It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't You Hate When You Can't Remember Where You Put Something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Don't you hate when that happens? You put something somewhere, like your keys, and later when you go to get them you can't find them. You can't remember where you put them.

The thing I used to loose the most was my scissors. I'd go to use them and I'd be like WHERE THE
ARE THEY!
. Where did I put them! :bnghd:

Them I end up finding them and I'm like, "Why didn't I think of that spot to begin with?"

I also don't like is when you think you put something in one spot and it not there when you go to get it. Ya almost think it moved itself. Then you find what your looking for and are like "Of course thats where I put it!"

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
urgh i hate that i lose something and search and search for hours but then i find whatever it is in the first place i started searchin in
:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Usually when I start on a search for something I had lost, I find other cool stuff that I had lost a week before. Then I forget what I had been looking for and just enjoy the moment of finding this other lost stuff.

tip:
when working with tools, look at them and count to 5 when you lay them down.
You will remember where you put them but only if you remember to utilize this handy tip. I never do.

If I could be paid for looking for my stuff, I could pay somebody to look for me.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
By the way, have any of you seen my wallet? I put my wallet in my pocket earlier, sat down in a chair, watched some tv. I then stood up, walked out to my car, and realized I didnt have my wallet, so I searched the chair I sat in, and the entire path I walked on my path from my room, to the chair, to the car. Cant find it anywhere, looked for about two hours, decided to drive without a drivers license, probly not smart but I was hungry.

PS Have you seen my wallet?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I lose everything! I'd lose my head if it weren't attached. Also whenever I go to look for a particular thing that I lost, I always end up finding things I have lost before but couldn't find. So in other words, I find everything but the one thing I'm looking for.

Of course that one thing always turns up later when I don't need it anymore. I think something in the cosmic universe hates me!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The reason why I hate it.... Is because I always put something some-where saying Oh I can't forget where I put this... I'll remember this.... then I never do. Go figure????

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sometimes when I can't remember where I put something it's because I put something like my keys on the table one day and the next I set them on the computer desk. Then I go to find them and I'm think there on the table when there on the desk.

-tts

[edit on 23-6-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Put everything in your pocket! Get special pants with lots of pockets so you can carry more.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i just spent 4 hours searching in the dark through the grass for our keys, then when putting a check into the dashboard to prevent it from getting seen and stolen, guess where they were? sitting in the dashboard

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Dosn't that suck? For instanc, for th lif of m, I can't rcall whr I put that silly "" ky. I'v sarchd and sarchd....I nd hlp.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I found it Mr. P. Here it is....................."e"....................

It was between the cushions of the couch. And look, here's your copy of
"That Quail, Robert" by Margaret A Stanger.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thank you very much....that makes a huge difference.

Oh yeah...the book....that kinda' needs to stay under the cushion. It keeps that one end supported after that dude ( You remember.....that guy with the thing? Kept reminding everyone to do that favor? Uh huh...yup....that one. ) had that unfortunate accident involving Stolichnaya and gooey butter cake?

You didn't touch that book did you?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
ever forgotten where you put something that you had on you at the time?

Forgot the keys were in your pocket...or glasses on your head?

Nice

Consistency is the key. Always put the items in the same place every time. I however don't so the hunt will continue.

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I said it before, and Ill say it again.... UNDERPANTS GNOMES!

Right now they have my
phone! Little

[edit on 8/18/2008 by whatukno]

top topics

join