It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible ufo sighting in liverpool, uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
this happened a few months ago going along the east lancs road in merseyside uk. i was coming home around 2am and there was just another car about 1km further ahead from me.

as i was approaching one of these, not sure of the name of them:

www.pistonheads.com...

i saw what appeared to be the shape of a bird coming flying under the sign, and from the size of these things, the 'bird' must have been pretty big, but what disturbed me more was that as it got right ahead of me it turned 90degrees to go what would be my left, but as this happend it was no longer the bird i was expecting, but a noiseless rectangular shape craft moving pretty fast to my left about 20 feet high just above the surrounding trees.

it had different squares of colours on it, blues, whites, red and yellows, but it blurred how a cars headlamps would appear as if the car was heading towards you. the area around it was how light would appear if it was shown through stained glass, it had a sort of hue sorrounding it. i was going around 60mph at the time and could only have a few seconds to look at it before i lost it because of the trees.

i was tempted to stop and look, but i suddenly released that this could have been aliens and in all seriousness i sped home for fear of them coming back, i was really scared at this experience

i drew a picture of what it looked on mspaint as soon as i got home, i have only found this site recently and decided to share my experiences with you, and to be honest i would rather have this 'debunked' as you say, as the idea of me being so close to a alien craft is quite scary

img226.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
anyone seen / read about this type of 'ufo' before?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is something i have never heard of before. Do you have any other information relating to this object that you can post?

[edit on 5-6-2006 by enthuziazm]

[edit on 5-6-2006 by enthuziazm]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the drawing may seem slightly childish, but thats how i remember it , it was that shape with the random colours being projected off it.

i think the best way to describe it would be a dark 3d rectangle (not sure of the proper term) with many stained glass windows covering the entire side that was in view to me - and a bright light inside which gave the following 'light through stained glass' effect to the areas around the object, and was making the object slightly blury

media.arstechnica.com...

the wierd thing about this however, is that a while back i found a website that listed the diferent shapes of ufo's and it described a small rectangular craft around 8-12 feet in length with blue red yellow and white lights coming from it, and it has been seen more recently in the past few years hovering low over trees and such.

i am trying to find this site again, but i was curious if anyone here was familiar with the object that i described if indeed it was a ufo

edit:

www.uforth.com...

not the link i am looking for, and this refers to huge rectangular crafts whereas the one i think i saw was pretty small, no bigger than a small car like a mini

[edit on 5-6-2006 by giller_ste]

top topics

join