It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Jullians last stand!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Tommorow may be the day in which the comet fragment hits us causing the gian t tsunami he has predicted. Perhaps it will, and perhaps it won't. either way he will be a false prohet in my book.

First, if he is right, then the arrival of exterestrials is certainly right around the corner. The great deception I believe God has planned for this generation which has utterly rejected the light revealed to all mankind by Jesus Christ. I will die a believer in Jesus Christ come what may; Im nearly 35 now and I don't see 40 in my future. I've been anticpateing this for a good long while.

Secondly if he is in contact with aliens and they did give him this message which may turn out to be wrong, then it will demonstrate that God has the final say not the created spiritual beings which appear to us as gods. time is ticking lets get this show on the road already!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
jullian, Titor, Ausi bloke.........when are the people going to come to their senses.

Im dissapointed in the lack of critical thinking. By no means do I direct this at anyone particular. I admit Im a bit guilty too but Ive been completly desensatized to cataclysim fables anymore and thats not a bad thing....total BS every time as history does infact repeat itself.

Enjoy the weekend and aside from the usual tryanny, things are fine

Thats just my take

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
History is indeed repeating itself. Some threads are repeat as well

Extraterrestrial warning on the 25th of May?

Earth to have close brush with comet

73p/schwassmann-wachmann 3

Please add contributions to any of the above mentioned threads.

This thread will now be closed

join