It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tale of adventure, abduction, conspiracy, and love. My encounter with an ET craft.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I recently came across this site while doing some personal research to try and locate other experiences like my own.

My story begins about 10 years ago while I was camping in an area around Snowflake, AZ (where the Walton case took place). Throughout my childhood it seemed as though I had a gift for creativity. My mom had once told me that while she was pregant with me she experienced an abduction. I shrugged it off thinking she was mistaking. I was wrong.

We had rented a cabin by a lake. Late at night, I decided to go looking for elk, but no one wanted to come so I went alone. Out in the forest, it appeared as though a car with blue headlights was tailing me sometimes. Suddenly, I entered an altered state. It felt like I was intoxicated, and I quickly got lost. Here is where it gets really freaky. I recall looking out my windowand seeing the forest far below me. I thought I had driven off of a cliff, but I wasnt falling. Next thing I knew, I was lying on a table in a triangular room. An ET walked in, and suddenly in my mind i could hear voices telling me to calm down and rise off the table. I did so, quite frightened.

The alien beckoned me to follow him into a rom, and I did The room was quite large, maybe 35 feet in diameter (it was circular). Suddenly the walls became transparent, and it seemd as though we were floating in space. I could see a strange planet far below, that looked like earth except it had purple rings around it.

I remember being awe struck by the beauty of it all. I could see a nebula in the distance behined the planet. The craft rushed into the atmosphere of the planet, but i did not feel any force. The surface of the planet was amazing, All the buildings were made up of glowing spheres and spires, some thousands of feet tall with an ethereal glow. I was informed to wait. I recall seeing a building with a US flag on it, leading me to believe the millitary had established some kind of embassy on the planet, guests of the aliens.

What I saw next startled me greatly... my grandfather, who died years ago came out of the building and onto the ship. I think he told me some amazing things, but to this day I do not remember them. Suddenly the walls became solid again, and I woke up in my car back at the campsite. I am currently recalling bits and pieces in my dreams. I do recall an alien telling me I now had been given an amazing gift to be able to write poetry and creative documents. I was given the title "Keeper of Knowlege".

Well what is your guys take?

[edit on 30-5-2006 by ManaBeast]

[edit on 30-5-2006 by ManaBeast]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I like the bit about the American flag, and to see a deceased relative must of been strange.
Do you remember what he said to you?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I remember him saying to take care of my grandmother and that is all I currently remember... it is strange though because it appears I remember bits and pieces in my dreams. It was not frightening though. The knowlege i gained was also incredible, and an understanding of existence as the aliens see it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You didnt describe the ET, was it the common one.?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It was difficult to remember the details because there is an aura of amnesia in the craft. But yes, it was the common kind. Another interesting tid-bit is the craft also functions as a time machine by a mechanism i only scarcly recall. I know this is so because in my dreams i also remember that after the experience on the alien world (mind you this is something i didn't originally remember it just came up in a dream recall), I was taken on a tour of the cretaceous world and recall seeing dinosaurs. I sort of put 2 and 2 together and now i wonder, maybe i didnt actually go to another planet, but rather I was taken into the future, and the planet I saw was earth. In this case the ET's would actually be highly evolved humans, which would account for thier (relative) similar appearence. Think about it, what are the odds that another lifeform in the nearby universe would evolve to look similar to humans and just happen to visit the human homeworld (astranomical odds). I think it is more probable they are humans from the future.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This reminds me of the last four threads that got locked today!

Another Contactee! Great! ( I suppose you've been chosen , welcome to ATS LEVEL ONE " A.K.A. "LOCKING and the BANNING"

Enjoy the Ride young Padawan!

top topics

join