It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction in 2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
2006 there will be another major -natural- disaster in the U.S. and war shall ensue at a much greater scale in the middle-east.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
2006 there will be another major -natural- disaster in the U.S. and war shall ensue at a much greater scale in the middle-east.

Could you be any more vague?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ok I'll be more -elaborate-
USA is gonna hit on the east coast, and it's going to be a hurricane however this one won't be by the gulf coast but further north.
In the middle-east, Iran will provoke Israel to do something (which I can't elaborate on because I just can't tune in on the details) Anyhow this will create some major drawbacks for Iraq or Afghan whatever

[edit on 30-5-2006 by laiguana]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That's interesting laiquana, seems rather logical too.

I dreamt I was flying somewhere, I rose out of my seat to bring the rest of my bags to the luggage compartment. Somehow, it was a very large plane and the luggage could be brought there after take-off. When I arrived, an employee already had my other bags open with the contents all riffled through. I was unconcerned as there was nothing to find, but I thought - well they could always plant something.

Maybe has something to do with seeing the head of CSIS on TV last night and being struck by the size of his pupils, or the darkness of his irises.

But when I woke, the first thought that occured to me was - hijacking.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
After further consideration, I've surmised that since airplanes often represent a person's life - this dream represents my pre-occupation with CSIS's habit of spying on its' own citizens; that hijacking taking place on the part of big-business and big-brother.

Go
go, until you're all

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just an after, after-thought: That enlarged pupil, I noticed the same thing on George Bush during a speech or two. Enlarged pupils occur when a person is angry, frightened or otherwise aroused. It has the psychological effect of making their face more engaging to onlookers, sub-conciously. So the audience is sub-conciously manipulated into being more engrossed/sympathetic to what the person says. I wonder if it's a contact sold to the will-shapers.

Maybe I should speculate in an alternate thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Ok I'll be more -elaborate-
USA is gonna hit on the east coast, and it's going to be a hurricane however this one won't be by the gulf coast but further north.
In the middle-east, Iran will provoke Israel to do something (which I can't elaborate on because I just can't tune in on the details) Anyhow this will create some major drawbacks for Iraq or Afghan whatever

I live in Central Florida and I'm just wondering: do you know where on the East coast?????

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I live in Central Florida and I'm just wondering: do you know where on the East coast?????

Florida will get lots of rain, likely at the end of this summer, I sense that there will probably be a tropical storm or two. Flooding seems to be a problem in certain areas.
The hurricane will brush by but I don't see it hitting directly into Florida I believe it will strike up to the carolinas possibily even further north.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How do you know all this???

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

well this morning i did hear that the likely for a hurrican hitting the new york/new jersey/vermont area is around 7%. though its not a high probability, it is possible.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
laiquana must mean the Maine area around kennebunkport. Hurricanes usually lose force as they go up the coast North, but due to rising ocean temperatures, hurricanes are becoming strong enough to do damage farther up on the coastline. Or maybe it will be a tsunami.

How much longer - the scourge?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well you might be right clearwater. I've only got the information I can tune in on at this time. Whether or not I'm right will be determined by the end of the summer or year which is still plenty of time, lol

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
How do you know all this???

Well it's hurricane season. This is common sense. lol

The question isn't "will the US get hit?", it's "how many will hit the US?" (there has only been a handful of years, since records have been kept (which is 100+ years), that the US hasn't been hit)

So...since there's over a 90% chance of at least one tropical system hitting, and with the weather patterns this year, the east coast is likely going to be a target......you really have to be more specific laiguana.
Give us a time frame. How strong will the one you're talking about be. Stuff like that.

Accuweather is predicting 6 hits.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well I did not see what Accuweather had to say of it. I only predicted what came to mind. Of course I don't take myself seriously, neither should anyone else =]
Well I shall elaborate I do see some major flooding in Florida, especially by the end of the summer. I sense two strong hurricanes making their path to the east coast (between Carolinas and NY), both seem around cat 4, although I don't see it becoming unusually powerful. That will not be the problem, the problem will be the areas it will affect will be unprepared as they did not expect it to hit there. One will hit this area while the other will hit the Carolinas which is only slightly more prepared. Rain will ensue further damage. This will take place between late July and early September. Have I satisfied your BS meter LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Excellent!
Now that's a real prediction

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ok, are you picking these predictions up visually, audibly, or just generally feeling them? (if you have the last type, you'll know what I mean)

If it is visual, please give the basic details that you saw rather than your conclusions of where you think it will be.. (unless of course, you saw an actual roadsign, or map or something of that nature directly)

If it is audio, what exactly did you hear? What did it sound like? Was it a person, and if so, could you identify the speaker?

Last, if it was just a "feeling" thing, exactly what feelings did you get that led you to make the conclusions you made?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think your prediction came true. The east coast was inundated with rain causing enormous property damage and some loss of life. Israel is now at war with Hezbollah, so there it is.

East Coast Flooding 2006

Hezbollah/Israel

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh no....the year isn't even close to being over with. There is still much to come. (Quite unfortunatley...) I am having my doubts of the accuracy of my prediction. You know I can only make one per year lol, but we shall see. Only a couple months to get the ball rolling. Bleh....

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ooohh good call liaguanna. If this is the direction this tropical storm is heading you can bet your bottom dollar, more will follow this year. No one is expecting this one and with the weather we have been having, there is no doubt that it will get a lot stronger before it hits.

good call on the whole israel thingy too.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yea this is cool ig, on the middl east predictions, Irani hezbollah, very cool indeed, great prediction cant wait to hear more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join