It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to contact angels?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I am wondering how you can contact your own guardian angel? If anyone knows please tell me. Any help/advice will be very appriciated. Thank you.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Most people I have heard talk about angels/spirit guides seem to say that the best way to contact them is just by laying down and meditating, and sincerely asking for their help. Channelling is not recommended as most of the time, you will not get an angel, but probably something worse pretending to be an angel. I would advise thoroughly asking for only beings of light that will help you, not hurt you. Or you might inadvertantly get quite a scary experience.

Or maybe angels just don't exist. And if they did, why would they be wasting their time having a conversation with you? That's another question.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Most people I have heard talk about angels/spirit guides seem to say that the best way to contact them is just by laying down and meditating, and sincerely asking for their help. Channelling is not recommended as most of the time, you will not get an angel, but probably something worse pretending to be an angel. I would advise thoroughly asking for only beings of light that will help you, not hurt you. Or you might inadvertantly get quite a scary experience.

Or maybe angels just don't exist. And if they did, why would they be wasting their time having a conversation with you? That's another question.

My wife is always contacting her angel/spirit guide and thats just what she says to do aswell meditation and asking for her precise gaurdian.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

theres a few threads rond on the topic, you may want to have a little search or if any members have a link or 2 handy that would be great,

Good luck in your angel quest

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
1. Only christians can contact angels causin it were them christians what made up angels.
2. It's best to be drunk when you try.
3. Alternative to being drunk, be really really naive and manage to almost be struck by lightening just like Martin Luther then, be as naive as Luther and make a promis to god, change your vocation and mess up the German psych for a few hundred years all because you don't understand electricity.
4. If you do manage to contact one ask them for me...just how many angels, exactly, can dance up on the head of one o them pins.
I appreciate it.

Finally if you are 12 or so and an actual christians...just ignore my response.
sayswho (skep by any other name)

Read this link please

[edit on 30-5-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dear Mods Please add a Kindergarden Mode for those who wish to throw mud balls.

saysWho and Yarcofin is it absolutly necesary to ridicule Jedi 007???
His request is sincere why bully him?

Jedi 007 there are many ways, I just simply ask for their presence.
WIS

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm not ridiculing anyone. That was an honest question. If angels are so great, why would they want to bother with any human?

I gave an open-minded plausible way to contact angels, and then also considered a more skeptical how and why it would be possible. I've made serious threads about angels myself, particularly the "angel's feather" thread. If you think this is ridicule, you should go check out that.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Angels were made to serve god and us, thats why. And blatant insults about others beleifs with no support is one hell of a way to get yourself into some trouble.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
heres a link that realy helps

paranormal.about.com...

you want a clear and concise message from your angel," Graham says, "you must ask a direct question. Your angel will always answer your questions. You must ask your question out loud. Clear, concise questions will get you clear, concise answers. Answers will always be tangible and explicit, something you can put your hands on. The answers I've gotten I could pick up and examine. Asking a frivolous question will get you a silly answer. The universe will match your level of sincerity."

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There is a book called "The Sacred Teachings of Abramelin the Mage". I don't remember the author's name, but it is specifically about summoning your Holy Guardian Angel, and what to do with him once you have. The book was translated by Crowley and Matters if I remember correctly. I know Crowley tried several times to perform the operation, but it takes a minimum of like 6 months or something. Interesting read, all in all.

Vas

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There are many books out there regarding the subject, check out your local library. I'm going to sound like a broken record here because I just mentioned this book on another thread, but there is a book called "Divine Guidence" by Doreen Virtue and in that book she has exercises to open up your psychic communication channels in order to speak to angels and other spiritual beings. She has other books about her experiences with angels as well.

By the way, angels were not "invented" by Christians. Angels were mentioned long before Christ came along.

Why would angels want to bother with humans? I believe that angels act as messengers between God and humans. I also believe that we communicate with angels everyday yet it's so subtle that most of us don't realize it. However that is just my belief and opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
why would angels help ?? , if u were walking down the street and u see a n old lady about to get knock down by a car , u KNOW some how u can save them , would u save ?

if some1 approach u with a question like "hey should get this job or etc" would u give them ur advise?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi 007
I am wondering how you can contact your own guardian angel? If anyone knows please tell me. Any help/advice will be very appriciated. Thank you.

Angels, Guides, Guardians, Higher Self, Inner Being all names for basically the same thing. You can tackle this phenemena from various theological points of view.

There is the approach of prayer if you are religious. This doesn't only apply to Christians because they copied it from Judaism and other, much older, practices. So what ignorant people like SaysWho claim...just ignore people like that whether you're 12 year old or not it applies to everyone.

Kabbalists work with angels as well, Enochian magic works with angels (to a certain degree) as well, Heptemaron includes angels too. In various magical operations there is the use of the 4 ArchAngels as well if you call upon them on the same places you could call the 4 elements or the 4 Watch Towers. So with the correct techniques you can summon them for aid and assistance.

In magical and various Eastern point of views it is seen as being one with the universe(god or whatever religious deity you follow). We're all connected and thus got acces to all the information we need, but most can't acces it conciously. Thus they use prayer or summoning or other techniques to project an aspect of themselves outwardly so that it may manifest in front of them to give the information they seek. People don't say "look within for strenght" because it sounds nice.

People think that angels and other entities of "light" are here to make our life easy. That those beings should live our lifes for us and make it all fluffy and nice. Open your damn eyes if all was so damn easy there was nothing for us to experience and learn from. Every little thing occurs for a reason so open your eyes and look at the bigger picture. Stop judging by your own meaningless superficial beliefsystem and dogma's about an Utopia. Angels are similar to other human beings. They can give you insights and advice, but in the end it is YOU who has to make a decision and actually do something.

Most people hear "angels" or however you want to call them constantly. Just not in a concious mattern. Ever wondered how your thoughts are formed? Where do certain insights suddenly come from? Where does certain wise sayings that you say suddenly come from?

Originally posted by ProjectChaosAngels were made to serve god and us, thats why. And blatant insults about others beleifs with no support is one hell of a way to get yourself into some trouble.

No need to be a hypocrite. Everyone judges some theological point of view or life philosophy of an individual before even attempting to understand it fully. Just take the Christians as the most obvious excample of all.

The Abremalin Operation was mentioned in this topic. DO NOT get involved with it unless you have several years of practical occult experience. There is a reason why Crowley and many others failed in completing the operation. It is very very hard with certain risks attached to it. The book was written by Newcomb by the way. A practical 6 month operation reduced to the core, because the original was much longer.

How to get in touch with them? Well a lot of people cause more fear then needed claiming you'll open yourself up to dangerous stuff. Well just go outside on the street and you'll open yourself up to more dangerous behaviour and such. You can start with a meditation to quiet your mind so that you can tune in more to your own feelings and thoughts. Eventually you'll pick some up that aren't your own. So basically delve deep inside yourself.

Try a full dedicated prayer to whatever pantheon you belief in.

Do rituals in which you summon a being in front of you to answer certain questions.

All are possible depending on your system of belief.

There is also a Healing With Angels deck that I once used. When I did that all 8 angels from that deck entered the room. And I wasn't the only one picking them up. In fact the other 4 said their names that corresponded with the cards and the ones that I was working with.

[edit on 10-6-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
All you have to do is ask or have the will to contact them...
and it will happen.

easy, hey? You dont need to do anything fancy...simply ask in a heartfelt way and they will come.

you dont need to be drunk
you dont need to meditate
you dont need to know how many angels can fit on a pinhead
you dont need to be struck *nearly by lightning

you dont need to do anything at all except ask...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
All you have to do is ask or have the will to contact them...
and it will happen.

easy, hey? You dont need to do anything fancy...simply ask in a heartfelt way and they will come.

you dont need to be drunk
you dont need to meditate
you dont need to know how many angels can fit on a pinhead
you dont need to be struck *nearly by lightning

you dont need to do anything at all except ask...

That's very true. Ask for them and they will come. However it's the part where you open up your senses to recieve their messages that takes the extra effort.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
No they don't, they don't just come when you ask, unless your thinking of the typical human paranoia where you think you feel their presence when really it's just you trying to convince yourself. When a gaurdian angel/spirit guide truly contacts you, you'll know for sure, and it wont be an self convincing matter. THey'll speak to you with a conciensce(sp?) of their own. Not what you expect them to say or do. But no it doesnt just take asking, everyone has tryed that, yes im sure theyre there. But im sorry as humans we can tend to need a little more than that, it wouldnt hurt at least would it?

[edit on 10-6-2006 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well of course you are entitled to your own opinion Vesuvius. However I personally believe that when we are praying for an angel or God to come and help us, all we are simply doing is asking them to help us, and I feel that when you simply ask God for help, he will give it, even if you don't get the help that you wanted, you will get the outcome that you ultimately need.

It's not a matter of convincing yourself that an angel is speaking to you, that's not what I meant by being open to recieve their communication. I believe that angels and spirits speak to us through psychic channels such as clairvoyance, clairsentinence, and clairaudience. Let's face it, in todays world many of us are not as open to these channels as humans have been in the past. I feel like a lot of times we miss messages that God, angels, and spirit guides are sending us because we are not open to divine communication.

God did give us free will, therefore we can openly ignore or not hear a message from a divine being no matter how hard they try to send the message whether we mean to ignore them or do it on a subconscious level.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Eny the comment was not for you but for Sayswho look at his post it is NOTHING but a blatant insult of someone elses faith. Im sorry to get fired up but if someone came out of no where and blasted one of the things most important in your life with no evidence, just the malice of a 2yr old you do get upset.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi Jedi 007,

Originally posted by Jedi 007
I am wondering how you can contact your own guardian angel? If anyone knows please tell me. Any help/advice will be very appreciated. Thank you.

I have been communicating with Spirit for many years - and more than one lifetime - and have a great deal of experience in this area of life.

First off, mediumship, channeling, mysticism, and telepathic communication are all one and the same thing
They all entail obtaining information from the discarnate dimensions. So if someone claims to be in telepathic communication with one or more personalities, it means that he or she is having conversations with discarnates, not incarnates. Some alien missionaries will of course disagree, as they claim that they have telepathic communication with physical aliens, which I have found to be utter nonsense.

Secondly, you make the assumption that there is a Cosmic Hierarchy in existence. One that assigns "guardian angels." This is also bogus.

There is no Galactic Federation and there is no Cosmic Hierarchy

The discarnate dimensions essentially consists of a large number of special interest groups.

I don't agree with everything that Sylvia Browne, what I consider to be a Mid Realm or angel collective channeler, espouses. For example, her Guides told her that Al Gore would win the last presidential election. In contrast, my discarnate Saints (i.e., The Society Of Light) accurately predicted the last two presidential elections. But one thing that I do agree with her on is something she said on a talk show years ago: that only 30% of those on the Other Side are devoted to The Light. That is probably overstating it.

What does that signify?

It means that the vast majority of telepathic communication/channeling that goes on comes from discarnates who are not spiritually focused and who are not out to help others selflessly. Most of those on the Other Side, as with most people on This Side, have agendas and are self-serving.

So be cautious with what you receive and believe and emotionally unite with.

Judge them by their fruits.

With many variations, there are generally three sets of dimensions on the Other Side: the Lower Realms (where common spirits or 'subangels' dwell), the Mid Realms (where basically spiritual people or 'angels' dwell) and the Higher Realms (where discarnate Saints reside).

A basically spiritual discarnate or angel is very weak in The Light, with individual subangels being weaker still. Only when they combine with many others, like hundreds, thousands, even millions, can they manifest miracles of healing and telekinesis. Even then, their power is very limited. They cannot create a house or a spacecraft or even one upscale humanoid body for example.

If each individual angel were powerful, there would a much more going on down here in the miracles department. Their power is derived from their unity with many others, not from their individual access to The Light Of The God Force. In other words, angels are not God Realized

When most leave their bodies, they join or start a Group Entity. A Group Entity is a discarnate collective of like-minded individuals in the Lower or Mid Realms of Spirit. The advantage of being in a GE is that it provides one with a sense of family, shared telepathic culture and the benefit of the combined energies. The beautiful cities of light that many Near Death Experiencers have reported seeing on the Other Side (like Dannion Brinkley and a fellow ATS-er in a recent NDE thread) are the manifestation of a large Group Entity of hundreds, even thousands of angels.

The disadvantage of being in a GE is that it stymies advanced spiritual development.

In order to climb the mountain of Sainthood and eventually the highest mountan of God Realization (the path back to The Original Creator), one cannot belong to or be united with a discarnate collective. Most prefer the safety, security and power of being in a GE.

Discarnate Saints generally seek to become a light onto themselves and do not join or form Group Entities. These are the ones who are the most accurate and the most objective in their information. Seeking the assistance of an "angel" will put you in contact with a Group Entity in the Mid Realms. The characteristic Dominant Aura Color of an angelic collective is usually yellow, sometimes violet. If you see or perceive yellow or violet energy in your investigations, you will know that you are in the presence of an angel collective from the Mid Realms. If you see or perceive a subtle sky blue or white energy, you will know that you are in the presence of one or more discarnate Saints. If you see or perceive orange or red, you will know that you are in the presence of common spirits that are pretty much useless for gaining accurate information.

There is a classic work from the 1980s on communicating with Spirit. It is angel based instead of Saint based unfortunately (even their site colors of yellow and violet reflect that affiliation), but nevertheless present a clear "how to" approach for mediumship. It is called Opening To Channel. Read it.

If you really want to cut through all the BS and get accurate information: avoid and reject GE energies completely and seek higher awareness through Spiritual Correspondence.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is a website that will tell you who your main guardian angel is:

www.angelgift.com...

Hope you enjoy it!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join