It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another remote veiwing experiment (photo)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have taken a photograph with my digital camera and would like anyone to try to remote veiw it. It is hosted on imageshack so this may help? To help you the location it was taken at is here (roughly) - type so16 8ew in google maps Click for google maps Test your skills and try to veiw it. I will give you the url in a few days. Good luck

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I didn't look at the google map thing because I think that taints the experiment.

I see a bird on the beach, standing on one foot, facing to the left with the ocean in the background.

I found a picture very close to what I saw:

But the picture I saw wasn't as 'close-up' as that one is. More of the ocean could be seen.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Once me kiddo is asleep. I'll try to draw it too and post the pic later tonight or tomorrow morning. I really would like to try it now LOL as well as BH's pictures...but too many distractions during daylight hours...the evening is my time...nice and quiet.

Cheers!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Heres an 10 mins attempt.,.

bushes(Could be larger trees if they are the large over hanging pines), large building, ground (shade), grass or green like green (weeds, Crabgrass)

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I saw a fence, or wall of some kind. *shrug* I wasn't really trying though.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses they've been interesting but I won't divulge any further untill a few more days when I'll post the url.

Take some time to try and really focus.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'll go ahead and give it a shot:

I believe i see a vehicle

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I won't look at any other guesses or the google location you posted. I'm instead going to focus in on your screen name. Will post later tonight PST or in the morning

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
I won't look at any other guesses or the google location you posted. I'm instead going to focus in on your screen name. Will post later tonight PST or in the morning

Well it's 06:37 here in the morning (England) now so ill post the url in about 18 hours. Hopefully that is a suitable time? If people have an idea try to expand on it ie colour, shape etc.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Could it be a tombstone?
You are in a graveyard?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ok I'll give it another more detailed shot:
ok the vehile I can't quite determine exactly if it's an auto or something else, white with red stripe or something like it

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
2nd attempt........ came up with the same things, just in a different order, with some added things, almost like a different angel.....

Now in my experiences i believe that
A; the longer it takes u to get a picture of what this is, the more your making it up,
B; the harder you try to think without writing down what u see the more u destort the images
C;Dont try to manifest an image. let it come to you, its like grasping straws......
lol just speaking from my experiences, cuz this above is what has happened before.
here we go.......

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I found something a little bit out of the ordinary here...

Can you think of anything that would naturally be there that would be caught that brightly on a sattelite?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A balcony or railing outside. Metal and barred. A rooftop just visible below and a man standing there leaning on the railing a bit looking out. There was what seemed to be a lot of "emptiness" in the distance and in the image I can see the horizon line. The man's shirt is long sleeved and I guess some blue in it like a grid or llines.

You own binnoculars not huge ones but a good strength...? How about a Jaws poster? Is there a big dark table in front of your balcony door?

[IMG]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2561/xerosbalconyhorizon8ta.th.jpg[/I MG]

And yes I drew a silly picture for you too

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I still say some kind of fence or wall is in the photo...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey mystic, I just accidently voted you for the Way Above Award.

I thought you should know...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I drew the other I also sketched a little birdy on the railing.It was peeking in

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i dunno...
Blackpool Tower? Or Eiffel Tower ?
Or ...
something that has the word "Great" in it's name.
Or a Sea Wall on the beach or something made of Rock.

Something that has black ironworks on it, maybe a gate, railing, or the Tower

A famous monument ?
Flower Garden?
Amusement Park

I didn't look at the Google map though and my thoughts are tainted from seeing your location is England and assuming you took a photo there.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I see a bird in a fountain. The fountain has two levels to it, like a small bird bath type thing for the top level and a big circular thing filled with water on the bottom. I also see a building with collumns behind the fountain, but I do not know what building it is.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I will give you the url in a few days.
28-5-2006

A few is 3 right?

I'm ready to see my picture of a sandpiper!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join