It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad and the Neo Nazis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Full story: www.iranfocus.com...

BERLIN, May 28 (Reuters) - Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Germans they should no longer allow themselves to be held prisoner by a sense of guilt over the Holocaust and reiterated doubts that the Holocaust even happened.

In an interview with Germany's Der Spiegel magazine, Ahmadinejad said he doubted Germans were allowed to write "the truth" about the Holocaust and said he was still considering travelling to Germany for the World Cup soccer tournament.

"I believe the German people are prisoners of the Holocaust. More than 60 million were killed in World War Two ... The question is: Why is it that only Jews are at the centre of attention?," he said in the interview published on Sunday.

"How long is this going to go on?" he added. "How long will the German people be held hostage to the Zionists?... Why should you feel obligated to the Zionists? You've paid reparations for 60 years and will have to pay for another 100 years."

Six million Jews were killed by the Nazis and their allies in concentration camps.

"We say if the Holocaust happened, then the Europeans must accept the consequences and the price should not be paid by Palestine. If it did not happen, then the Jews must return to where they came from."

WORLD CUP

He said he was still considering going to Germany to support Iran in the World Cup despite protest stirred by a "worldwide network of Zionists".

Iran's first World Cup match is against Mexico in Nuremberg on June 11 two days after the tournament starts and German Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble says he would be welcome to come because Germany wants to be a good host.

Asked by Der Spiegel, in its cover story entitled "The man the world is afraid of", whether he stood by his earlier view the Holocaust was a myth, Ahmadinejad said: "I only accept something as the truth if I am truly convinced of it.

German neo-Nazis planning to march in support of Iran President
May 8, 2006
The Australian

FORGET football hooligans. The thorniest dilemma facing Germany as it prepares to host the World Cup is what to do about Iran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if he insists on coming to watch his team play next month.

Germany is obliged to admit the head of state of a participating nation, and the tournament's official motto is "A Time To Make Friends". But Mr Ahmadinejad has demanded Israel's destruction and has repeatedly denied the Holocaust � a crime in Germany.

Reports yesterday said pressure was growing on German Chancellor Angela Merkel to bar Mr Ahmadinejad if he tries to attend the tournament.

Germany's politicians hope the issue can be dealt with quietly by European foreign ministers.

One newspaper, the Rheinische Post, said there had been clear signals that the so-called EU3 of Britain, France and Germany, which have been involved in negotiations over Iran's nuclear program, will ask the European Union to impose a travel ban on Iran's political elite.

Iran's first match is in Nuremberg, used by Hitler for his mass rallies, and German neo-Nazis are planning a march in support of Mr Ahmadinejad. Israel, Iranian exiles and German politicians are demanding he be kept away.

I agree on his point that Germans should not feel guilty anymore as there's no need for. You can't change something your parents committed.

However, either in my opinion is denying the holocaust is a crime. I think people should be allowed to form an independent opinion, but denying goes too far. I know some people who had been ‘’staying to work’’ during the war in Auswitsch, and really those people are totally broken.
There's enough evidence to vanish the ridiculous theory that something such as the holocaust never happened.

Neo Nazi’s are strange people, on one side they intensively hate Muslims, but on the other side they'd love to form a unity, all with the ideology to fight the ''terrible Zionist''

Germany expects many Neo Nazi’s to come, especially the notorious Polish and English neo Nazi’s are feared by the German government. Neo Nazi leaders from parties all over Europe met several months ago near Hitler's birth place to discuss their plans.

Iran's first match will be played in Nurnberg, the place where Hitler held his famous speeches (Nazi Party Rally Grounds). Ahmadinejad is thinking of visit the Iranian match, which Neo Nazi's see as on opportunity for marches and commit their support for Ahmadinejad's policy.

History seems to repeat everywhere at the moment, I really can't understand their idiology of hating a group just because they are Jews, Muslims, or whatever. What's so damn hard about respecting each other's believe.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

However, either in my opinion is denying the holocaust is a crime.

I don't see where he denied the holocaust.

This mistake was repeated before.

He questioned why the Arabs should be made to give up land because of what the Europeans did.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

However, either in my opinion is denying the holocaust is a crime.

I don't see where he denied the holocaust.

This mistake was repeated before.

He questioned why the Arabs should be made to give up land because of what the Europeans did.

I concur, he doesn't deny it, he says it is a myth:

BBC

"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets,"

Does that make it even better?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I concur, he doesn't deny it, he says it is a myth:

Taken out of context.

Ahmadinejad said some have created a myth on holocaust and hold it even higher than the very belief in religion and prophets because when a person expresses disbelief in God, religion and prophets they do not object to him but they will protest to anyone who would reject the Holocaust.

www.irna.ir...

What Ahmadinejad does is not denying the Holocaust. No! It is dealing out criticism against the mendacity of the imperialistic powers who use the Holocaust to muzzle critical voices and to achieve advantages concerning the legitimization of a planned war. This is criticism against the exploitation of the Holocaust.

"If the Europeans are telling the truth in their claim that they have killed six million Jews in the Holocaust during the World War II - which seems they are right in their claim because they insist on it and arrest and imprison those who oppose it, why the Palestinian nation should pay for the crime. Why have they come to the very heart of the Islamic world and are committing crimes against the dear Palestine using their bombs, rockets, missiles and sanctions."

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

very true, and that's where most people make mistakes.

basically, he questioned the significance or existance of holocaust on the factual basis that europeans did not give up any part of their land to host the jewish state, and palestinians who did not participate in WWII nor sided with Hitler were made to give up their land, the occupation that has lasted for almost 60 yrs and hundereds of thousands of ppl have died as a result, thus he concluded that holocaust was a myth.

btw, the ideologies behind the nazism is in fact against the religion of islam, and ahmadinejad as we recognize him as a very religious man would not fit in this category.

my 2 cents!!!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Any allegations brought by the media to make the parralel with Ahmadinejad with the nazi is propaganda. This is common use for disinformation and diabolisation of the enemy so it makes more justified any attack of the ``evil`` government and by consequence population...

PROPAGANDA!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So all of you basically suggest that all those statements are purposely wrongly ''understood'' by the western media?

I agree that there's a lot of propagandism in the western media, especially in the U.S. media, but I don't believe Ahmadinejad did say something you guys suggested.

How do you guys call this:

Oh yes, right, some Western propagandists did photoshop the pictures

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other leaders have said his previous remarks questioning whether the Holocaust happened were unacceptable. Denying the Holocaust is a serious crime in Germany punishable with a prison term of up to five years.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
the world without Zionism?
i swear there is a diffrence between otherdox jews and zionists
or am i wrong

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
the world without Zionism?
i swear there is a diffrence between otherdox jews and zionists
or am i wrong

I like this idea too. Zionism is crap and racist. Jew are kind people and they are good. The president of Iran never said that jews should be exterminated, he said zionism and the government of Israël because he's racist and using the memories of death for their own avantage. This is a shame of using those memories for commiting such atrocities.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I usually don't judge people by their religeion but by how they like are every person is different , and their Nationality Nation country.

I do not think massacring any religion, people, even jews is helpful.

top topics

join