It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i just saw this video on another site and find it somewhat horrifiyingly ....interesting

www.aliendave.com...

I hope this hasnt been discussed here before. But i thought it was fairly decent film of something...very very strange.

This strange little "thing" was captured on a home survielance camera 2004 in Washington, recently it was sent to UUFOH with the brief message below....

10/07/2005

unidentified furry object

"I got this lil guy on my home servalence tape. The last time I saw it was when I was 61 in Kansas, this was taken in 2004 in Washington state.

I dont care wat ya do with this, just tell me what it is if ya know. It seams to like me I guess." MONGO[\ex]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
that looks REALLY fake. Almost like a stuffed animal being pulled across a floor by string. Why the hell do so many people feel the need to fake # like this?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It looks like a dog to me if you keep slowing the video down, and freez it you can clearly see its a small dog I would say a poodle LOL.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN :

TEDDY BEARS ACROSS THE NATION RISE UP TO FIGHT THE POWER.

Tired of being confined to childrens bedrooms and subjected to love bombing and being personal psychotherapists to a nation of crying toddlers, several teddy bears across the United States and parts of Central Europe made a run for it on Tuesday.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i am sorry to report that yes, it has been covered here before, two times actually.

here are the links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
It looks like a dog to me if you keep slowing the video down, and freez it you can clearly see its a small dog I would say a poodle LOL.

It is a Brown Poodle on Wheels....i had one as a child.

They are an aid to help children learn to walk, in this case the back must have been taken of and the dog pulled fast....slow it down you can really tell

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Dude it looks like a dog just ran by the camara.

top topics

join