It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

professor alisa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
about a year ago i was privilaged to a viewing of a physcotronic probe. it directs your perception onto images displaying through some sort of visual medium, where the energy alignment resembled that of the astral plain. first i saw a quote of my old rush signature from here, "you can face the knowledge that the truth is not the truth. obsolete? absolutely!". then it quickly went through some of my old posts about the enviroment, and continued to run through many pages of text.

about 2 months ago my energy body was guided by a hand through the astral plain where i was taken into a large room filled with ET, they were all working side by side with what appeared to be computers, the ET who took me said her name was professor alisa and she was 68. she looked blue with a pony tail, and wore a dress with a sweater, she didnt look a day past 30.

i am composing this thread as an open invitation of abovetopsecret.com to proffesor alisa or any extra-terrestrial who has the means to communicate through the internet of earth to communicate with us, the people of abovetopsecret.com directly through the internet. in hopes to establish any type of depth of awareness about yourself.

let me start off by telling you, i am stu, and i love to learn.

new topics

join