It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Coast Tsunami Coming !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
according to this prophecy there is a major tsunami coming to america, even though the comet date has passed should we be alarmed ?? does god still warn people of impending doom like in the old testament ??? well wether you believe in god or not you owe it to yourself to check this out:

www.americaslastdays.com...

In this dream a huge mass of destruction was creeping over Florida going north. You could not actually see it, but all the population knew it was coming and were being evacuated on large shuttles which would hold a few hundred people each. (None of the other people in the dream seemed to be Christians.) I was telling an Asian woman with children and a black man that they could take our family's place because we were not going where everyone else was going. I noticed that at any moment the great masses of people were going to realize that they were not going to make the shuttles in time to escape what was going to happen. Then there would be total chaos because they would soon all die. I do not know exactly where we (our family) were going, but it was a different place (see *note) than the shuttle transports, and it was not very far. I told my wife that the hardest part would be finding water for the 70 something days [God's people were in bondage in Babylon for 70 years before it was destroyed and they were set free]. Somehow I knew we would be all right; nevertheless, I dreaded going through it. The country-side we would be surviving in looked lifeless and dry like a desert or the remnants of a nuclear blast (not necessarily resulting from a nuclear bomb but from a giant wave of destruction)."

check out the map at the bottom of the page for effected area's

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thou shalt not post Hoaxes.

Anyone could write a story like those and have them posted on that website. Too bad for those writers that they aren't aware that dreams of submergence in water have to do with financial matters, at least according to most dream interpretation books and interpreters.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Thou shalt not post Hoaxes.

Anyone could write a story like those and have them posted on that website. Too bad for those writers that they aren't aware that dreams of submergence in water have to do with financial matters, at least according to most dream interpretation books and interpreters.

so do you interpret the dream to mean that a huge finacial collapse is coming

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I interpret it possibly as someone who had a dream and wrote about it on the internet.

I believe it's possible, but maybe not for awhile yet.

Besides, there are already lots of other bad things happening right now!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There is a likely East Coast tsunami to occur sometime in the future which may devistate the region.

Cumbre Vieja is a volcano that will likely have a huge section shear off, if it experiences a strong enough eruption, and cause the wave.

[edit on 5/30/06 by redmage]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
looking up at the starry sky last night i saw no less than 3 shooting stars (is that normal??) if there is going to be an impact of some kind maybe an increase in shooting stars is a pre-cursor to an event

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
At least this particular prediction/prophecy states that everyone will know about it coming. This sounds like something that would be difficult to prepare for. There are usually massive traffic jams just when one state evacuates coastal areas. I can't imagine what evacuating entire states would be like. Anyway it looks like I'm on the edge of the red zone. I once thought why do I need flood insurance? Almost the entire town would be underwater before any massive wave got to the hill I live on. If a flood was that bad, the insurance company either would find a way to not pay or be out of business in my opinion.

Thinking about this particular prediction, perhaps the dreamer who thought of this has financial problems and is thinking of being underwater along with others that he knows. He could feel like he and his friends are all drowning in debt and has been having dreams related to it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
knowing that your about to die has little consolation just because you knew in advance but i guess at least you cant blame FEMA

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
ow come on. You can't make a topic with the title saying "East coast tsunami coming !!!". To quote a dream of a woman which *thinks* the dream will be real.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urizen
ow come on. You can't make a topic with the title saying "East coast tsunami coming !!!". To quote a dream of a woman which *thinks* the dream will be real.

sure i can, i just did
what else could i have named it ?? this is a prophetic dream given to someone who thinks that the entire east coast is going to get it someday, and it could be relavant to some who live in the effected area's and believe what this person is saying, i posted it because i for one think it could happen, you couldnt pay me enough money to live on the east coast (or the west coast for that matter :lol

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i hope DG has not seen this thread yet i dont want to make her scared or anything

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Originally posted by Urizen

sure i can, i just did
what else could i have named it ??

You could have named it this:
East coast tsunami coming ???

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sentinel-

Think i'll be affected? I live here:

<

[edit on 30-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All the more reason to be happy I live in Minnesota.

No Tsunamis.
No Earthquakes.
No Hurricaines.
Minimal Flooding.
Minimal Tornados.

Now if only there was a way to asteroid proof a state. Then I think we'd be safe from all the horrible predictions out there.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

i hope DG has not seen this thread yet i dont want to make her scared or anything
Oh my God! We're all gonna die!!!
Tell me it aint so...tell me it aint so!!!!

[edit on 30-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

according to this prophecy there is a major tsunami coming to america, even though the comet date has passed should we be alarmed ?? does god still warn people of impending doom like in the old testament ??? well wether you believe in god or not you owe it to yourself to check this out:

www.americaslastdays.com...

In this dream a huge mass of destruction was creeping over Florida going north. You could not actually see it, but all the population knew it was coming and were being evacuated on large shuttles which would hold a few hundred people each. (None of the other people in the dream seemed to be Christians.) I was telling an Asian woman with children and a black man that they could take our family's place because we were not going where everyone else was going. I noticed that at any moment the great masses of people were going to realize that they were not going to make the shuttles in time to escape what was going to happen. Then there would be total chaos because they would soon all die. I do not know exactly where we (our family) were going, but it was a different place (see *note) than the shuttle transports, and it was not very far. I told my wife that the hardest part would be finding water for the 70 something days [God's people were in bondage in Babylon for 70 years before it was destroyed and they were set free]. Somehow I knew we would be all right; nevertheless, I dreaded going through it. The country-side we would be surviving in looked lifeless and dry like a desert or the remnants of a nuclear blast (not necessarily resulting from a nuclear bomb but from a giant wave of destruction)."

check out the map at the bottom of the page for effected area's

I would juss like to know what kind of "shuttles" are you talking about..the kind that go into to outerspace or the ones on the freeway?

is there some kind of connection to the rapture with this..and what date is this predicted to happen.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well son of man, i'm not sure about your question it wasnt actually my dream so i'm not really sure about the rapture part but it's interesting that you saw that in what he said i guess it's possible that he was refering to that..

as far as the shuttles go i'm assuming that he's talking about FEMA evacuation procedures

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Anyone have a date so I can mark this tsunami on my calendar? It sounds like a date I would want to pay attention to.

I've always wondered if the stock or mutual fund I own is managed out of New York City, would it all be gone if New York got wiped out? Even if the market reopened in Chicago, I imagine there wouldn't be much left in anyone's mutual fund due to the destruction of the US East and gulf coasts in such a scenario.

As far as Florida goes, how many people do you think would make it out alive if they only had 2 days warning? or 3 days? I bet they would be stuck in traffic even with 3 days of warning. Some people I know would rather stay home and die than get stuck on the highway.

Large comet impacts may very well throw up huge dust clouds around the whole planet choking off sunlight and create mass starvation among survivors. Someone might have to evacuate the northern states if it got extremely cold as well.

So has anyone in Florida built underground waterproof shelters capable of hosting many people with food and water for years and capable of surviving a 1000 ft comet impact blast wave of water? Has anyone built an emergency system for detecting and alerting the public for tsunamis caused by comet/asteroid impacts? I have a feeling that we are not prepared.

Let's blame FEMA if things don't go well.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Anyone have a date so I can mark this tsunami on my calendar? It sounds like a date I would want to pay attention to.

i have no date for this event as of yet

As far as Florida goes, how many people do you think would make it out alive if they only had 2 days warning? or 3 days? I bet they would be stuck in traffic even with 3 days of warning. Some people I know would rather stay home and die than get stuck on the highway

i've only heard about the florida hurricane evacuation process and from what i've heard i wouldnt want to be caught in it

Large comet impacts may very well throw up huge dust clouds around the whole planet choking off sunlight and create mass starvation among survivors. Someone might have to evacuate the northern states if it got extremely cold as well.

well from what the bible says it will be an event such as the world has never seen or will ever see again

Has anyone built an emergency system for detecting and alerting the public for tsunamis caused by comet/asteroid impacts? I have a feeling that we are not prepared.

thats why building your own bomb shelter makes so much sense, at least then you dont have to put all your trust in FEMA and you take matters into your own hands

Let's blame FEMA if things don't go well.

i dont think that there will be many people left to point fingers anyway

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The origin of these prophesies believes the date is linked to Noah's Ark and the flood. That date is Marheshvan 17 in the Hebrew calendar which would be October 27th. No year given though...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join