this helped you?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Jedi 007

What is your angel test?

How has this helped you?

I believe the "test" he used was the link that dgtempe posted earlier in the thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

I believe the "test" he used was the link that dgtempe posted earlier in the thread.

Got it...thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thanks dg for the link. Turns out my angel is the Archangel Raphael the Angel of Healing, my daughter's is Samuel Ruler of the 5th Heaven signifies victory over adversity.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yeah thanks on the angel test link.

Btw I have a question. Is there a guarantee that you will contact your guardian angel or there is a possibility to be a demon in disguise?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join