It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please - Define the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Pretty much the state of the world.

During WWI there was alot of talk about a NWO with President Wilson and the league of nations. But NWO as in life after the war. Bringing Order to all the Chaos.

But there are many connotations to the NWO.

And somehow when the Europeans started calling North America the New World as opposed to the Old World of Europe. Kind of interesting. And the New World of the Ages on the one dollar bill.

Before this is all over we're going to be taken by surprise when we find out absolutely every detail about the Illuminati. I'm not too sure about the reptillian thing but there is something weird about the whole thing.

I know the Illuminati were created in 1776 and went underground in Freemasonry in N.A. after being pursued in Bavaria but to have all these generations continue their work right up to today? there has got to be something else at play that we can't possibly think of right now.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What do they mean by order? they can't order me to do anything.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And as for the body armour...I found out about it through Ghost Recon 2 for gamecube. In the game you can unlock different photos of soldiers and what have you and the new storm trooper body armour and caseless handgun were shown.

Well gee - I had no idea that video games were leaking information to the public on "top secret" military agenda. Whoever would have thought?

Comon' dude - it's a VIDEO GAME.

Can you even begin to see where I'm a bit of a skeptic here?

NOT ONE PERSON HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION HIDDEN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ORIGINAL POST. NOT EVEN A MENTION.

Goes to show that people only pay attention to what they really want to hear.

My bet is all lot of people are going to get exactly what they wish for -
BECAUSE THEY EXPECT IT.

<< 1   >>

join