It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moon creature request

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
yea its laiguana's iguana

why does everything always have to be a cat or dog. iguanas are better

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
ok , this is going to be like pulling teeth , but so be it .

In regards to the claims that the moon has an atmosphere :

will the claimants provide some evidence to support this claim , as so far thier defence of this position has been weak to say the least .

just in case they pull a ` brave sir robin ` , here is the evidence that the moon does not indeed have an atmosphere

#1 - the occurance of bailey`s beads during solar eclipses ,

#2 - the visible behaviour of stars during lunar occultations , very similar to #1^ but the occultations of stars by mars , venus and other planets is starkly different - because of thier atmosphere

#3 - of course the photograps of the Apollo missions , in particular the bevaviour of dust , the best picture is the rooster tails kicked up by the lunar rover :

lastly , the claims that the moon has an atmosphere requires a grand conspiracy by generations of astronomers , planetologists , astronauts from many countries over a span of decades - and for what reason ?? why did the early astronomers claim the moon had no atmosphere , if they had evidence to the contrary ? - they had nothing to gain . also why has every scientist since then seen fit to perpetuate the " myth " ?

there is simply no reason for any one to claim the moon has no atmosphere , in the face of evidence that it does .

the absence of an atmosphere on the moon required apollo engineers to develope hundreds of unique and costly solutions to the problems that the astronauts would face .

the " tyres " of the lunar rover is a prime example - if they did not need to be designed for ops. in hard vacum why were they designed that way -- at massive cost ??

i will address the other fallacies rampant on this thread in later sumbissions

[edit on 31-5-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i think when you think like a human you limit yourself, obviously the aliens chemistry is different than ours and is probably by genetic design so as to be able to do interplanetary travel and exist in harsh conditions including the moon

the hoax people are funny and quite pathetic, oh space travels a hoax, oh aliens are a hoax, oh the bus they ride on is a hoax, the air they breathe is a hoax, oh and by the way their own exientence is a hoax too

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is definitely one of the more strange debates I have come accross on this site.
However, I tend to agree with ignorant_ape (mostly).
I mean, it is a very large, mostly not-understood universe out there, however, not having actually been to the moon, I tend to believe that there is no viable (by our standards) atmosphere up there.
But, like I said, I've never been there.

I still think that it's an escaped monkey (see my previous post) that wandered onto the space set, but, I'm just an ignorant monkey myself (even though I'm the monkey King...nah, just jerkin' ya).
Seriously though, why is it that only the "real" conspiracy (contradiction?) stuff only happens on websites (like this one)?
Why not broadcast it on tv (y'know, because we all believe what we see on tv, right?)?
But, I agree with ape.
No atmosphere.
No monkeys (and what's the deal with all of the I love reptiles stuff? Aren't they "man's natural enemy? Not to insult anyone, I'm just asking) and no space kitties (unless they're wearing space suits:lol

jra

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
With the help of some people on another forum we figured out that the image in question is from Apollo 17 durring the deep core drilling. And it is indeed a piece of equipment that was next to the astronaut.

Here's the video www.hq.nasa.gov... [47mb mpeg]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Good work jra. I knew it was something like that. Just didn't have the desire to look it up. Kudos to you

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Excellent investagting work jra!

I kind of figured it could be explained in some way.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by toogood]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
crap...i was hoping my little stanley was from the moon. tough luck

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
And Ithought I was spot on with the laser reflector theory (half right I suppose). Well done Jra

sings *I'm being followed by a moon creature........... moon creature, moon creature.*

"Nothing to see here folks, move along now"

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i guess it was just a piece of equipment but thats what this forum is for not just call everything a hoax but to prove it, but does this solve every case? of course not, its just too bad that we have to play this game just to prove aliens are real and a handful of kooks is hiding it from the world for "our own good", oh well on to the next case

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
ayleon :

it is incumbent of those claiming "aliens on the moon " and other claims to provide evidence . not the detractor - we provided you evidence after evidence that your clip was a hoax -- but you refused to listen untill the bitter end

the bottom line is that the burden of proof is on the POSITIVE claimant NOT the negative . , please remember that

secondly -- in common with most poor hox claims . the " evidence " was deliberatly edited to make verifying the claim harder to veryfy - ie there was no indication which appollo mission was involved , or a date , or any names the transcript had no names , only : " astronaut one / astronaut two " did you never stop to think why all the " evidence " was so vague annd misleading , and why there was no video , just stills ??

and the origional hoax made reference to neil armstrong , then made use of images from apollo 17 -- thats dishonesty and attempted misdirection .

etc etc etc

i am glad ytou have finally accepted that this was a hoax -- its not like we didnt show you how it was wrong on every level right from page one -- and still this dragged on for 4 pages .

but i suspect another hoax claimant will be along shortly , its like whack a mole here sometimes

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
shesh , what a pile of steaming munkie poo , pardon my uncouthness

right lets take this from the top

#1 why does " swiss TV " have subtitles in italian , or is it spanish ??

APE OUT

i can only answer to number one

the Helvetic confederation ( switzerlands proper denomination, hence the CH numberplates Confederatio Helvetica )

has three official languages Geman,French and Italian (similar situation to our country with German,Luxemburgish and French) with three national broadcasting companies each of them i one of those languages

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
ignorant ape, dont tell me what i should think or how i should accept what people of your ilk has to say ok? your a very negative person and you should fix your problems first thank you

as for the photo, i didnt know it was taken in such a way to make it look like a monkey or ape or whatever but it was, i posted it to have people discuss it and all the negative nasties come out from the wood work blabbing their mouths but it took one member to actually prove it was not what it looked like but like i said its on to the next case

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me. Look at the shadow from the austronaut in the foreground. As you'd expect, it extend from his foot ten feet to the left. The second astronaut seems to have no shadow at all. Or rather, it looks like they've airbrushed out the portion of his shadow between him and the left edge of the 'spider monkey'. The text sounds interesting though if there's any truth in it. Anyone have a link to the audio?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Okay, igore that. I'd only read page 1 of this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
its not a monkey,its repitlian creature,posible a reptillian being pet

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
no if you look at the mpeg clip it shows its a piece of equipment that just happens to resemble an "iguana man"

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
nah it a plain iguana in the desert trying to sleep. the moon landing was faked they just happen to stumble upong an iggy. an woke him up....on earth

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
well thats one of the theories thats spred around alright

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join