It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Orgone Energy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Does anybody has linked by any chance the orgone research
and its relationship with the nutrition of human beings, together
with physical degeneration.

Thank you,

Regards,

Ronald.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There are members such as myself who have experienced and have attempted to do tests with orgone energy.

Just do a search on the board for "orgone" and you'll see. As I have experienced myself, it's real.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
ORGONE IS AS REAL AS THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD!

there is a lot of crap going out there.... alot of site put alot of bullsh!t out there to rip people off.

now is here the real thing right here

there are 2 symbols for the orgone generator... ^^ this is the master pyramid matrix orgone. it is pretty powerful.

i use it alll the time. all you have to do is print this out, make as many as you want.. you can never have too much positive energy.
you put it under electrical devices.. computer monitors, tvs, microwaves etc...
it eliminates the deadly radiation from all these electrical devices, and even the radio waves in the air too.

it can be used to change natural things. and what i mean by that is, it doesnt work on processed or unnatural things.

if you put this symbol under fruit, it will stay fresher longer... it polarizes water, and changes the molecular structure to its original and strongest form.
it works under plants too, and if you put it under your head when you lay in bed, it induces the alpha/theta brain states, putting you in a very relaxed mood.. very good for meditation.

the orgones energy is a replica of what a 4 sided pyramid would produce. pyramids are like a supernatural battery, and can generate strong energy that can be used for mulitple purposes.
the energy is known as life force energy... and is what everything is made from.

www.geocities.com...

^ thats a link on an experiment you ALL can try.... and it doesnt take long at all.

it says use water... but if u can, use tea, or some sort of juice. becuase alot of people cant taste the differnce in the "charged" water.... but with tea... you can taste the difference big time. the only way i can describe it as.. "soft".. or "takes the out the after taste."

and if any of you try this experiment and it works for you... i have something even crazier to tell you later about this energy

ohh... and if you wanna try this one too... heres the other symbol, which creates the same effect as the other..

[edit on 013131p://32071 by divine chronic]

[edit on 26-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
None of this makes any sense to me. I read through some of the things written by Don & Carol Croft and it sounds like nonsense, something written by some people with over-active imaginations or a very low sense of ethics with regard to their honesty with people.

I watched a YouTube video about how to actually make an orgone generator and it reminded me of when I was young and how my friends and I would put mud and sticks together and build things. mud pies that dry in the Sun.

I'll have to do some more research on this, but so far it looks like a bunch of crap. Sorry. To anyone who claims that it actually works... how do you measure something that can't be measured? The nearest I could tell was that the Croft's were able to measure it because they were psychic. That doesn't work for me and so i need to find another way.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Don & Lara Croft are people I consider to be not that credible anyway. They talk about reptilians and God knows what else, and that you can destroy them by pointing a crystal at them.

Nahhh... There's better stuff on orgone out there.

Check out www.littlemountainsmudge.com... for a more scientific approach on orgonite/ergonite technology.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi TB795, hope things are good in sunny Aruba.

I came across a rather wonderful lecture on Reich and his cloudbusting work. If you haven't seen it, I'd really recommend checking it out.

video.google.nl...

Reich's involvement with the UFO issue is not terribly well-known, because those who've written his biographies gloss over it: they'd rather concentrate on his psychoanalytic and biophysical work. This lecture does a lot to redress the balance.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think they are bringing Ether back:

www.orgonelab.org...

There is a chart somewhere on the net that shows 300km/sec
ether drift that I can recall and measurement get better
the higher up in the atmosphere one gets.

Too bad we didn't do ether experiments on the Moon.
Or even in space, if we ever get there.

ED:
Drift pdf

[edit on 1/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Reich was involved in a saucer downing incident caught on film.
Perhaps not too long after he was jailed.

There was a film of busting a 'cloud' which was a saucer in operation
emanating UV and blue violet light from the surrounding air, this
is self cloaking operation for saucers.

The saucer fell down and everyone ran over as well as the camera man
as the camera falls on the ground getting nothing else.

Authorities must have come and taken over.
Grounding a saucer is bad.
German saucers had platforms to isolate from the ground.
Large UFO might have blow up rubber legs for landing gear.
The landing gear covers must then be a good electrical seal or
sparks might be evident in flight.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Orgone is a placebo.
You can even buy collectors for it.
Collect enough, and you can sell it at the local supermarkets nutrition stand.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Can a placebo effect ice stalagmites in a freezer?

www.orgone-art.com...

I did the same experiment with an orgone generator at angle on top of the freezer. The stalagmite which formed pointed right in the direction of the orgone generator.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have been thinking about making my own for some time now to see the affects of orgone energy and would like to place them near phone towers and other places...Try looking on youtube op they have a few good vids

au.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Very interesting. It is also known as eloptic radiation, used in dowsing.

The paper constructs such as the sigils posted by the other member is actually classified as a psychotronic device.

For skeptics, I would suggest a good read Strange Machines You Can Build By G. Harry Stine.

Its easier for me to understand this stuff than "dark energy"

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Yes, that's a really good book. I've read it. It's about little devices that should not be able to work according to the laws of physics, but still do.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Yeah, I built the wishing machine a couple of decades ago. Damn thing worked so good I got spooked and tossed it.

Then I went and built a simplified version, two copper pc boards soldered to an audio jack. Fits inside a CD case, and I slip my picture targets into it. Havn't used it since I built it though...

I got those stalactites in my freezer too. Put one under my daughter's tongue before she went to school today.

So nice to see someone here knows the time. Anything outside of "normal" is, you know, kookoo...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So..
If we harness orgone energy, we can have stalagtites in the freezer?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

I don't know. I don't know if there exists a practical way to transfer or convert it for work, of it is just an effect and not energy at all. My stalactites showed up recently, and I have no clue why.

Usually energy is defined as a difference of potential. Orgone could be a force, and not energy. So little has been done to research this field I could call my hypothesis correct.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

So what did you do to get the stalagmites?
WHat was the methos and the equipment?
Was their anything magnetic involved?
Do you have a pic?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
So what did you do to get the stalagmites?

Nothing to my knowledge. I opened the fridge one day and there they were.

WHat was the methos and the equipment?

Freezer, ice tray, tap water

Was their anything magnetic involved?

I have fridge magnets on the outside, but their fields should be shielded by the ferromagnetism in the steel of the door.

Do you have a pic?

No, but they look exactly like the ones in the visables link posted by Bandit.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am now pretty convinced that orgone is not energy, but a force that tends towards order. These patterns emerge when there is symmetry breaking, such as the temperature lingering just around the freezing point.

That is also the reason for crop circles and many other phenomena related to heat transfer. A system will tend towards order when heat is drawn out of it. So it is what you do with energy that will manifest the phenomena.

Heat is described in physics circles as phonons, and phonons are also related to sound. Sound can cause heat as well. So this energy transfer is more related to kinetic energy from atomic scale on up. Sound has a longitudinal wave characteristic, so I imagine heat does too, even though it is included in the electromagnetic spectrum.

I suspect radiation is a different animal as compared with conduction. Conduction could be described as phononic, whereas infrared heat is radiation.

Could explain the CB too. A continually cooled surface is pointed in a particular direction and conducts phonons from that area, thus drawing out heat and causing symmetry breaking, such as cloud formation. It may work better on humid days, someone should check that...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I really appreciate all the good information from everyone who has been recently involved with this revived thread. I've been doing a lot of research about orgone energy as well as research about the "founder" himself. After a lot of research, i'm beginning to have my doubts.

It appears that Wilhelm Reich gained initial notoriety with research related to the orgasm, that subjects were considered "orgastically potent" if they had the ability to have a total and complete orgasm where they give up control of their bodies during said orgasm.

I'm not sure what this has to do with orgone energy, but perhaps we create and/or expel this energy when we orgasm. I don't know. The fact is that Reich didn't witness his subjects in the act of sex, and his method of verification was to assume that if a subject was orgastically potent, then they would have positive qualities. If you have a twitch, for example, you cannot be orgastically potent. It makes no sense from a scientific standpoint.

More reading lead me down a dark road that focused more on the followers of William Reich which began to read a lot more like sex cults and white trash sex abuse rings, etc. I didn't like that part and decided that it wasn't necessary in order to learn about the energy itself!

Through the above trials I still was looking forward to creating my own accumulator (I believe) and do some of my own tests. I'd be interested in putting it above my freezer and watching the spikes form in my ice cubes.

I would have marveled over those little pointy shards, but I came across this website instead.

So now that there's a pretty logical explanation for that, i'm left with the plant/flowers test. I'm still open to the idea but in the spirit of the Superbowl, Orgone is at about 4th and 36 and they're down by 6!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join